Stake Forum
KiXxnTRiXx

Probability of hitting 1000x?

Featured Comment

Hello stakers,

Classic Keno 100x in my knowledge has never been hit by anyone before.. now with the updated Keno, brings its new highest payout of 1000x.. What do you guys think?.. would anyone be able to hit this one?.. With classic keno, it was difficult to even hit 9/10 but doable.. since ive actually witnessed someone hitting it one night.. But never 10/10.. This new Keno seems to bring in more red bets as well, so im pretty sure hunting 1000x by hitting 10/10 numbers would be like hell.. i can only imagine how much reds and busting before having the opportunity to hit this rare payout (thats if anyone even hits it, or patient enough to keep tryinv xD.. i know i wouldnt.. id rather hunt mines, dice Ns evem plinko for 1000x.. ).. 

Do you think anyone has chance at it? Would you even try when there are other options?.. 

Thanks in advance.. and if u are hunting it.. goodluck to ya! 

I hit x500 2 days ago on keno  and I was shocked as all lol.   For  the past year and a half since the beginning of Stake so many players have tried so hard to hit x100.  I  am so addicted to the new keno that i have been depositing more than once a day lol i love it!! 

I guess the probability of hitting that would somewhere after the zeros like 0.1 % or something because it's the same multiplier as in Plinko. It would take a long time and effort to hit it i am sure ! 

Almost impossible but still doable though, my biggest hit is 7/10 and that's already my biggest achievement xD

I try so many tricks doing auto with same spot every bet and playing manual let the auto pick work. maybe all we need is just luck.

Posted (edited)
13 minutes ago, Kate said:

I guess the probability of hitting that would somewhere after the zeros like 0.1 % or something because it's the same multiplier as in Plinko. It would take a long time and effort to hit it i am sure ! 

I think so too, as long as I played in the stake I never saw classic keno that hit 100x, 100x just never especially now 1k I think is very impossible 

or it may have been hit but never published

Edited by laron

9 minutes ago, Kate said:

is it more difficult to hit 1000x in keno than 1000x in plinko? The chance to hit 1000x in keno is 0.00000012 which is extremely low.

9 hours ago, jualid said:

is it more difficult to hit 1000x in keno than 1000x in plinko? The chance to hit 1000x in keno is 0.00000012 which is extremely low.

I guess it's pretty much the same because the site has to have a payout of 1000x code and establish the same payout code for all the games that have the 1000x payout. Don't ya think so ? 

Well everyone, no matter what the probability of hitting the 1000x on Keno, as long as youre enjoying the game and having fun, while hitting other juicy multiplers.. hitting 1000x should not really be a priority.. and we all know those big hits almost everytime, comes when least expected.. I personally havent veen using 10 tiles.. so i wont be hitting that anytime soon!.. highest ive had the opportunity of a successful hit is 450x for hitting 5/5 tiles.. xD .. 

Thanks for everyones comments and good luck with your hunts!

11 hours ago, Kate said:

I guess it's pretty much the same because the site has to have a payout of 1000x code and establish the same payout code for all the games that have the 1000x payout. Don't ya think so ? 

Yea i guess it's same, but i never saw people hit 1000x in keno but there are many hits 1000x in plinko 😅

I did a fast calculation in 5 minutes, dont know if its right, will verify it later.

In Keno there are 40 total numbers, and 10 are picked on every bet.

That means that any single number in keno has 1 in 4 chance of being hit, average.

So the chance to hit all 10 numbers selected is 1 in (4 elevated to the 10th power), and that is 1 in 1048576.

To say it in a short way, one in a million.

On 3/8/2019 at 10:34 PM, williamshennie9 said:

Since nobody has ever hit 100x (that we know of), the chance of someone hitting 1000x now is the same. So I don't think that will be happening anytime soon, unless someone has huge luck on their side :D

hahah yep, thats pretty much what im thinking.. someone got close with 9/10 but ya..10/10 seems like long shot..

1 hour ago, echang426 said:

I haven't even hit 9 yet, but back in November this was my best hit

Screen Shot 2018-11-07 at 9.05.25 PM.png

still not bad ya, i know a few thats managed to hit 9/10 ... but not 10/10 yet as far as i know..

8 minutes ago, maverick528 said:

I did a fast calculation in 5 minutes, dont know if its right, will verify it later.

In Keno there are 40 total numbers, and 10 are picked on every bet.

That means that any single number in keno has 1 in 4 chance of being hit, average.

So the chance to hit all 10 numbers selected is 1 in (4 elevated to the 10th power), and that is 1 in 1048576.

To say it in a short way, one in a million.

dayum... better chance hitting plinkos 1000x.. xD

On 3/9/2019 at 11:57 AM, jualid said:

Yea i guess it's same, but i never saw people hit 1000x in keno but there are many hits 1000x in plinko 😅

I think a hit for 1k in keno is impossible, I've never seen anyone post bet keno hit 1k, let's just wait for who's hit keno on payout 1k

Well, usually the probability for a 1000x on keno can be once per 32000 rolls as I've heard. However, to me it would be like once per 2m rolls while the highest payout on keno in my entire keno rolls is around 17x. Conclusion? Keno sucks.:(

14 hours ago, FotisNt said:

Well, usually the probability for a 1000x on keno can be once per 32000 rolls as I've heard. However, to me it would be like once per 2m rolls while the highest payout on keno in my entire keno rolls is around 17x. Conclusion? Keno sucks.:(

lol, i play keno everyday all day.. once per 32000 rolls, nah.. mav’s calculation seems more to be closer to what the odds are.. xD

23 minutes ago, KiXxnTRiXx said:

lol, i play keno everyday all day.. once per 32000 rolls, nah.. mav’s calculation seems more to be closer to what the odds are.. xD

My calculation was wrong, so I will have to do it again.

Why ?

Because if you chose for example a single number , lets say the 28, the probability actually is not 1 in 4 (25% chance to hit).

When the computer chooses the 1st number, there is 1 chance in 40 it will hit the number you decided.

But when the computer choses the 2nd number, there are not 40 possibilities, only 39 cause 1 square is already taken, and numbers can not repeat.

So the chance of hitting a single number is 1/40 + 1/39 + 1/38 + 1/37 + 1/36 + 1/35 + 1/34 + 1/33 + 1/32 + 1/31 and this is 0.2836 (28.36% chance to hit).

Now I have to do this for 10 numbers.....

11 minutes ago, maverick528 said:

My calculation was wrong, so I will have to do it again.

Why ?

Because if you chose for example a single number , lets say the 28, the probability actually is not 1 in 4 (25% chance to hit).

When the computer chooses the 1st number, there is 1 chance in 40 it will hit the number you decided.

But when the computer choses the 2nd number, there are not 40 possibilities, only 39 cause 1 square is already taken, and numbers can not repeat.

So the chance of hitting a single number is 1/40 + 1/39 + 1/38 + 1/37 + 1/36 + 1/35 + 1/34 + 1/33 + 1/32 + 1/31 and this is 0.2836 (28.36% chance to hit).

Now I have to do this for 10 numbers.....

XD good luck, keep us posted 

OK, so trying again to reach the correct result.

When the computer chooses the 1st number, the probability of hitting any of your 10 numbers (out of 40 total) is 1/4. That was easy.

On the 2nd number that the computer selects, the chance to hit any of your 9 numbers left is 9/39 (because 1 number is already taken).

Using the same thinking for the 3rd to the 10th number, the probabilities of hitting are 8/38, 7/37, 6/36, 5/35, 4/34, 3/33, 2/32 and 1/31.

So the probability of all this things happening together is the product of all of them.

AND this is an even smaller probability than the 1 in a million number I said before.....

Will verify this again, if I discover more errors I will post here....