Stake Forum
Saripa Mursid

My first big win at the Hilo v2.

Featured Comment

Grats, seems like everyone has jumped on the HiLo wagon after seeing a few players hitting big payouts.. xD .. i tried, but without access to the bot, its really a daunting task.. too much clicking and way slower than what a bot can do. xD..

good luck on your next hunt!

Oh congrats on that hit :) made almost a dollar from 0.001 Cent xD And that too a huge multiplier nice. Good luck on your future bets. 

HILO: 3,611,091,864

placed by yololife222 on 11/03/2019

Wagered

0.00010000 eth.svg

Multiplier

562.323974609375x

Profit

0.05613238 eth.svg

this is my biggest win so far next im going fdor 1000x dont say congrats yolo cuse this is my next bett i did...

DICE: 3,611,490,123

Wagered

0.07748000 eth.svg

Multiplier

0x

Profit

-0.07748000 eth.svg

R.I.P.

Congrats! My biggest was a thousand I guess but I was just playing around with small bets so it did not have much impact on my balance :( 

but when it comes to playing seriously when i need it, it just won't come again! Hilo really hates me.

Posted (edited)

for hilo I never hit more than 1k, and also rarely play it, I prefer plinko

I only hit 2x at 5k, and even then it was the first time I realized v2, for now the 5k payout is gone, I miss it very much 😂

Edited by laron

On 3/11/2019 at 12:29 PM, yololife222 said:

HILO: 3,611,091,864

Wagered

0.00010000 eth.svg

Multiplier

562.323974609375x

Profit

0.05613238 eth.svg

this is my biggest win so far next im going fdor 1000x dont say congrats yolo cuse this is my next bett i did...

DICE: 3,611,490,123

Wagered

0.07748000 eth.svg

Multiplier

0x

Profit

-0.07748000 eth.svg

R.I.P.

Nice hit a very huge multiplier and payout from Dice xD a good game to get these and also Lol a nice win and bust but seems like you busted more than you won. 

Hilo is the only game that can go beyond 5mx in just a few cards... ill be very grateful if i hit past 100 or even 50.. your big hit puts mines to not worth mentioning .. great going.. but i know most likely u will pass what u set in no time..again good ish

Thats actually a really nice multiplier on Hilo, and now if only your basebet was slightly higher it would made a great differences!

congratulations for that x2000 hit on HILO. I like playing that one too... is one of my favourite Games aswell. Ive seen alot of those crazy games on the Chat lately and was wondering how many try it probably takes.... really wish i could do one like that too :P but most time i play it... i am  too scared to go any further on certain wins.. because im afraid im losing the amount already beeing won and so i cashout :P maybe one day when im bored & dont need coins and have nothing else to do ill try on my own and find out how long itll takes me :P :P

On 3/22/2019 at 8:59 PM, Sefan said:

xD ever sience the hi&lo version 2 i havent hit anything above 60 x on hilo dont know why ;(

You could try switching your accounts to another new account or try verifying your bets and change the seeds so that you have a way better chance of winning it.