slavaan

Using Bitcoin In The Real World

Featured Comment

Related to this it is indeed a hot issue that is always being discussed. I myself have not found a place to use bitcoin in the real world. During this time I each use fiat currency in the real world, I only use bitcoin in the internet world.

On 3/12/2019 at 10:08 PM, slavaan said:

One issue that I think is not being discussed enough in crypto communities is where you can actually use Bitcoin. Instead of thinking about Bitcoin just as an investment, it's time to think about it as an actual currency (which was its purpose to begin with).

https://all-stocks.net/featured-where-to-use-bitcoin-in-the-real-world/

If cryptocurrency has any future, more retailers and small businesses need to enable crypto payments so people would actually have a real purpose of having Bitcoin and could conduct business with it.

Yes, I completely agree with your opinion and adhere to it for a long time, and I suggest to friends who have their own business so that they tied payment through cryptocurrency for the purchase of their goods.

For me bitcoin is an investment and at the same it is an extra income.

It is also a fiat money in a digital world.this is one of the best man made discovered as we noticed technology are realky making the world first priority.and making the crypto currency is one great achievements

Still waiting for the killer app that drives mass adoption, I'm wondering when it will show up. The people behind it will become very rich for sure.

Before that, I'm not too eager to spend bitcoin without a good reason, it's clunky and most staff will be unfamiliar with it. Last thing I want is to get stuck at the register trying to explain it to the cashier who has no idea whats going on.

Even if I prefer cryptocurrencies which don't take over an hour to confirm their transaction for purchases, there is definitely a huge amount of places where you can actually use bitcoin for payments. Just check these two websites:

https://coinmap.org/view/

https://cryptwerk.com/

Posted (edited)
7 minutes ago, JacksonPalmer said:

Even if I prefer cryptocurrencies which don't take over an hour to confirm their transaction for purchases, there is definitely a huge amount of places where you can actually use bitcoin for payments. Just check these two websites:

https://coinmap.org/view/

https://cryptwerk.com/

Ha, try this one, only for Australians though, but it's huge, see how many cryptos they accept, that's crazy: https://livingroomofsatoshi.com

33 minutes ago, allisonn said:

Still waiting for the killer app that drives mass adoption, I'm wondering when it will show up. The people behind it will become very rich for sure.

Before that, I'm not too eager to spend bitcoin without a good reason, it's clunky and most staff will be unfamiliar with it. Last thing I want is to get stuck at the register trying to explain it to the cashier who has no idea whats going on.

It's already in the works, you can use your crypto anywhere, just have to have a Crypto VISA Card, check these 2 great services:

https://clubswan.com/

https://cryptopay.me/

Edited by GeorgeFeb

There are already sections in our country that uses accepts digital payments. And few are already starting to accept bitcoin as payment. As far as I know, some stores here allows QR code scanning as a payment transaction in apps like GCASH and PAYMAYA which I dont know if this apps are only available in my country. The only part here that I know who accepts bitcoin payment is a resort, since there are lots of foreigners who comes in this part for vacations.

I would love to use btc wherever i go i can easily get big ninjas and pay for my lunch lol , so free lunch or coffes

In my country, the practical use of btc is still very limited. You can only do a few things using btc itself. Such as mobile top-ups, payment slips and a few services.
I think the real use of btc in the world is still a long way away. It's a lot of fees, a delay in the transaction and things like that.

i think bitcoin point is really for anonymous  people that dont want the people that know them and in some way for fraud in dark  way so i think it just using in online  but the real world is some using like my country but most of people have their own way to fraud so  it hard to say 

its not new people are using bitcoins to buy anything since long time, dont you remember the story when guy bought pizza for many btc :) , also there are many places whom are accepting bitcoin for selling the products this is very comon now a days.

Yes, I guess that's the way things are. And Bitcoin will now become a currency that will often be used for payment systems. And the solution is only new to the Lightning Network, but in the future there will definitely be new steps to meet the transaction speed at the end of Bitcoin.

How in the future crpto technology will be more widely used for payment instruments, and small businesses will participate but they wait until it has been widely applied.
but what I see is that stable coins are not like bitcoin, which I feel has a high exchange rate, and that can make transaction distances not felt anymore.

On 11/1/2019 at 12:06 PM, niki014 said:

hmm in some coutnries you can buy dinner or pay taxi or this kinda stuff with bitcoin
even hotel or all kinda stuff if u know the right place
but in my country you can only sell them for cash ( payed in hand) and then spend the money
tho if someone would like to spend btc on sutff you could buy one of those debit cards with bitcoin and pay where da f you want xD
isnt that the point of them :)

Yes you are right.. In my country bitcoin not accepted fully so i have no way to use bitcoin except exchange it..this is why hold btc for long term and sell it when it price..only way to use bitcoin perfectly.. Hope someday bitcoin area will be spread in all over the world

On 11/1/2019 at 9:05 PM, Crypto Exchange said:

The purpose of investing in bitcoin in order to gain more profit. Lots of people at first sight invest in bitcoin for that. I am not alternative of them. I am going to buy some more coins this year because the price is getting lower as usual. And obviously in 2020 the price will be higher again. Waiting for the better days. 

Eh... I beg to disagree. The original purpose of Bitcoin as far as investing is concerned is to replace the conventional paper bill and coins with a digital currency with 100% anonymity and irreversible yet foolproof transactions. If that cannot be fulfilled, the volatility of the coin because of that purpose you mentioned will remain high and dangerous enough to be considered by many NOT to be invested upon in the long run. With that latter reason alone, BTC will never be a safe haven.

Bitcoin is now a real currency accepted by real businesses, and it's time to know how to use it. In this tutorial, I'll take you through everything you need to save, mine, and use bitcoins.

In my country btc is now fast becoming first payment mode, people are getting to know and use it as a means of transactions, and news says btc ATM machine is readily available at some nations

I think the use of Bitcoin in real Wald is important. Because Bitcoin is a good currency, Bitcoin is not common in all countries. Bitcoin is not valid in all countries.bitcoin is the most  important in the world 

Crypto project was started in 2009, now it is 2020, it has made a great progress but there are some countries which still have not legalized it. That is why people from all over the world use it electronically, first, people transfer it in other E-Currencies, then get via Credit Card or Bank Transfer. But soon, it will be established.

On a recent post I did , I just stated that its really important we put together the right idea on how to use bitcoin on a daily basis because most of the time we are not even trying to make it right, its difficult to even understand how to start using bitcoin to buy something that will cost a dollar, because of its expensive fees, they are too hight and tough to really comprehend thats why to me according to that post, if we are to use bitcoin , then its important we start thinking differently like making one satoshi worth something