Stake Forum
Skygambler101

Free Tips - Argentina Primera Division I Tigre vs Union 

Featured Comment

Argentina Primera Division I March 12, 2019 * 06:00am

Tigre vs Union    

Tigre have regained their hope since coach Nestor Gorosito’s arrival. Last time out, the side turned the result around to beat Velez Sarsfield 2-1 away, with two goals from Federico Gonzalez. Following their third consecutive success in the Superliga, El Matador remain sitting in a relegation spot, but only four points from safety. Tigre earned 28 points this term, with 14 of them arriving at Jose Dellagiovanna Stadium (three wins, five draws and two losses).

Union Santa Fe weren’t able to handle Damian Martinez’s sending-off last weekend and ended up losing 3-1 at home to Boca Juniors after taking the first lead through Franco Fragapane. That result put an end to the team’s two-game winning streak and El Tatengue remain occupying a Copa Sudamericana spot accumulating 30 points. Union grabbed 15 of those points away from home, with four wins, three draws and three losses.

Union Santa Fe will certainly be tough to beat, but I still think Tigre should be able to extend their winning run here. Home win.

BET: Tigre DNB @ 2.85

What is this about ? Is this like a gambling league or something or is it like a football league ? Please be specific about the things in your opening post because it's hard to understand unknown things ( teams ) . 

1 hour ago, Kate said:

What is this about ? Is this like a gambling league or something or is it like a football league ? Please be specific about the things in your opening post because it's hard to understand unknown things ( teams ) . 

hehehe.. i believe is for league of legends eports.. i may be wrong its just sounds like teams for league of legends and accumulatinf points perhaps to play at worlds?!. maybe .. he should really be more specific on which sport he is refering to.. as most of us will have no idea what he is talking about and will not have any idea on how to comment other than questions and assumptions like we just did just now.. hahahq xD more info pls! thanks..