Stake Forum
Edward

Help us create the best affiliate platform for you to profit!

Featured Comment

With the Beta launch of Stake 2, we have seen a 3x increase in wagered alongside an almost 30% increase in individual deposits. We have seen many large bettors move from competing websites to Stake to enjoy some of our new features aimed at pleasing all players, small and large.

With this comes the massive opportunity for affiliate marketers. With Stake offering a very high-quality service in comparison to its competition, it's a great time to get involved in bringing people to the website & profiting accordingly.

We are currently looking at updating our affiliate platform and are looking for suggestions. Is there anything you'd like to see added to the Stake affiliate section in order to ensure it's helping you as much as possible to convert potential players.

yeah ... i think

100% rewards for claims...

50% rewards for eges games ..

20% for total wagerred....

15 for deposits money.........

1% for withdrawls send.......

and we will be, may be in big extention! lol                                             Greeting...! @Edward

3 minutes ago, Edward said:

With the Beta launch of Stake 2, we have seen a 3x increase in wagered alongside an almost 30% increase in individual deposits. We have seen many large bettors move from competing websites to Stake to enjoy some of our new features aimed at pleasing all players, small and large.

With this comes the massive opportunity for affiliate marketers. With Stake offering a very high-quality service in comparison to its competition, it's a great time to get involved in bringing people to the website & profiting accordingly.

We are currently looking at updating our affiliate platform and are looking for suggestions. Is there anything you'd like to see added to the Stake affiliate section in order to ensure it's helping you as much as possible to convert potential players.

There is a little thought about this. It would be great in every sense if the percentage of profits with an affiliate program could grow with the number of invited people. Maybe even something in the 2-3 level and some bonuses for those who invited a lot of good players.

Imho, there is really nothing to add. Also, as far as i know, if you compaign is pretty successful and you managed to get decent amount of active refs, your commissions easly could be uped by request :) 

Another case is how to get them xD 

Maybe a bit of a money of how much they win is credited to us ? There can be a minimum amount of how much we can get from like if the guy wins 0.001 Btc then only we get money from that 

41 minutes ago, maverick528 said:

Maybe give a special monthly prize to the person that gets the biggest affiliate commision .

Agreed with mav, may be its like contest or something like that. Get minimum 1 people come to stake and wager more than 10 btc in a month will get special cash prize from stake. May be it will make stake users invite more people to join.

I would like to see the usernames of the people that have signed up under my link(s) so I can reach out to them, and offer them additional goodies :)

I also agree with Alpha's recommendation that referrals could go 2-3 levels deep, so you get commissions on 2nd and 3rd tier referrals.

Thanks!

I'ld definitely say a pre-fixed sum or prize for a affiliated player should be sent out and of course a percentage of his wagered should be given back to you. And I'ld love to see who you refer. So theres a list with your affiliates and how much you earn from them!

Well since actually visits/referral hits can be easilly abused , I suggest you avoiding it. However, it would be nice a little bit increase on referral profits. Also a lower withdrawal limit. And as @SammyA123 said, it would be really great if referral names could be displayed with a list.

7 hours ago, SammyA123 said:

I would like to see the usernames of the people that have signed up under my link(s) so I can reach out to them, and offer them additional goodies :)

I also agree with Alpha's recommendation that referrals could go 2-3 levels deep, so you get commissions on 2nd and 3rd tier referrals.

Thanks!

I agree, that's a feature I was looking for since I discovered affiliates. I guess that we have the "right" to know who is affiliated to us :D

18 hours ago, SammyA123 said:

Stake respect the privacy of their players; they are trying to avoid people paying illegal rakeback to other players, normally people that is asking for the name of the players is because they are offering rakeback for playing under their referrals.

8 hours ago, peel1 said:

Id love for you to produce some nice art work for us to use as advertise on Instagram face books groups etc.

This might help

On 8/10/2017 at 2:15 PM, Brais said:

For all the players interested in becoming a Stake affiliate, in the case of needing images, logos, banners or different creativities, you can find some on the the following link: https://beta.stake.com/affiliate/campaigns when you click "Download Banners".

i think change affliliate comition in level like if you have 10 refer you get comition 100% and if you have less get 10% 

and good luck my friend and thanks 

I would also like to suggest one more thing . This is an idea of a PTC ( Paid to click ) Like for every 1000 Click on the link or people who visit the site through a referral link gets paid like a certain amount 

Posted (edited)
On 3/12/2019 at 9:02 AM, Kate said:

I would also like to suggest one more thing . This is an idea of a PTC ( Paid to click ) Like for every 1000 Click on the link or people who visit the site through a referral link gets paid like a certain amount 

Good evening Kate, if this type 'option is on stake ... how is it going to happen the 10 minutes consecutives rains of rainbot? I think that the rain replaces it .... but the ptc is an alternative! yes .. the extent or all users, exactly all can get a commission e their lost time on Stake ... "according to them" .bref any request is a nice idea for me because I understand it well ... so nice !!!

Greetings...!

Edited by bicoinman | of