Stake Forum
Paecga129

Running late ... because I am on Stake!

Featured Comment

So lately I have been having this issue ... I keep getting stuck on Stake hi lo and arriving late to my destinations.   To work.   To lunch with a friend.   I wonder if I am the only the one .... let’s hear it.    Anyone else ? 

Lol i have never experienced this because instead of going for a long streak on Hilo i bust the balance sooner than i thought and even if i have a meeting within 10 minutes i close stake and go xD and continue later 

Posted (edited)

it's the same as me, too busy in the crypto world to forget about real life, still trying to recover but it's hard to get up,

hopefully in the future it can recover quickly

Edited by laron

it happen sometimes, when i woke up early in the morning i play plinko, my wife bring me a copy while i am bz with my phone, didnt notice the clock, twas already 0730h i have to be at the office at 0800h,still need  to take a bath , my motorcycle need to speedup 120kph to beat the clock, but damn traffic :) ended reached my work late :) 

1 hour ago, Paecga129 said:

So lately I have been having this issue ... I keep getting stuck on Stake hi lo and arriving late to my destinations.   To work.   To lunch with a friend.   I wonder if I am the only the one .... let’s hear it.    Anyone else ? 

Haha, you're not alone, i also sometimes get caught by our supervisor here playing during working hours but still i keep continuing playing, so hard headed. xD 

This going to be harsh.. ahem... Get your  priorities straight.. Never be late for work because of hilo.. Remember that your funds for whatever you spend it on..Hilo will be there when leave for work and be there after work...but your work wont be there long if u keep being late..missing or being late for a friend or a family luncheon without them being notified.. will slowly deteriorated the relationship you once have..But you won't notice it..and will try to figured out why, and think is them but it was really you..Remember the site is for entertainment.. hopefully u kow there is more important things then hilo

I don't go online on Stake before I arrive to my workplace so I haven't experience getting late to work because of playing. About other appointments like meeting friends for hang out, sometimes I play when I am stuck on traffic on my way to the place where I'm going to meet them.

3 hours ago, polor12 said:

This going to be harsh.. ahem... Get your  priorities straight.. Never be late for work because of hilo.. Remember that your funds for whatever you spend it on..Hilo will be there when leave for work and be there after work...but your work wont be there long if u keep being late..missing or being late for a friend or a family luncheon without them being notified.. will slowly deteriorated the relationship you once have..But you won't notice it..and will try to figured out why, and think is them but it was really you..Remember the site is for entertainment.. hopefully u kow there is more important things then hilo

Hahaha.   Polor.   I know this!!    It is not an every day thing or a big issue in my life.    I haven’t lost my job or ditched a friend ...   I am just asking the community if they have ever had one of those amazing hi lo or dice runs going and it caused them to be late for something is all.   Because I have had his happen to me a time or two.    I meant it to be humorous !! 

7 hours ago, Paecga129 said:

lol i love you girl.  We all have done it or like you and I lol still do it.  We get caught up in all the fun and lose track of time. 

lol.. this use to happen to me alot before.. not specificly by being on stake alone, amongst other sites too xD.. you keep saying.. ok just 5 more mins.. then 5 more after that.. next thing you know its been 30 mins- 1 hour has passed which by that time, no matter what. youre will or are already late to where you are suppose to be.. either for work, an appointment or simply meeting someone somewhere.. hahHa xD

1 hour ago, bmg said:

lol i love you girl.  We all have done it or like you and I lol still do it.  We get caught up in all the fun and lose track of time. 

Right.   That’s what I am saying.     Hard to explain to people who don’t know bitcoin or the games.    Haha.    I am not making a habit out of it but we all are guilty of this one ! 

Yeah, actually the same happened to me a long time ago(about 2-3 months). Then I just realised that there is no poing busting your money and being late on daily stuff like missing the bus, being late at work, forgetting to eat for many hours or even going to the toilet:D yep happened to me lots of times.xD Nowadays I've reduced the time im spending on stake and set a balance and i can definitely say that it helped me.

2 hours ago, FotisNt said:

Yeah, actually the same happened to me a long time ago(about 2-3 months). Then I just realised that there is no poing busting your money and being late on daily stuff like missing the bus, being late at work, forgetting to eat for many hours or even going to the toilet:D yep happened to me lots of times.xD Nowadays I've reduced the time im spending on stake and set a balance and i can definitely say that it helped me.

Yes you must do this.   It is certainly very easy to get caught up in the game.  Causing one to be late.   But I am happy to hear I am not alone !!!   🙂 

Well this ain't happening to me yet. If you have a girlfriend like mine that nags almost about everything that needs to be done, you will never lose track of time no matter how addicted i am on stake haha xD

I'm not saying it's bad since she is the one that controls me so that i won't bet all my money here no matter how much i want it lol

Yes, I too have this issue. With gambling on the phone, period.  Like big FML cuz I don't wanna go to work if I'm tryna gamble dang it! 

Also if I'm asked to do something I'll totally forget to do it because I'll be stuck on my phone playing or chatting damn! 

On 3/8/2019 at 2:54 PM, Paecga129 said:

I feel you. When there's a free time, even a minute or two. I will open my stake and play some Hilo. 

On 3/7/2019 at 10:54 PM, Paecga129 said:

omg story of maaa lifeeee! 
this happed the morning of the couponsss aaarcggg wednesday it was here... had a worrk meeting too =O was lateeeeeee

On 3/22/2019 at 5:19 AM, Shaniqua said:

omg story of maaa lifeeee! 
this happed the morning of the couponsss aaarcggg wednesday it was here... had a worrk meeting too =O was lateeeeeee

Hahahaha.  Been there girl.   Just happy it’s not only me that goes through this.