Stake Forum
KiXxnTRiXx

Probability of hitting 1000x?

Featured Comment

On 3/19/2019 at 7:20 PM, trader said:

i think possible to hit 1000x but would take long bets...

ofcourse its possible xD, question is, when or will it ever happen?.. with such odds if its indeed that, should like 1000000x hehehe.. 

I think that its like the old 100x its really hard, but still its much smarter to hunt 350x or 400x cause they hit alot more often, and well id just recoomend not to try to go for the 1000x my fav setup is high risk 5-6 numbers

13 hours ago, Sefan said:

I think that its like the old 100x its really hard, but still its much smarter to hunt 350x or 400x cause they hit alot more often, and well id just recoomend not to try to go for the 1000x my fav setup is high risk 5-6 numbers

well, today i hit 1000x.. 10/10 numbers... unfortunately.. it was only in my dreams.. lol.. i woke up and played keno, trolled all day.. 0.00215 sats bust.. 0.024 eth bust., 0.019 ltc bust... been avoiding my numbers like a plague.. and i havent played for a few days.. o.O

Keno has came a long way now to end up having it's very own 1000x multiplier. :P

11 hours ago, Etude said:

Keno has came a long way now to end up having it's very own 1000x multiplier. :P

lol but the probability hitting it is unlikely.. better hunt plinko, mines, hilo, dice, limbo for 1000x.. you have a better chance on hittng it than on keno xD..

9 hours ago, Mistake said:

Maybe thats imposible,  my max hit in keno is 6 Tiles

ive hit 8/10 yet to hit 9.. xD

as long as I played in the stake I never saw classic keno that hit 100x, 100x just never especially now 1k I think is very impossible 

or it may have been hit but never published

but today on eddies stream he said that some1 hitted that 1k 2 days ago

x1000 ratio is one of the rates that everyone wishes. To order to receive the x1000 you may need to play 100,000 games consecutively. Or you have to become lucky to receive x1000 after a few turns of rolling.

I'm still waiting to see someone post a bet with a winning 1000x.  Like most have said, 100x seems almost impossible, but I would be curious to know how many times it has been hit here.  Seems to me that 1000x is much easier to hit on the other games.... why would anyone even try on Keno? lol.

I think the best I hit was 9/10 but I don't think 10/10 has ever been done or will ever be done. Might as well make the prize for hitting it 1 btc jackpot since people would bust chasing it and still never hit lol.

I have never achieved x1,000, and in the challenge of Keno this week I tried, but everything was bad. 500 consecutive bets are made but x63 I have not yet reached. So if x1000 achieved you may have to make 10,000 bets.

On 3/20/2019 at 7:23 AM, maverick528 said:

OK, so trying again to reach the correct result.

When the computer chooses the 1st number, the probability of hitting any of your 10 numbers (out of 40 total) is 1/4. That was easy.

On the 2nd number that the computer selects, the chance to hit any of your 9 numbers left is 9/39 (because 1 number is already taken).

Using the same thinking for the 3rd to the 10th number, the probabilities of hitting are 8/38, 7/37, 6/36, 5/35, 4/34, 3/33, 2/32 and 1/31.

So the probability of all this things happening together is the product of all of them.

AND this is an even smaller probability than the 1 in a million number I said before.....

Will verify this again, if I discover more errors I will post here....

Thanks for always verifying whenever it comes to math!

I look at these odds sometimes and it scares me how rare the chance of it happening is and yet we are only looking at a 1,000x multiplier.

And here I was, thinking that Plinko 1kx or Royal Flush is bad enough....

I realised Keno max payout has a damn good reason which is it allows you to snowball like no other game with all the Low-mid multipliers!

With a good set of numbers it’s easy to sustain your balance and keep increasing your bet size! No other game allows you to do this level of insane scaling!