Stake Forum
skillex

Airdrops and Selfdrops

Featured Comment

Hello guys, to fellow airdropers and selfdropers here, which of the two did make you profit ever since you participate on it?

By the way to those who dont know what selfdrop is, its getting the token by just using a portion of your gas or gwei. :) 

I have never done a selfdrop, do those tokens you can get have any value, most of the airdrop I have been in has turned out to be a waste of time, but a few of them have been worth it, but generally most airdrops are worthless now.

i have participated on onr for stellar by blockchain.. still waiting on getting free stellar... xD its almost need a few months.. not sure what is taking so so long.. especially since ive had my acount with them for over a year, verified and have done transactions using their wallet.. *shrugs*.. i thought perhaps it was over, but when i log into my blockchain wallet it is still being offered.. so ya.. whyyyy blockchain! give me ma free coins! xD

31 minutes ago, KiXxnTRiXx said:

i have participated on onr for stellar by blockchain.. still waiting on getting free stellar... xD its almost need a few months.. not sure what is taking so so long.. especially since ive had my acount with them for over a year, verified and have done transactions using their wallet.. *shrugs*.. i thought perhaps it was over, but when i log into my blockchain wallet it is still being offered.. so ya.. whyyyy blockchain! give me ma free coins! xD

Well, actually it took a month to me but I received it easily.

1 hour ago, KiXxnTRiXx said:

I did the stella airdrop last month, I have totally forgotten that I applied for KYC there, it took around 3 months for me before I got an email from them saying it was my turn to do the KYC, two days after I got my airdrop. I just checked and now that $25 airdrop of stella is worth around $34