chrisconn63

Stake's Growth and the tear in my eye it sheads.

Featured Comment

So stake.com has obviously come a very long way from its birth. the day i discovered stake.com i was amazed at how it looked. but now stake.com has grown so much its crazy, the look is so much different than when it first caught me eye. i feel like a parent watching a child grow up. ive been here so long and yes i miss many thing of the old stake like the faucet size and a few plinko related things but my baby stake has grown out of its school clothes(faucet) and move don to new coins super cool new look. new staff that is very amazing. all in all i love stake still, always have. i do get angry sometimes but ill always be coming back. how do you feel about stake nowadays compared to back then?

Chris your awesome and it crazy because even as mushy as what you said  sounds the fact is that it is true.  😊

The cool part about having been  here since the beginning is having friends like you that Have become a part of a close little family. 😊 luv ya 🙃

Lols what a emotional post chrisconn. :'D It has indeed came a long way now Stake and I hope more improvements keeps happening too! :)

Lol.. yes chris weve seen them temper tantrums.. then again, who hasnt had one or atleast make their frustrations known in chat or here on the forum.. its normal to feel such emotions.. we are human beings afterall.. and these games does get crazy a lot of times, and after a few days, weeks and even months, it gets too much that all you can really do is vent your frustration.. your words are very colorful when you get angry!.. hahah cheers bro!

Can't believe it's literally been like 2 years since stake started xD How fast time went. Still remember the days when there used to be a lot of gamblers in Stake by lot i mean a lot. Also once when the site was down and pm messages were deleted or lost xD 

Yeah Ive been aware of its progress for a while, it has really put a lot of work into improvements! I appreciate how stake also listens and responds to feedback. Im just glad theres no lag like there use to be back when stake first opened up haha. That was a real nightmare. 

I miss some features of the olds Stake, namely the faucet like everyone else. We could at least do something decent with 100 sats, but with 5 sats, your options are very limited. I still like the staff here, they haven't changed a bit :D

I remember when I first joined Stake I sent a message to live support.    It was like three days after I joined.   And I said you have for yourself a hell of a site here and I believe you are going to do very well cuz I was super impressed with the site.  

I think, i agree with you. I start playing Stake.com on October 2018, and i already love this gambling site. This site has many various games and unique way to represent each game that Stake.com have. That's make me love this Site, plus they update to Stake Version 2.0 :D Really? LOVE THIS STAKE 🍀
And i hope all problem can be solved in the future and there are no more problem that we can find on this site, keep supporting Stake.com site guys!

I remember the first few well actually more then a few months after stake was released there were so many bugs and the lag that was the worst but it didn't matter because I was in love with stake from day one.  the first update seemed like a huge change but that was nothing really when you look back on it all.  Stake has come a long way in a short period of time compared to some other sites that never really seem to change at all.  Stake 2  was a little weird to get use to at first but that didn't take  long for me to adjust.  To be honest I was not expecting it to be as awesome as it is and I really don't miss the old stake at all.  I'm excited to see what else is yet to come I'm sure it will be great though!

On 3/13/2019 at 10:56 AM, imaginary said:

Kek Chrisconn63... remember the frequent DDOS attacks and random huge wins. 

It still happens xD And i guess it will never stop because there are still some people who are planning to do this but thanks to the Dev's and Dan it's being less frequent now 

On 3/11/2019 at 8:21 PM, chrisconn63 said:

So stake.com has obviously come a very long way from its birth. the day i discovered stake.com i was amazed at how it looked. but now stake.com has grown so much its crazy, the look is so much different than when it first caught me eye. i feel like a parent watching a child grow up. ive been here so long and yes i miss many thing of the old stake like the faucet size and a few plinko related things but my baby stake has grown out of its school clothes(faucet) and move don to new coins super cool new look. new staff that is very amazing. all in all i love stake still, always have. i do get angry sometimes but ill always be coming back. how do you feel about stake nowadays compared to back then?

Definitely.

Stake grown and improved on all sorts of ways. From the interface, to the games it offers, the currencies available.. You guys know the changes and improvements. Name it. 😊

Nevertheless, the site has improved tremendously. At least from the time I registered, that's my own observation.

Haha! I joined stake right before their official launch in August 2017. Still have some screenshots to share. From the shots itself you will be able to see how Stake progresses and improvise day by day. The fonts and the graphics.

This is my 1st Keno hit in August 2017. Lol! Now, you should know just how deep my luv for keno has been since day 1.😍Screenshot_2017-08-20-03-35-16.thumb.png.d8ad7607779041a5e687c223587d11ce.png

This is classic! This Stats of mine was captured on the 19th of April 2018. 

Screenshot_2018-04-19-18-26-55.thumb.png.ab440acd4a159f5492dcd689d3945307.png

And up to date,  this is my latest Stats. Lol! Damn! Thank god i never thought of recovering .. Its gonna be so challenging if i do.😂😂

Screenshot_20190315-185624.thumb.png.22f848921d330967ab61f3c4b179aa06.png

Screenshot_2017-09-11-11-16-03.png

Screenshot_2018-01-27-01-12-47.png

Screenshot_2018-06-29-23-53-51.png

9 hours ago, Furlicious said:

Haha! I joined stake right before their official launch in August 2017. Still have some screenshots to share. From the shots itself you will be able to see how Stake progresses and improvise day by day. The fonts and the graphics.

This is my 1st Keno hit in August 2017. Lol! Now, you should know just how deep my luv for keno has been since day 1.😍Screenshot_2017-08-20-03-35-16.thumb.png.d8ad7607779041a5e687c223587d11ce.png

This is classic! This Stats of mine was captured on the 19th of April 2018. 

Screenshot_2018-04-19-18-26-55.thumb.png.ab440acd4a159f5492dcd689d3945307.png

And up to date,  this is my latest Stats. Lol! Damn! Thank god i never thought of recovering .. Its gonna be so challenging if i do.😂😂

Screenshot_20190315-185624.thumb.png.22f848921d330967ab61f3c4b179aa06.png

Screenshot_2017-09-11-11-16-03.png

Screenshot_2018-01-27-01-12-47.png

Screenshot_2018-06-29-23-53-51.png

You always got some sexy wins to show furly ;)