Stake Forum
KiXxnTRiXx

Which coins are you invested in?

Featured Comment

Hello Stakers,

Since the early days when crypto coins were only few existed, today there are literally tons of different in existence.. some well known, some has not yet made it to mainstream.. From all the coins that are now available out there, what would be the ones worth investing in?.. Do you always keep an eye on new upcoming coinsin order to make an investment early in hopes for huge profit in case it explodes upward in value?.. I heard that when bitcoin first came out, the price to buy 1 whole coin was around 50 cents?.. If that is ndeed the truth, anyone who were around in the early stages and have invested a few hundred dollars, those people if they kept their investment up to when btc hit its highest value, would have been or are now multi millionaires xD.. Do you think any other crypto in existence at the present time would ever hit as high as bitcoin?.. Would it be possible for it to happem again if a new coin is created by a well known business persay?.. I have tried to research and keep an eye on a few coins and upcoming ones with that hope in mind.. but ill be honest, there are just way to many coins in circulation, that it gets really overwhemling trying to keep tabs of them all or even a few.. but having to keep up to date and in the know is important if we wish to find that miracle invesment that could potentially make us millions (lol wishful thinking).. 

So far, ive just been investing in Ltc,  Eth, Dash and started collecting BAT (Basic Attention Token) introduced with the Brave browser.. 

What are you invested in?..Are you always looking for the new upcoming coin that could make you millions?.. (or a good profitable sum anyway hahaha)..

Cheers!

Posted (edited)

Ravencoin. It's doing great last days. And it's full in development cause it's open source. It wen't from 300 satoshi's to 900+ satoshi in a week.

Edited by banana2018

well i have to rebuild my btc amount..to start trading again.. before i arrive at stake i was trading for good minute..slowly im seeing eth and bch rising a little bit but not quite yet ready to invest in those..ltc is building up a little and i have been using it.. so surely i might start trading that as well.. but new coins are forming and hitting the trade blocks...might just invest what i have to a new coin? to early..

18 minutes ago, davinmark said:

im still invested in BTC and XRP . i dont know why but i think the price will rising up soon in this year

hope it will be comes true

Hopefully this year many coins will enter the exhanger, because to be honest, I am still an allcoin seeker from Airdrop, there are around 100 ++ coins that have not entered the market. 😋

I have invested currently in ethereum and litecoin and planning to invest more in ethereum if I have a good feeling about it.

I invested in ETH and currently I am on loss (bought it somewhere in 28k php price, look at its price now 😂). I hope the market price go high again soon.

I participated in the ICO of Loyalcoin, got back the money I used in the ICO after couple of months and still have 30k LYL on hold.