Stake Forum
KiXxnTRiXx

Holy Kaboom!

Featured Comment

On 3/12/2019 at 8:44 PM, BLXN said:

i see them more lately than i have in weeks/months past , i'll just keep assuming i'll get one eventually xD 

Pff.. that's all I have to say about that. I hit a 28k-x with doge on HiLo yesterday, but it was pitiful, and I had other currency I should have bet. I've been on a 9900x hunt all day, hopefully ending it very soon.. -__-  I've tried for hundreds of thousands of rolls on mines, but so far the big shit just slips right by.

On 3/25/2019 at 12:33 PM, bmg said:

The only person that knows all about the mines game is the master of mines himself @Faris...

Yup faris is the master of mines that is true but there could be possible someone else too because Faris only shares the bets and there are many anonymous players who might've hit much higher multipliers. 

1 hour ago, ivaylo2000 said:

This mulltiplayer was verry big. I think this guy try to hit it more than week. If he/she have big luck hit this in one day bets. I try with big payouts, but nothing on board.

oh nice, ya i only that one he hit.. that was incredible.. like literally dust turn to gold.. hahaha.. been trying to hit 1milx.. not even close xD

On 3/9/2019 at 11:50 AM, yololife222 said:

well i think it migh be scripted for stake on intagram and facebook and twitter so moore people depo and try without knowing that they will newer hit i will belive theese betts are no scripted if one off my friends win :D

Oh my gawsh

ehu do you think its skeipted, a few of out fellow olayers we all know and love have hit some of these huge ones, faris for one is a mine champion

its all real

On 3/14/2019 at 7:59 PM, nuuuitsjdragon said:

I am looking forward to the day I’m the player instead of hearing about stories haha but fuck the patience required is quite the high level as far as patience goes...

lol.. agreed.. which i have no patience for hunting such a time consuming multiplier.. i get bored  too easily and also puts me to sleep..

Mines has always been a interesting game from the very beginning to earn a large profit with the basebet multiplied by a extreme multiplier (in the millions) but really simply put it is still a wide range lottery to get such payouts.

nice would have loved to see that bet. Think I would get an enormous adrenaline kick when I see that appearing on my screen when I am hunting. however until now I am stuck at a max multipier of 42,000x. But eventually I hope to hit such a big one as well.

Would love to see that huge bet and win and also for me the biggest multiplier i ever got on mines would be 22x i guess  but i am sure not more than x25.

I wish i could hit one of the crazy payout like that.

Holy wow.   This makes me extremely jealous and now I understand why people are out there betting these minimal doge amounts or any coin for that matter.    I remember when Faris hit the 5mil in mines. Such an awesome hit.  I wonder how many times it took before they hit it.