Stake Forum
KiXxnTRiXx

Holy Kaboom!

Featured Comment

Holy moly, 

Today i witnessed someone hitting the 3+milx from dust turned to gold.. i wonder how much time and rolls it requires to even hit such a rare payout?.. Makes you wonder if you would be as lucky.. but when i try, i always get trolled with 1 bomb.. hahaha.. but dayum, this has been a crazy week for big hits.. 

What is your biggest hit on mines?

How long did that take and how much rolls before the hit?

Do you think it is more likely to hit those 7 digits muliplier with small bets? 

The player hit 3,236,070x multipler with 0.4 doge turning into 1,294,428.x profit.. like wowee..

Good luck to anyone trying for these types of payouts.. 

Cheers!

well i think it migh be scripted for stake on intagram and facebook and twitter so moore people depo and try without knowing that they will newer hit i will belive theese betts are no scripted if one off my friends win :D

Do you have that bet id ? xD Would love to see that huge bet and win and also for me the biggest multiplier i ever got on mines would be 22x i guess  but i am sure not more than 50x xD 

On 3/11/2019 at 10:47 AM, Kate said:

Do you have that bet id ? xD Would love to see that huge bet and win and also for me the biggest multiplier i ever got on mines would be 22x i guess  but i am sure not more than 50x xD 

I did not keep it.. i tried to look for it since i sent it as PM but the chat history has been replaced and cant scroll back to it anymore.. i did not post the bet ID because i was not sure if that was appropriate without the players consent.. but it was a hell of a hit.. from dust to gold.. xD

24 minutes ago, BLXN said:

i see them more lately than i have in weeks/months past , i'll just keep assuming i'll get one eventually xD 

i hear you bro.. im still trying myself.. even in hilo.. its been one after the other lol..good shit..xD

On 3/10/2019 at 2:49 AM, KiXxnTRiXx said:

Holy moly, 

Today i witnessed someone hitting the 3+milx from dust turned to gold.. i wonder how much time and rolls it requires to even hit such a rare payout?.. Makes you wonder if you would be as lucky.. but when i try, i always get trolled with 1 bomb.. hahaha.. but dayum, this has been a crazy week for big hits.. 

What is your biggest hit on mines?

How long did that take and how much rolls before the hit?

Do you think it is more likely to hit those 7 digits muliplier with small bets? 

The player hit 3,236,070x multipler with 0.4 doge turning into 1,294,428.x profit.. like wowee..

Good luck to anyone trying for these types of payouts.. 

Cheers!

My biggest hit on mines is 12k x last time, with 200 sats with profit 0.024+ sats. It was lucky xD 

I think it's possible to hit those 7 digit multipliers with small bets but it takes hours or days for sure, thousands of bets.

On 3/12/2019 at 10:47 PM, williamshennie9 said:

I think my biggest hit was about 4,000x or something like that, but sadly on a preroll. I never ended up hitting it due to busting lol, so I never tried to ever hunt it again.

noice, mine was 11.xk multiplier which i hit with 0.00000001 bch as a test... lol... i was shocked it hit.. xD

On 3/12/2019 at 8:35 PM, jualid said:

My biggest hit on mines is 12k x last time, with 200 sats with profit 0.024+ sats. It was lucky xD 

I think it's possible to hit those 7 digit multipliers with small bets but it takes hours or days for sure, thousands of bets.

nice, thats an awesome hit! .. and ya i know if i spent time or let the game run 24/7 it will eventually hit.. just dont want to be doing that when i can be playing keno!.. lol

On 3/12/2019 at 7:15 PM, gepozbtc said:

can I see the bet pls... do u have the bet id?

as mentioned to prior post, i did not keep the bet id written down and i did not initially post it as i did not think it was appropriate without the consent of the player who managed to hit it.. sorry xD

6 hours ago, KiXxnTRiXx said:

nice, thats an awesome hit! .. and ya i know if i spent time or let the game run 24/7 it will eventually hit.. just dont want to be doing that when i can be playing keno!.. lol

It was accidentally. I was trying to hunt a mines challenge few days ago, and my setting is wrong and luckly it hit and got 12k x :D 

Hi kixx! I my most multiplier is X52k more or less by accident and with a small bet then...! and it took me 12h a stroke of luck knowing that at the base I was hunting X12K!
good luck for the future!

1 hour ago, JEEPERS0029 said:

Hi kixx! I my most multiplier is X52k more or less by accident and with a small bet then...! and it took me 12h a stroke of luck knowing that at the base I was hunting X12K!
good luck for the future!

Thanks, i havent hit anything more than 11.xk yet, still trying thought.. just takes a long time for me.. i guess my luck is just not as good as others o.O.. lel..of my seed sucks.. o.O hahaha oh wells.. one day it will hit, i hope.. but till then, ima keep farming my favorite 600.x multiplier which hits quite alot for me compared to other multipliers.. xD

On 3/10/2019 at 3:50 AM, yololife222 said:

well i think it migh be scripted for stake on intagram and facebook and twitter so moore people depo and try without knowing that they will newer hit i will belive theese betts are no scripted if one off my friends win :D

Scripted?Big no bro😁 when I saw Faris hitting that not just once before, I know that it was a pure luck , I am one of lucky stake player that hit the 5Mx in mines,so I am one of living proof that it's for real😁  you can check stake Instagram you can see past winners there..and I'm one of them😑

1 hour ago, nhoyasim101 said:

Scripted?Big no bro😁 when I saw Faris hitting that not just once before, I know that it was a pure luck , I am one of lucky stake player that hit the 5Mx in mines,so I am one of living proof that it's for real😁  you can check stake Instagram you can see past winners there..and I'm one of them😑

ya Faris always hits those big ones, but i think thats also because thats all that Faris does is hunt those huge multipliers when hes not trying to complete a challenge.. he is HiLo and Mines king hunter,,lel xD

On 3/15/2019 at 4:18 AM, KiXxnTRiXx said:

as mentioned to prior post, i did not keep the bet id written down and i did not initially post it as i did not think it was appropriate without the consent of the player who managed to hit it.. sorry xD

Well you could try going to your history of mines bets and try searching it ? Or download the history bets file and open the file in excel and then search it column wise. 

On 3/24/2019 at 1:42 AM, Kate said:

Well you could try going to your history of mines bets and try searching it ? Or download the history bets file and open the file in excel and then search it column wise. 

it wasnt my bet xD, remember? thats why i did not post because i didnt have permission from the person that hit it.. xD

23 hours ago, kuleeeet said:

Hi kix i tried hunting 1kx on mines and i cant believe it haha 

its not that bad.. after 5k is when it gets crazy

The only person that knows all about the mines game is the master of mines himself @Faris...

Anything that is mines related or has anything at all to do with mines you should ask him. 

I wish i could hit one of the crazy payout like that put I just dont have the patients to hunt it. 

On 3/25/2019 at 2:33 AM, bmg said:

The only person that knows all about the mines game is the master of mines himself @Faris...

Anything that is mines related or has anything at all to do with mines you should ask him. 

I wish i could hit one of the crazy payout like that put I just dont have the patients to hunt it. 

lol yeah, faris is master of hilo n mines.. i had the patience for those long hunts.. unfortunately, i bore easily, so its like torture for me as time goes by without having a single hit.. its like watching hockey compared to basketball., where basketball makes alot of basket, while hockey is alot less to see goals.. xD