Stake Forum
Skygambler101

What is the best Bitcoin wallet?

Featured Comment

In my opinion I going to say the best wallet by far is Bitpay.  I am a loyal bitpay costumer and there are many that will agree its the best.

26 minutes ago, Skygambler101 said:

What is the best Bitcoin wallet?

Electrum for bitcoin desktop wallet, blockchain for bitcoin online wallet and myetherwallet for altcoins wallet. You can buy trezor too, to stored your coins.

You should be really specific if you are looking for a one in the online world or as to store away from online crypto wallet sites ? I got a few but have to be specific so i can suggest some good ones . 

2 hours ago, EpicGord said:

Which online bitcoin wallet have least withdrawal fee...if anyone can help ?

Coinbase has no withdrawal fee at all and same as for Blockchain no withdraw fee or deposit fee for either of them and you can also send by email which will cost 0 fee 

I personally use freebitco.in (see my referral link below) - it pays you 4.08% interest on your balance just by holding your coins there. Unfortunately you don't get a private key, but the interest payments every day are very nice to receive :)

58 minutes ago, williamshennie9 said:

I personally use freebitco.in (see my referral link below) - it pays you 4.08% interest on your balance just by holding your coins there. Unfortunately you don't get a private key, but the interest payments every day are very nice to receive :)

But the interest they pay is quite low for a normal bitcoin or stake user since we always have around 0.001 Bitcoin and they pay 4% of that means like 4000 Satoshis which is ehh but it's okay and also we would be tempted to gamble over there 

17 hours ago, Mistake said:

for me i ust Indodax.com but the fee is 0.0005 when want deposit :D 

for Indonesia, Indodax is still the top, but now there is a system change, referral system is only valid for 3 months, I think many users are switching to other exchangers 

I'm also still looking for a good echanger for Indonesian people

2 hours ago, Kate said:

But the interest they pay is quite low for a normal bitcoin or stake user since we always have around 0.001 Bitcoin and they pay 4% of that means like 4000 Satoshis which is ehh but it's okay and also we would be tempted to gamble over there 

I have large amounts of bitcoin, so if I had to store it anywhere else, I would earn nothing. Currently, I earn a lot of sats per day, so for me it is worth it :D

On 3/9/2019 at 10:29 AM, EpicGord said:

freebitco pay 4% per day or per year ? 

year,  ANNUAL INTEREST RATE 4.08%

Daily interest will be calculated at a random time everyday @ 0.0109589% per day and rounded down to the nearest satoshi.

--Receive compounded daily interest on any balance that you hold in your FreeBitco.in account, without doing anything.

All you need to do is maintain a balance of at least 30,000 satoshi (0.0003 BTC) in your FreeBitco.in account and we shall pay you compounded interest on your full balance everyday.

@katarina

Posting referral links for legitimate sites is allowed but only if it is made aware to the reader, if a clean non-ref-link is provided as well and posted in the appropriate sections of the forum ("Other websites", "Airdrops", .

i made a reply with awareness   as was talking of autoshare back