Stake Forum
Shaniqua

Multipliers: Keno Classic 1 tile VS Keno Stake2 1 tile

Featured Comment

OOhhh lala i noticed something a wee bit interesting.

It really will not make really any noticeable difference however if you are playing keno and have 1 tile selected and you want to get the most bang for your buck... then you should not play "hard" setting on keno. The payout is just a smidge less than if you were to play classic keno. 

Keno Stake2 hard 1 tile payout: 3.95x
Keno Stake1 classic 1 tile payout: 3.96x

so yeah in 1 bet its not gonna really make or break the bank. I was just thinking about this actually.... hmmm.. overtime... say over a year or two, the money that stake gets to keep for people choosing to play setting hard instead of classic could potentially add up to a lot of money. interesting huh?

perhaps this can be some reason to create a keno JP or something, and the funding be from like weird finds like this 😃
i do have a feeling this will be changed or will be said in a reply to this post that "oh the devs are aware of this and plan to change it in the next few updates" hehe maybe not.. who knows.. only time will tell. 

anyways, was just wondering if anyone else had noticed this and or has any comments to give about it?

7 tiles actually pretty sweet.. only difference between medium and high is high dont pay for numbers.. 4 numbers same pay.. 5 30x for medium 90x for high.. 6 and 7 are the same... i think 7 is the best ideal for choosing medium.. u dont miss alot.. with the 30x 90x difference.. the hunt is more for the 6 or 7/7 for the huge payouts xD ..

yeah but i think thats a bit different as the the rest of the payout are calculated based on all the other ones, which are different of course. 
in the 1 tile only version there is no other difference, only the little bit of difference in multiplier, it really has nothing to have it be offset.

Well yeah that's what is weird in Stake 1 the it kind of feels like the easy mode has the payouts which are placed in the hard mode of keno in Stake v2 better is to play in Stake v1 for now xD 

ehh, *shrugs*.. im pretty sure if you had just 1 tile, keno will manage to avoid that tile for days.. im currently using 6 tiles and its avoided them for the entire day.. at first it was funny, now its just frustrating and making me absolutely furious.. how can it avoid the same numbers all day long? i dont get it.. if i change tiles, then it comes... like wtf kind of troll is that.. when i raise my bet, it goes back go not hitting.. what a troll day its been for me on keno., arrgh.. :/