Which coins are you invested in?

KiXxnTRiXx

Featured Comment

i was invested in stable coins,, which was pretty much new coins that would be easy to exchange for usdt or tusd... which go to the equal value of the current us currency... the trading platform i have those coins in.. had stopped and no longer having US residents to trade  certain coins,. well those certain coins i invested in fell in that category. so i have to trade a lesser coins to almost the amount i invested  i lost but not that much still a lost. have to choose again. oh well

ughh still nothing... but if i could i would ᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎invest in BAT its the future coin!

Ethereum, only Ethereum. Not really high transaction fees and you can make smart contract and place them on the block chain, that is pretty neat.
Bitcoin has pretty high transaction fees so i don't really trade those coins anymore. A month ago i paid 15 dollar to send my BTC to a other address, 14 dollar! 

On 3/9/2019 at 7:56 PM, jinz said:

I invested in ETH and currently I am on loss (bought it somewhere in 28k php price, look at its price now 😂). I hope the market price go high again soon.

I participated in the ICO of Loyalcoin, got back the money I used in the ICO after couple of months and still have 30k LYL on hold.

6 hours ago, neich said:

I invested in ETH and currently I am on loss (bought it somewhere in 28k php price). I hope the market price go high again soon.

But im thinking about to invest into ripple too

Why is this reply seems very familiar to me. 👀🤔

Good idea to lock it away so younare not tempted to use it and play but always do check if you can access and withdraw from your wallet every week or once in a month.

lock it?!? how do you lock it... is that a wtf... wait ... there is a lock ᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎program?!?

I`m this close to invest in WAVES, I`m doing DYOR and looks like this will pump very soon.  TA is very interesting right now as you can see the coin at its ATL... Next June 29 some important feature will be released.   I will keep my research.  Any of you are in WAVES?  Any news on that coin in near future?  good luck.

Im basically invested into Litecoin, Ethereum and Bitcoin due to so many exchangers having such options.

Also cause both Primedice and Stake have them and they were the ones that kept my motivation for them.

Sometimes is also their price ;)

Edited by DreamStage

Well, my resources went to $ALGO; and is the very first time I invest in a coin at the very beginning of its presence in exchanges.  Recently, few hours ago just started trading in Huobi, Binance and Bitmax... Let`s see if I can go to the peak as most altcoins at the very first beginning goes.  Good luck to all. 

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

There are some coins where I already invested my fund. My coins are at this moment Ae, Xlm, Oax, Grs, Mln, Bat, Doge, Npxs,Celr. These are coins where I made some investment. They all are under value now  and I am huge loss situation at this moment. But I am hoping that in future the coins will surely come back strongly and give me some returns with great profit.

• 1 month later...

I've been a bounty hunter for sometime now and we most of the time work for upcoming projects we believe. We don't necessarily expect to reach btc ATH but rather make stead growth so we can all reap decently. I'm personally investing in $AWC which is a native token of a non-custodial multicurrency Wallet. 

Friend of mine invested thousands of peso in Dogecoin, maybe if convert it to dollars maybe $300-$400 dollars worth of Dogecoin. She believes that dogecoin is the best crypto for investing, dogecoin is stable and low value. She says that if bitcoin, litecoin, ethereum and bitcoin cash goes up in the market. So will dogecoin thats why she invested at dogecoin because she believes that bitcoin and other crypto is not stable to invest with. 

2 minutes ago, TIPPER said:

Friend of mine invested thousands of peso in Dogecoin, maybe if convert it to dollars maybe $300-$400 dollars worth of Dogecoin. She believes that dogecoin is the best crypto for investing, dogecoin is stable and low value. She says that if bitcoin, litecoin, ethereum and bitcoin cash goes up in the market. So will dogecoin thats why she invested at dogecoin because she believes that bitcoin and other crypto is not stable to invest with. 

I feel like dogecoin is nice to play safe. like having a strat that need a balance of 300.00000000 well bitcoin will be hard to go. but you could get lots of tiny win that would result in a safe betting system

• 2 weeks later...

Currently i am gambling (invested as i have deposited) into:

- Bitcoin - Because the price is volatile and it's the best active coin on the market ofc.

- Dogecoin - Because i have alot of balance to gamble at a high red streak amount chance and so far so good i have been winning slow and steady.

- Ethereum - There are new technologies on the horizont and i have alot of balance to gamble with as well ;)