Stake Forum
KiXxnTRiXx

Longest lossing bets streak?

Featured Comment

Ouch,

I had the longest lossing bet streak ever in any game.. was about 120 lossing bets on high-med risk 7-8 tiles.. was stunned, it just went on forever and i just sat there watch my balance gets destroyed by Keno.. i was hoping that it would hit the big multiplier at some point, but that opportunity never showed.. usually thats how the game trolls, waits for the last few rolls before hitting, but luck was not on my side.. its difficult  to time the bets now, but eventually it will be better.. right?... haha xD

Whats your longest consecutive lossing bets streak?

Cheerios and good luck!

My longest loosing streak on the old keno would be 12 reds and from the new keno in Stake 2 loosing streak would be 7 that's a low one and feels like new keno pays more xD 

wow.. seriously?.. so am i the only one getting 50+ reds on a consistent basis?.. then again, i probably play it more than most players.. since keno and plinko are the two games im always playing.. xD but damn.. that makes me sad a bit.. hehe.. oh well.. when keno is good its good.. but things turns around so quickly.. just a few hours ago i hit 6/6 for the 710x multipliers, but after that one hit.. keno went on full tilt mode.. ate my balance with long red streaks.. xD :(

On 3/9/2019 at 6:36 PM, KiXxnTRiXx said:

Ouch,

I had the longest lossing bet streak ever in any game.. was about 120 lossing bets on high-med risk 7-8 tiles.. was stunned, it just went on forever and i just sat there watch my balance gets destroyed by Keno.. i was hoping that it would hit the big multiplier at some point, but that opportunity never showed.. usually thats how the game trolls, waits for the last few rolls before hitting, but luck was not on my side.. its difficult  to time the bets now, but eventually it will be better.. right?... haha xD

Whats your longest consecutive lossing bets streak?

Cheerios and good luck!

With the old keno my higest lose streak ussaly only lasted 10-20 bets then i hit a 2x then lost alot again, but with the new keno 2.0 the higest lose streak i have had on low risk 5 numbers is like 5 then i hit a win 

5 minutes ago, ivaylo2000 said:

My favorite game was been Keno . But in Stake V.2 lot of my reds are in Keno statistic . It makes this game verry hard to play. Really get better payouts than old one , but chance to hit it it`s verry small.

what risk do you play is it classic or low medium or high?

This new keno is very moody.. i tend to play 6-7 tiles on medium,, and sometimes would out on high risk when i feel like the big hit is coming.. and ive managed to hit big multipliers in a consistent basis.. but ive also suffered never ending losing rolls as well.. you dont really know which version of Keno will come out.. the generous keno or the troll keno., hahaha xD

On 3/12/2019 at 8:03 AM, KiXxnTRiXx said:

wow.. seriously?.. so am i the only one getting 50+ reds on a consistent basis?..

Well afraid so i guess you have real bad luck with Keno lol . But still keep trying maybe the luck would go away and good luck might come in :) . Cheers ! 

On 3/17/2019 at 10:28 AM, Kate said:

Well afraid so i guess you have real bad luck with Keno lol . But still keep trying maybe the luck would go away and good luck might come in :) . Cheers ! 

well, it happened again today.. just endless runs of losing bets.. lost about 300k sats and 0.2 eth in just a few hours.. was constant loss..  :/

not sure whats going on with keno,,  but shits got ridiculous quick.. all day avoiding my numbers.. when ive seen formation of numbers 3-4 times ..yet mi cant get more than 2 numbers?.. thats a whole new lvl of bs.. argghh.,, so much troll..,, unbelievable,, and not even set on high risk either.. just wow. grrr to the max,,

Today I swear I had a losing streak that I never thought was going to end .  I had auto set and I was playing 10 tiles and my goodness the loses were flying at me no wins in sight.