Stake Forum
Shaniqua

Layout of the Stake2 list of games and muscle memory.

Featured Comment

Lol is it just me? I get frazzled sometimes when im Stake2, the layout of the games page always has my reflexes all confused and mixed up haha! 

haha for exampl: Im so used to blackjack being on the upper left corner for example (in the list of games), that I automatically go and click that but now its a little different the layout of which game is listed in what order. 

hehe do you guys know what I mean? Have you as well experienced this. Haha its not a problem dont get me wrong, its just we have been so accustomed to one way, then things up and change! =P

the only constant thing in life is change 

Well I know what you are talking about xD it might get frustrating at the start but later on we will get used to it.

somewhat, i can relate.. its the same when people move icons around on my ipad.. when i move my fingers to click on something remebered from muscle msemory and its not the one i expected.. it throws me off.. lol.. and yeah the layout is a bit different, even the look kinda throws me off a little when using mobile.. 

3 minutes ago, KiXxnTRiXx said:

somewhat, i can relate.. its the same when people move icons around on my ipad.. when i move my fingers to click on something remebered from muscle msemory and its not the one i expected.. it throws me off.. lol.. and yeah the layout is a bit different, even the look kinda throws me off a little when using mobile.. 

Who would change icons around your ipad lol ? 

But i am pretty sure that the beta version was released so that they can get reviews and this could be a possible review and changes can still happen :) 

sometimes find myself on the similar 😃 I hardly get used to the new, but this is progress, and progress is good, we will get used to it. Although I would return a couple of old features

On 4/26/2019 at 1:52 AM, zulfandina said:

= we are not owners, we are only limited to running it. :)

Well we aren't limited to just being players because it is the players opinions that matters the most for the owners and not the owner's opinion for most of the time . 

I think I am already pretty much gotten used to the layouts design of Stake 2 now. I can pick the games with my eyes closed. :D

lol etude, well... at least that makes one of us...
me on the other hand still end up looking for games whertre they  used to be haha

i guess its because i go back and fourth from old stak e to nnew stake still