Stake Forum
cottonbudd

Limbo or Dice?

Featured Comment

I hate both games. if I chase small multipliers like 1.10-1.25 I usually play mines. just put it on 1 mine 24 diamonds and hit 2-3 tiles every bet. I noticed that that is the easiest way for me to build my bankroll steadily without busting 

On 3/13/2019 at 6:16 PM, cottonbudd said:

If i told you for playing Multiplier 1.10x , What game did you prefer to choose? Limbo or Dice ? And the reason?

dice obviously,. limbo is very suck especially some low payout ! believe me if u play limbo low payout u gonna loss what u have

Odds are same but i suggest limbo. Because if you are trying for higher multipliers like 99x or 9900x, in dice, if it rolls on opposite side, we will feel sad. But in limbo only seed luck will help us.

Limbo has that .99 house edge,, can't mess with a game where 1.0 is the base start and can't under that but can get you.. kinda tricky to explain, but to me is not a house edge but a house advantage.. call it wat it is.. dice.,. simple you can bet under .99 the the lowest it go is ,1 and you bet,, even though it says you have to under that to win, you still have a chance.. vice versa above 99.99 is still a good possibility to get,, i the house edge suppose to be percentage chance in getting those  high pays outs.. all high payout with the low percentage rate in getting should be the house edge,, in every game., that makes more sense to me. 

I think I'll go for Dice, I played Limbo many times too but Limbo only has one side that maybe can give more loss streak but on Dice you can switch on High or Low side so you can play manually and predict it yourself.

I prefere limbo, in my experience it hits 2x alot more often than dice xD, and its more fun than dice i think, i don't quite know why xD but there is somthing that makes me like limbo more than dice

11 hours ago, heisa said:

I think i would prefer limbo because its faster i guess?

I think both dice and limbo are the same speed. If you enable "instant bet" on limbo, it goes much faster too. I don't think the feature works on dice, but feel free to go ahead and give it a try :)

Hey there buddy!

I honestly would be playing dice if i was told by anyone to go for a 1.10x because I feel like dice is my strong point when it comes to playing on game modes. I definitely feel like when I play dice... I reckon I know what I am doing. And also, I am good at predicting sides ;) So that's why i think dice is the ideal game mode for going on a 1.10x...

Anyway guys have a great day and good luck playing :D

I dont play either very much but both games are actually pretty damn cool ...i was playing dice in one of the  tele challenges and i actually kinda started liking it i asked myself "hmmmm why dont i play this a lil more often" maybe in the future dice will be added to my go to games aside with keno 

for 1.1 I prefer the game in limbo rather than the dice because for me limbo is simpler than dice, in limbo we can still measure how often we spend 1.1, even though dice is the same as in limbo but if we are not lucky we getting lots of spending is the same as a house edge and if it happens on a dice it will be red or lose but different when it gets in limbo we get a number 1.1 and it will stay green so maybe this is the reason I prefer limbo rather than dice.

limbo will be better if for the initial target you are looking for payout around 1.1x to 1.5x streak 2 times (Result 2x and above haven't appeared) after that, aim for 2x payout. I think it will be better than Dice :) 

On 6/1/2019 at 8:08 PM, hanvee said:

dice obviously,. limbo is very suck especially some low payout ! believe me if u play limbo low payout u gonna loss what u have

i don't think i;ve ever played limbo unless it was for a challenge , well, plus that one time i hit the 1m-x with doge, i think that was it for me..

dice!

i don't see much of a difference between Limbo and Dice. both are equally boring :D

I would pick Limbo because in the past it has helped me win a forum challenge :D