Stake Forum
Skygambler101

What is the best Bitcoin wallet?

Featured Comment

I like Jaxx wallet. It's for Android, iOS, Mac OS X, Windows, Linux, and Google Chrome. You can use and pair it accross multiple devices. There is also inbuild exchange and it's 100% free.

Posted (edited)

Having used these wallets from a personal standpoint (mostly Mobile), I can only recommend the following wallets with their respective advantages: 

Coinbase - Desktop/Mobile

• Free, instant in-house conversion/trade for alternative coins

• Free withdrawal via GDAX! (Coinbase’s exchange) - This feature is a godsend!

• Has unique scheme “Coinbase Earn” where you can get some free coins similar to an airdrop.

Ref-link (Both of us get $10 in XLM) >https://coinbase.com/earn/xlm/invite/hk0mcjgt

Clean-link > https://www.coinbase.com/earn

Trust Wallet - Mobile Only.

• Support for all token assets - BTC, ETH, ERC-20 etc. 

• Has inbuilt dApps browser with support for MEW (My Ether Wallet, Metamask etc.)

• Atomic swaps through various dApps (Airswap, Kyber etc.) 

• Fundamentally secure as the private keys never leave your device. 

Edited by nuuuitsjdragon

On 3/8/2019 at 9:01 PM, Skygambler101 said:

What is the best Bitcoin wallet?

i use the wallet that only my country allow to use ! very fast and convinience, i can hold , sell or buy in 1 seconds , the price is good , and fee cheap , i can even buy worst 1$ eth ! 

I use to use blockchain.info as a wallet but sometime lost my internet connection and to store you bitcoin on a website isnt the securest thing to do.

So I have used exodus wallet and havent had an issue with them. It is a download and install it on your pc so it is as secure as your other files on your computer.

Using offline wallets helps ensure your Bitcoin safety. You can learn about cold wallets or physical wallets, all of which are high safety options. Or you can store Bitcoin on Stake and play the game you want when annoying.

It all depends on which cryptocurrencies you prefer to chose for your wallets and to withdraw / deposit with and from.

For instance i suggest Coinbase and Coinbase PRO as both provide the necessary deposit and withdrawal supports as the trading system that you might need if you do feel like trading with the market.

You could rather prefer Blockchain as a default wallet where it's just a wallet to store your coins and nothing else without any additional features. It provides you both deposits and withdrawalls of course.

On 3/8/2019 at 6:02 AM, StoneDragon said:

coinbase. they give free coins too

Oh yes if you wish to get your account randomly closed rhen yeah its a great wallet:)

1 hour ago, j240 said:

i use coinbase and coinomi , i prefer coinomi for safe keeping , coinbase for transacting.

You use other exchange platforms to make transactions. Coinbase has a high fee for withdrawals, so I think we don't choose Coinbase to use. Blockchain will be the best platform for us to choose.

Posted (edited)
45 minutes ago, waitforme said:

You use other exchange platforms to make transactions. Coinbase has a high fee for withdrawals, so I think we don't choose Coinbase to use. Blockchain will be the best platform for us to choose.

Just a word of caution - I heard Coinomi is prone to security weaknesses via infected malware and there have been alleged cases of users losing funds. 

Even though Coinbase has high tx fees, these transactions can actually be made 100% F.O.C. by using GDAX - Coinbase’s own exchange.

How to transfer for free using GDAX 

• Logon to GDAX

• Select the Deposit button > Choose the tab “From Coinbase Wallet”

• Input the amount of BTC you are intending to transfer from your Coinbase wallet

• Request a withdrawal via the “Withdrawal” button and send from GDAX > Any BTC address

There, enjoy your free transaction with supposedly high fees covered by Coinbase! 

😍

Edited by nuuuitsjdragon