Jump to content
Stake Forum
KiXxnTRiXx

As soon as you lower your bet close to bust, Bewm!

Featured Comment

Hello Stakers,

On this post, i would like to discuss those moments when you are close to bust and feared that it would be the case if you do not loaed your bet.. and because you have limited balance and poor broke, you decide to go ahead and lower it.. Then on the next roll, bewm big hit..

Lel, this happened to me earlier today when i was playing Keno.. i caught 0.001 eth from rain and was betting 0.00005 per roll.. i got down to 0.0001 after a long steak, and since ive already busted numerous times prior, i decided to make it last for a few extra rolls incase the troll do not stop.. so i lowered my bet to 0.0000125.. as soon as i hit auto play again, boom 7/7 hittinf 800x multiplier :( .. im happy to have hit this for the second time, and grateful to have had the opportunity, just difficult not to feel a little sad and dissapointed that it happened the way it did.. xD

Have you had similiar situation when such event occured?..

Thank you all once again in advance for your comments!..

Cheers!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, KiXxnTRiXx said:

Hello Stakers,

On this post, i would like to discuss those moments when you are close to bust and feared that it would be the case if you do not loaed your bet.. and because you have limited balance and poor broke, you decide to go ahead and lower it.. Then on the next roll, bewm big hit..

Lel, this happened to me earlier today when i was playing Keno.. i caught 0.001 eth from rain and was betting 0.00005 per roll.. i got down to 0.0001 after a long steak, and since ive already busted numerous times prior, i decided to make it last for a few extra rolls incase the troll do not stop.. so i lowered my bet to 0.0000125.. as soon as i hit auto play again, boom 7/7 hittinf 800x multiplier :( .. im happy to have hit this for the second time, and grateful to have had the opportunity, just difficult not to feel a little sad and dissapointed that it happened the way it did.. xD

Have you had similiar situation when such event occured?..

Thank you all once again in advance for your comments!..

Cheers!

Duh i was like this in dice sometimes, when i was want hit 99x basebet 50 sats boom thats preroll, hope i was allin oneday and get 99x xD

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, KiXxnTRiXx said:

Hello Stakers,

On this post, i would like to discuss those moments when you are close to bust and feared that it would be the case if you do not loaed your bet.. and because you have limited balance and poor broke, you decide to go ahead and lower it.. Then on the next roll, bewm big hit..

Lel, this happened to me earlier today when i was playing Keno.. i caught 0.001 eth from rain and was betting 0.00005 per roll.. i got down to 0.0001 after a long steak, and since ive already busted numerous times prior, i decided to make it last for a few extra rolls incase the troll do not stop.. so i lowered my bet to 0.0000125.. as soon as i hit auto play again, boom 7/7 hittinf 800x multiplier :( .. im happy to have hit this for the second time, and grateful to have had the opportunity, just difficult not to feel a little sad and dissapointed that it happened the way it did.. xD

Have you had similiar situation when such event occured?..

Thank you all once again in advance for your comments!..

Cheers!

25

i had this happen. i was playing roulette and i bust then the next roll when i was playing with the faucet which is only 5 sats i got 3 aces in  a row i think it was might have been 3 kings not sure but since i was playing with such a low amount i just kept on playing and i ended up loosing the bet which was a bit annoying

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I can't count the number of times this has happened to me,  it's almost as if somebody or something has got to be watching every bet you make slowly busting you bankroll down to the last little bit.  So you decide to do the smart thing & lower your wager so you don't bust completely & Boom you hit the big one!  This is why I stick to my guns & just keep rolling because I've actually lucked out on what I thought was surely to be my last bet & actually hit decent win.  I'd rather bust completely then to lower my wager and hit something good,  that's about the same as a boot to your face in my opinion.  So my advice to you KiXy,  don't ever lose your balls!  😜

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, 77kdub said:

I can't count the number of times this has happened to me,  it's almost as if somebody or something has got to be watching every bet you make slowly busting you bankroll down to the last little bit.  So you decide to do the smart thing & lower your wager so you don't bust completely & Boom you hit the big one!  This is why I stick to my guns & just keep rolling because I've actually lucked out on what I thought was surely to be my last bet & actually hit decent win.  I'd rather bust completely then to lower my wager and hit something good,  that's about the same as a boot to your face in my opinion.  So my advice to you KiXy,  don't ever lose your balls!  😜

lololol dubsy it happened again after i posted this bahahaha.. but i managed to use small win to build bigger wins.. i was 2k sats up to 190k.. then Keno went full tilt mode.. but i remebered what happened twice and what you said..  so i held my ballz high.. and guess what... i busted.. thx alot!!!.. lol jk... but its so booooshit!.. xD

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ok so  I'm not the only one that feel like this...🤗💋

1 hour ago, 77kdub said:

I can't count the number of times this has happened to me,  it's almost as if somebody or something has got to be watching every bet you make slowly busting you bankroll down to the last little bit.  So you decide to do the smart thing & lower your wager so you don't bust completely & Boom you hit the big one!  This is why I stick to my guns & just keep rolling because I've actually lucked out on what I thought was surely to be my last bet & actually hit decent win.  I'd rather bust completely then to lower my wager and hit something good,  that's about the same as a boot to your face in my opinion.  So my advice to you KiXy,  don't ever lose your balls!  😜

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeah, happened that too. When hunt a big multiplier and my balance had half left, reduced the basebet and boom, hit it, i'm happy it hit but not that happy because your balance still mines lol.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Haha! This scenario is always happening daily in my games my dear.. getting used to this tabooed shit. Lmao! The moment i lowered my basebet, comes the Big hit multiplier. Always leaves me bursting into tears especially after i hv been hunting nonstop for at least half hour with a minimum bankroll of 0.06btc and always under compensate me when im close to busting with a 100k sat plus winnings . Blah! Crap.. lol

Edited by Furlicious

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/12/2019 at 10:53 PM, williamshennie9 said:

This has also happened to me a few times. I was so close, and then by some stroke of luck, boooom! I recovered. It is an amazing feeling to get :D

Ya well mines opposite.. i chickened out and tried preserving my bal... then it hit the next roll literally...

 

14 minutes ago, Furlicious said:

Here are some example of this topic content. Lol!

I have been betting with 0.0031eth  on the red streak and when i lowered my bet by half, Bingo! It hits green! Haha! Its becoming a cycle i feel.

Screenshot_20190314-205425_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20190314-205507_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20190314-205447_Chrome.jpg

thats still a pretty big hit.. lol.. mine was not :(.. lol

On 3/12/2019 at 11:56 PM, polor12 said:

got damn how many people experienced this.. i haven't yet.. or maybe i did..

cause a stoooneerrr xD

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

For some reason such wins for me are not in my seed or something... any big win that I’ve had was usually struck out quite clear/early on in my sessions. 

It could be that I don’t know how to play for ‘recovery’ either, or have never actually recovered/inculcate that as part of my bets in any session regardless of the bad streaks... hmm. 

Maybe I should, but who’s kidding who still a long, long road to actually recovering😔

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, nuuuitsjdragon said:

For some reason such wins for me are not in my seed or something... any big win that I’ve had was usually struck out quite clear/early on in my sessions. 

It could be that I don’t know how to play for ‘recovery’ either, or have never actually recovered/inculcate that as part of my bets in any session regardless of the bad streaks... hmm. 

Maybe I should, but who’s kidding who still a long, long road to actually recovering😔

I have never thought of recovering since day one. Haha! I feel its redundant and it will only incurs more losses when we were to chase losses.  Its endless. For me, every deposit made is a fresh start of my games. Never looked back and dwell about our past huge losses. Its past tensed. Enjoy the games and Win like u never win before! Lol! 😄

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, nuuuitsjdragon said:

For some reason such wins for me are not in my seed or something... any big win that I’ve had was usually struck out quite clear/early on in my sessions. 

It could be that I don’t know how to play for ‘recovery’ either, or have never actually recovered/inculcate that as part of my bets in any session regardless of the bad streaks... hmm. 

Maybe I should, but who’s kidding who still a long, long road to actually recovering😔

Sorry to hear that.. thats how i feel when hunting hilo high payouts.. everyone seems to be hitting the running Aces and Kings when i barely even get two... lol..

 

23 minutes ago, Furlicious said:

I have never thought of recovering since day one. Haha! I feel its redundant and it will only incurs more losses when we were to chase losses.  Its endless. For me, every deposit made is a fresh start of my games. Never looked back and dwell about our past huge losses. Its past tensed. Enjoy the games and Win like u never win before! Lol! 😄

Agreed.. lol.. if it happens great, but i do not have that expectation either, means no leading to any dissapointmentd xD.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

hello kixx  its a situation happen to all ,obviously  no one can lost his/her money and end result miss the the big hit and brust. i am brust so many time when hunt for a big payout and balance going to burst  at that period try to stop and decrease bet amount and same time u get the green. how feel in that moment cant express. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, rajamishra said:

hello kixx  its a situation happen to all ,obviously  no one can lost his/her money and end result miss the the big hit and brust. i am brust so many time when hunt for a big payout and balance going to burst  at that period try to stop and decrease bet amount and same time u get the green. how feel in that moment cant express. 

Lol! Can i express how u might have felt? Could it be " FML!" (Fuck My Life!) Or Damn! Wtf! (What the Fuck!)

Hahaha! Just pulling ur leg. Sorry those are how i felt instead tho. Lol!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

First of all congrats on that 800x hit and this event has occurred numerous amounts of time to everyone not only me xD .It is frustrating but what can we do it's Gambling. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/12/2019 at 8:23 PM, bmg said:

Ok so  I'm not the only one that feel like this...🤗💋

 

nope definitely not solo on this.. happens to me all the time.. xD

 

4 hours ago, rajamishra said:

hello kixx  its a situation happen to all ,obviously  no one can lost his/her money and end result miss the the big hit and brust. i am brust so many time when hunt for a big payout and balance going to burst  at that period try to stop and decrease bet amount and same time u get the green. how feel in that moment cant express. 

sometimes it actually works on my favor.. there are times when i did lower my bet in good time or i wouldve been busted..then turn things around after.. so its not all bad...

 

2 hours ago, Kate said:

First of all congrats on that 800x hit and this event has occurred numerous amounts of time to everyone not only me xD .It is frustrating but what can we do it's Gambling. 

ya, sad part is, after making this post, it happened again, but not by my choice, i busted most so i bet the remaining small amount, and bewm... hits.. trolls hahaha

 

2 hours ago, Peckatop said:

the thing happens to me always is that i play till balance end then i know that i will get money in fer hours or tomorrow but still doint 3-4 rolls and 0 bet and boom.. i wasted hunt :(

ouch, ya thats even more painful.. :(

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yep just earlier today started with 300k sats - playing some keno. Betting 10k a roll until down to 60k switch to 5k bets. Nearly busted now down to 33k and I hit 5/5 got the 390x multiplier won around .018. This kept me busy for a few hours but still ended in bust lol. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, bobdole said:

Yep just earlier today started with 300k sats - playing some keno. Betting 10k a roll until down to 60k switch to 5k bets. Nearly busted now down to 33k and I hit 5/5 got the 390x multiplier won around .018. This kept me busy for a few hours but still ended in bust lol. 

that sucks! sorry to hear.. thats pretty much Keno for ya.. the longer you stay and keep on playing.. eventually you will bust it all, no matter how big of a balance you are to build.. once Keno is done being generous.. it will either take its time to eat your balance or quickly and painless..  but its definitely going to bend up in bustville xD.. hehe

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I had a similar situation when I had around 3.2 litecoins and I fall down to 0.06, then I lowered my bet a bit trying for a higher multiplier and I did build up to 3.0 again and of course, I did end up busted because I made higher base bets.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×