Stake Community
Giveaway

🏆 [14th MAR] Let's Hear You Out! | [0.1 BTC] Write a Feedback!

Featured Comment

1.Technical  Experience: 
*Are you experiencing any technical difficulties when you play on Beta?

No, not at all. After few updates all is now working good.

*How is the game performance in general?

Smooth and fast. V2 eating less resources then v1 + no lags - makes gaming experience enjoyable.

*Do you have issues with any of the commands, bet speed, account functions or similar?

No issues with commands. With indroduction of amazing function 'instant bet' no issues with bet speed too. I do have one with account: for example if i play hilo, I want to go to "transactions" tab and after closing it i'm back not to hilo, but to main page.

*What device and browser do you usually play from?

PC, latest g.chrome.

*How are you pleased with the general design of the site?

Dark theme always was my pick, now it's reworked and looks cooler than before. Also I really like moving icons of game when you drag cursor on them, it is nice that stake take attention to such little things.

2.Reports, Bugs and Suggestions: 

Report: connection issues from Russia ip's. It's even goes from v1 july/august 2018, when all of a sudden i had to use vpn to access site. I can load page from 'home' ip, just not in 100% cases, sometimes it could take up to 20 mins to load. I tried report it several times, but never received answer that could make sense.

Bugs: didn't find any by myself, but what was reported has already been fixed. Good job guys.

Suggestions: Would like suggest to bring back Live Stats 1.0, where we can drag the ball along the chart, it was more precise, than current. Stop on win - would be so damn great to see too. 

3.Overall Experience of the Version 2.0: 
*Do you like original version of the Stake or the new Beta version?

V1 was good, but v2 is even better. Really glad to see many implemented functions from PD in account managment. Only missing statistics from v1.

*What is your feedback on the new games - Limbo and Video Poker?

Limbo: A breath of fresh air for chartbet. With instant bet or even without it, this game is awesome, no need to wait now for results for desired X. I really enjoy playing and already had an amazing moments with it :P 

Video Poker: Game is good. Would only suggest to change two payouts: since it's min. J's for pair, payout could be uped to 2x and for two pairs - 2.5x, rest looks fair.

*What is your experience of the old games updated and would you change anything and in what manner?

As a Hilo addict I was really happy to see skip option, that function that is what makes huge difference now, when you can say bye-bye to those 7's and other scary combos :D 

Changes: I would like to see "missed X" in lost bet. And to have an option to start from random card like in v1.

*Let us know what segments you enjoy the most and the ones that bother you.

Enjoy: Working pm's, friend list and chat in general. Instant bet - no comments here, this function is just dope. Skip option in Hilo. New payouts for Wheel and Keno. New verification for Plinko.

Bother: Plinko colors could be warmer. I like to watch balls falling, but after few minutes it hurts eye's and makes all blurry.

4.Stake v1 vs. Stake v2 (compare):
*Dice on Stake 1 vs. Dice on Stake v2

Pretty much the same. Payout and side settings could be swaped with recent rolls on v2. Or I just used to old locations of this two. 

*HiLo on Stake 1 vs. HiLo on Stake v2

Random start card from v1(optional), skip from v2 - combine this two functions and game would be perfect.

*Keno on Stake 1 vs. Keno on Stake v2

V2 is the leader here. New payouts + instant bet make Keno players more addictive.

*Mines on Stake 1 vs. Mines on Stake v2

Playing this game only during challenges, can't say much.

*Plinko on Stake 1 vs. Plinko on Stake v2

I like v1 more, bcoz of colors and how I can choose risks.

*Blackjack on Stake 1 vs. Blackjack on Stake v2

Looks the same, only bets are faster now.

*Roulette on Stake 1 vs. Roulette on Stake v2

Instant bet made a huge difference here.

*Wheel on Stake 1 vs. Wheel on Stake v2

Redesign + new payouts, I will give it a try on v2.

*Diamond Poker on Stake 1 vs. Diamond Poker on Stake v2

V1 here, bcoz of the design of gems. Too minimalistic on v2, imho.

*Baccarat on Stake 1 vs. Baccarat on Stake v2

Good to have it on auto now xD 

P.s. Would like to say thanks to sponsors for giving us an opportunity to participate in another wonderful marathon and support team for their hard work with daily challenges ^_^:x

1. Technical  Experience: 

I dont have any technical difficulties when i play.

Game performance is very good.

I dont have issues with commands or bet speed. all is fine!

Always i play in PC and with browser Google Chrome.

I really liked the new design!!!

I noticed that the graffic of stats didnt show the profit and wager. i think all notice that. And in some games not work the instant bet.

3. Overall Experience of the Version 2.0: 

I like more the new verison. its awesome!

Limbo is like chartbet. but its more easy. because limbo is more more fast then chartbet and i really like it!

About videopoker.  I'm not a poker fan, So I don't really like it! But sometime is interesting to play for fun!

I'm really  glad to the old games are more fast now. 

I like more the function of instat bet!!! 

Dice on Stake v2

HiLo on Stake v2

Keno on Stake v2

Mines on Stake v2

Plinko on Stake 1 vs. Plinko on Stake v2 - I hate the plinko :D So i dont choose any. 

Blackjack on Stake v2

Wheel on Stake v2

Diamond Poker on Stake v2

Baccarat on Stake v2

Posted (edited)

Technical  Experience: 

Desde que salió Stake2.0 Beta se mostraron algunos bugs puntuales, pero lo general todo se arregló rápidamente. Una de las cosas que más me ha gustado puede es que los saldos se actualizan mucho mejor que antes, incluso abres el "cashier" y se actualizan satisfactoriamente sin tener que hacer F5. Que el diseño en general sea más oscuro también me parece un acierto ya que es menos molesto para los ojos. Una cosa que no me gusta es que en la tabla de "My bets/All bets/High Rollers" las apuestas perdidas se muestran en gris y no en rojo, supongo que es para que encaje mejor en el nuevo diseño, pero no me parece honesto ya que da la sensación de que no pierdes y te incita a jugar más y ampliar tus pérdidas. El chat ahora parece más fácil de leer a pesar de que caben menos lineas de texto en el mismo espacio.

Reports, Bugs and Suggestions: 

El único juego que parecía ralentizar la página era Limbo pero está ya solucionado. Otro bug que parece haber es que no se detenía correctamente el autobet cuando usabas la función stoploss, desconzco si fue arreglado. En la ruleta si usas incrementar tras perder, en ocasiones la bet base cambia a 0 y se detiene todo. 

Me gustaría que el chat tuviera un pequeño botón para añadir emojis y no tener que copiarlos desde una página de terceros o el teclado de teléfono móvil.

Puestos a pedir me gustaría que se pudiera incorporar nuevas monedas para apostar con ellas, como EOS, Tron o ADA. Sé que se puede cargar con ellas pero se convierten a BTC, ETH, BCH, DOGE, LTC y eso no me gusta mucho. El sonido de los juegos esta activado por defecto y en mi caso me parece molesto, lo desactivo siempre que entro.

Overall Experience of the Version 2.0: 

La nueva versión de Stake 2.0 es mucho mejor que la versión vieja. La paleta de colores está bien conseguida, el rediseño de los juegos y el chat también están muy bien integrados en el conjunto general. 

El limbo me parece un gran acierto, da la posibilidad de alcanzar grandes multiplicadores con ese estilo de mezcla entre Chartbet y dice, buen juego.

Video Poker está muy bien también aunque no es mi fuerte el Poker, por eso mismo estaría muy bien que pulsando en ayuda se viera cuales son las combinaciones de cartas necesarias para alcanzar los multiplicadores y así no recurrir a un sitio externo.

La ruleta ha mejorado su aspecto y variantes, pero no le veo mucho aliciente a ese juego. Me parece desfasado.

Espero con muchas muchas ganas las apuestas deportivas, aunque tengo miedo del modo que se puedan incorporar al sitio, espero variedad de deportes, mercados y lineas, pero creo que se quedará en algo muy genérico.

La campanita con las notificaciones sobre rains, tips o updates es fantástica, tal cual lo es en PrimeDice, muy buena idea traerla a Stake2.0.

Stake v1 vs. Stake v2 (compare):
*Dice - Prácticamente es igual, en beta parece que va más fluido pero no puedo apreciar un cambio significativo.
*HiLo - Mucho mejor ahora con la posibilidad de cambiar de carta en mitad de una jugada.
*Keno - Keno en beta me parece mucho más dificil, a pesar de ser más variado pudiendo elegir la dificultad, me parece que ganar es misión imposible. Los premios y probabilidades se muestran mejor en beta.
*Mines - Las minas son exactamente el mismo juego, mismo rendimiento, misma jugabilidad.
*Plinko - De plinko, el mejor cambio es que ahora las fichas puedan ser apuestas instantáneas, un acierto.
*Blackjack - El blackjack es el mismo juego, creo que han cambiado opciones para doblar y el seguro. Está bien así.
*Roulette - La ruleta va más fluida que nunca y al igual que en el plinko que ahora puedan ser instantáneas las tiradas está muy bien.
*Wheel - La rueda... me parece mejor en beta, no da lag, no se atasca y hay más variantes a elegir, pero es un dice con segmentos intercalados, no le encuentro sentido a ese juego.
*Diamond Poker - Mismo juego, misma jugabilidad en las dos versiones, buena velocidad y sin lag.
*Baccarat - No puedo opinar, no recuerdo los cambios de este juego, es el que menos uso.

En términos generales el cambio a Beta(2.0) ha hecho que el sitio mejore notablemente en rendimiento y en opciones, sin duda un paso adelante en Stake. 

Edited by carbesti

Posted (edited)

1. Технический опыт.
- Все работает вроде не плохо, но сильно загружает мой персональный компьютер ( играю через гугл хром), хотя соглошусь ПК не последней комплектации, но пока справляется (при открытой игре процессор почти постоянно на девяносто-сто процентах загрузки).
- За время тестирования бета версии 2.0 мной  не было замечено каких-либо проблем. В версии 2.0 производительность игры получше, чем в версии 1.0, по крайней мере мне так показалось.
- При выполнении команд проблем нет. В целом производительность игры  стабильная за исключением игры мины ( на автомате сильно подлагивает, возможно это происходит из-за анимации которая там присутствует, значки с минами отображаются с задержкой ). Мне  нравится то, что значительно увеличились скорости игр в общем, это очень важно для меня, так как я играю без использования ботов и для выполнения заданий приходится ловить комбинации часами. 
- Обычно я играю с телефона (андройд), но часто и  с персонального компьютера тоже, если надо выполнять сложные  задания форума которые на телефоне выполнять просто не удобно. 
- По дизайну нареканий нет, хотя можно сделать чуть повеселе, а то как то мрачненко ( в плане добавить цветовых элементов).Например добавить цветовое обозначения чата, что бы сообщения написанные тебе были заметны, а так же сообщения друзей и твои, так как впроцессе увлечения игрой не всегда успеваешь прочитывать все сообщения которые там пишут, есть вероятность пропустить важные для тебя.

2. Отчеты, ошибки и предложения.

- При входе в игру на телефоне (андройд) не получается сразу перейти на версию 2.0, выдаёт ошибку при которой весь твой баланс в игре равен нулю. Что бы ее исправить приходится в браузерной строке прописывать адрес версии 1.0, а потом уже через нее переходить на версию 2.0 и это происходит при каждом входе в игру после перезапуска браузера, очень хотелось что бы вы исправили этот баг, так как это очень не удобно и жутко раздражает.
- Мне не нравится то, как сейчас отображается статистика текущей игры. Видно только количество выигрышей и проигрышей. Было лучше на версии 1.0 , там можно было видеть сумму выигрыша или проигрыша, верните пожалуйста как было раньше в старой версии сайта,  а не только количество выигрышных и проигрышных ставок. При открытии графика в игре на нем не отображается сумма ставок а  проста кривая по которой можно примерно  судить сколько выиграл или проиграл   (это очень не удобно).
- Чат стал однотонный, в версии 1.0 он визуально воспринимался лучше, было удобно следить за сообщениями и реагировать на них ( в версии 2.0 он просто весь белый на черном цвете, даже свои сообщения не выделены).

- Предложение: уважаемые разработчики, если это возможно, сделайте пожалуйста функцию в игре кости где можно было бы отключать авто вращения при выпадении определённого числа( по принципу работы бота), я думаю многие были очень вам признательные так как пользоваться ботом не все умеют.

3. Общий опыт версии 2.0
- В целом версия игры 2.0 получилось не плохая, есть конечно свои плюсы и минусы, но это дело вкуса, всем не угодишь ( кому то нравится одно , кому то другое).
- Игра Лимбо это очень хороший выбор по замене аналогичной игры в версии 1.0 Щербета, так как в него играть было нудно и неинтересно, что не могу сказать о теперешнем варианте( отдельное спасибо за автоматизацию). В версии 2.0 с первых минут после запуска игры Лимбо был сильно удевлен произведенным изменениям (очень понравилась). Нет нарекании ни по дизайну, ни по скорости, ни по функционалу, все сделанно на отлично. А вот Видео покер разочаровал (очень низкий коэффициент при выпадении хорошей комбинации карт, а собрать такую комбинацию очень нелегко, а чтобы выиграть максимальны икс мне покозалось даже нерально). Пытался что то собрать  несколько часов, и не разу не собрал комбинацию карт на Х50, два раза на 25х собрал и все, хотя проигрышных раздач было очень очень много. Думаю если так оставить без изменении, то желающих играть в Видео покер будет очень мало. Сделайте хотя бы при выподении одной пары - икс 1.5, а то играть очень не интересно потому что практически все время проигрываешь, и включите в выигрышную комбинацию пару десяток пожалуйста, их часто приходится остовлять для попытки выиграть большой икс.

4. Ставка v1 против ставок v2
- Игра в кости: В версии 2.0 игра получилось получше чем в предыдущей (дизайн стал лучше, скорость в автоматическом режиме увеличилась, в функциях игры особой  разницы не заметил).
- Хило: версия 2.0 на персональном компьютере смотрится  лучше (дизайн радует), а вот на телефоне ( андроид ) версия 1.0 была поудобнее чем 2.0 (в плане расположения кнопок и просмотра карт). В скорости игры разницы не заметил, тоже самое и пофункциям.
- Кено: Мне больше нравится версия 1.0 (анимация не так напрягает, звук более качественный), плюсы версии 2.0 это только возможность выбора сложности. Было бы неплохо в версию игры 1.0 вставить функции игры версии 2.0, и было бы все отлично.
- Мины: Однозначно версия 1.0. В версии 2.0 анимация мин не очень радут глаз, звук тоже не понравился, и это все при том  что на автомате они тормозят и подлагивают, отображаются не всегда сразу, хотя и в версии 1.0 такое тоже было ( но редко ), возможно такое происходит  из-за загрузки сервера.
- Плинко: Однозначная версия 1.0. (тоже самое что и минами, мне показалось что там было все лучше и анимация, и звук, и скорость, и дизайн).
- Блэкджек: Версия 2.0 вроде как получше будет, хотя 1.0 тоже была нормальная, особой разницы я не заметил, возможно мало играл.
- Рулетка: Однозначно версия 2.0. В этой версии дизайн игры стал лучше, скорость игры выше, оформление и звук тоже лучше, к тому же на телефоне стало удобнее в нее играть.
- Колесо: Оставлю свой выбор на версия 2.0, хотя особой разницы не заметил по функциональности и скорости, но дизайн мне больше нравиться в этой версии.
- DIAMOND Poker: Версия 1.0 была лучше без всяких сомнений чем бета версия. Анимация кристалов,  их цвет и форма радовала глаз, что не могу сказать о проведённых изменениях(верните старую, в ней абсолютно все лучше).
- Баккара: Версия 2.0 вроде как получше будет( практически не играю в эту игру поэтому сужу только по дизайну).

Edited by Adrenalin83

Guys, just a small reminder to give us some more info for the comparison of the Stake v1 vs. Stake v2 when it comes to games (4th paragraph) ;) Games are the same, except for the new ones added to Stake Beta, but we needed a comparison which version you liked more and why, is it the design, functions, speed, etc? :D Some of you haven't met the 150 words per paragraph, unless we count the questions into the full word count :P Simple "Yes" and "No" are not proper ways of giving feedback; we understand that not everyone is talented for writing, so it is not as important, but you have a chance to write in your native language and change something on site with these words, so don't let it go to waste :)

*A note: Those that are not on the list from the above but still wrote on this post - we truly appreciate your feedback but be aware that the awards are being shared just to the ones from the list, those who fulfilled all 14 days previously :) 

Experiência técnica: 

Ao jogar na Beta da Stake 2.0 apenas experienciei melhoras na velocidade de carregamento, e menor uso do processamento da máquina que utilizo (utilizo em um notebook com acesso a banda larga). As animações dos jogos ficaram mais prazerosas de se olhar, sinto que estão rodando e passando na minha frente de uma forma que eu consigo descrever como "muito mais suave". As configurações que utilizo para acessar o histórico das transações, das apostas e assim por diante a princípio me deixaram um pouco confuso, mas conforme foram passando os dias percebi a lógica que as distribui, e agora consigo acessar as informações que preciso de forma mais rápida. O gráfico de pizza que aponta com quais moedas você mais apostou me chamou muito a atenção, achei muito legal poder visualizar com que moeda eu aposto mais e refletir sobre meu perfil de apostador em cima disso. Eu costumo jogar no google chrome, a experiência de usar esse navegador na Stake me agradou muito, não tenho problemas com desempenho. O gráfico ao vivo do desempenho e sorte do apostador é bem legal também, principalmente agora que ele parece que está "dançando" de vez em quando, ou quando é clicado para zerá-lo.

Sugestões, bugs e relatórios:

Eu devolveria o payout 5000x no plinko, era muito mais divertido caçar ele mesmo com o peso do payout 0x no meio. Tem na parte inferior o blog, o twitter, o facebook, poderia também ter um link direto para o youtube oficial do site também. No jogo Whell que agora na dificuldade máxima o payout vencedor fica em somente uma casa, seria legal se pudéssemos escolher em qual casa colocar ele. Dentro das listas de funções dos comandos no chat público através da "/" poderia ser colocado que é possível usar boa parte através de mensagem privada com o ChatBot. Embora eu tenha vista vários bugs sendo reportados por amigos, enquanto jogava não encontrei nada que atrapalhasse a minha experiência, todos os jogos rodavam como o esperado, mesmo aqueles que antes apresentavam problemas (o plinko não apostava se a aba não fosse a que estivesse aberta na janela do navegador, o mesmo acontecia com a roleta) acabaram sendo arrumados, foi uma das primeiras coisas que testei quando abri a versão beta.

Experiência geral da versão 2.0: 

Definitivamente eu prefiro o Stake 2.0. Os jogos que foram adicionados _ limbo e vídeo poker _ são bem agradáveis de se jogar. Como eu prefiro jogos que consigo colocar no automático, fico mais tempo no limbo. Jogos de cartas, como o Black Jack, HiLo e o novo Vídeo Poker, me custam muito tempo pensando em uma estratégia para apostar, e muita mais depois para executar. Requer bastante atenção o que torna muito fácil acabar cometendo um deslize na hora de clicar nos botões. As mudanças nos jogos antigos me agradaram, tem mais possibilidades de apostas, os gráficos ficaram bonitos, e como já mencionei (pois adoro esse detalhe em particular) ficou mais agradável para meus olhos, parece que as animações não me deixam cansado na mesma velocidade que na versão antiga. Eu adicionaria uma opção que me permitisse escolher com que velocidade eu gostaria de apostar de forma automática, provavelmente 5 velocidades diferentes seriam o suficiente. Eu não tenho exatamente um local predileto para apostar, eu só não gosto muito do baccarat e tento evitar a roleta por causa da porcentagem alta da casa.

Comparação entre Stake 1 e a Stake 2

Dice: Aqui acredito que a maior diferença é a entrada do "parar quando atingir um lucro de:" e também seu oposto "parar quando atingir um prejuízo de:"

HiLo: Trocar de cartas... Isso sim! Finalmente não preciso mais suar frio quando aparece a famosa "carta 7" onde a exata mesma chance de adivinhar qual lado me deixa ansioso as vezes. O fato das cartas estarem menores no meu layout também me agrada, apenas porquê achei esse design mais "quadrado" melhor.

Keno: Adicionar o nível de risco a ser corrido foi uma excelente ideia, eu não tinha pensado isso quando joguei o Keno nas versões anteriores. Esse bingo que só uma pessoa joga ficou mais belo e com mais opções em sua nova versão.

Mines: A única grande coisa que notei é a forma de selecionar as minas (agora não existe um padrão "sugerido" da versão 1). Parece também que agora consigo fazer as apostas em maior velocidade, o que facilita muito em várias estratégias.

Plinko: Um dos poucos jogos que eu realmente não percebi (talvez por ter deixado passar) muita diferença, a versão atual e a antiga tem a diferença nos gráficos da segunda versão. Mas o estilo do jogo e a velocidade das apostas me pareceu o mesmo.

Black Jack: Black Jack é ele mesmo e não outra coisa. Logo a jogabilidade permanece a mesma, apenas com a mudança nos gráficos que acompanhou todos os jogos na nova versão.

Roulette: No modo que jogo, com a tela escura, nunca me agradou escolher entre "azul" e "vermelho". Eu tinha o sentimento de que a roleta estava errada, pois as que se vê normalmente são vermelhas e pretas. Agora isso foi arrumado hehehe. Ainda é o mesmo jogo, sendo adicionado a função desfazer, que é realmente útil quando se acaba colocando uma única ficha a mais do que se desejava.

Wheel: Essa roda ficou gigante mesmo na nova versão! 50 pinos é um limite imenso, permite mais espaço para pensar em jogadas mais diferentes.

Diamond Poker: Me pareceu rodar mais nessa versão, e a cor aparecer contornando os quadrados permite mais fácil identificação do diamante que saiu.

Baccarat: Nunca fui um grande fã desse jogo, mas da mesma forma que percebi na roleta também foi adicionada a função "desfazer".

1. Technical  Experience:
I'm not experiencing any technical difficulties or any lagging, almost everything works fine. Games work smooth, at least for me, and they work faster than on Stake 1. I don't know if it's a bug or it's just an implementation, but live stats doesn't show any numbers, profit and wager amounts. That's kind of annoying, because I need to hover my mouse over line to see how much I lost or won. But I like that know there is a Transactions tab in account, where it is possible to see all bets, deposits and tips. I'm playing on Lenovo computer and using Google Chrome. Sometimes I play on my smartphone, Samsung Galaxy S6. On phone it works fine and smooth too. I really like general design of Stake v2, it's very colorful. But I would like to see Withdraw button next to Deposit button, it's a little bit hard to find it for the newcomers.

2. Reports, Bugs and Suggestions:
First, sounds. Everytime I open Stake, sounds are always on, although I turned them off before. Even sounds button looks like turned off, but sounds are still playing. Second, as I mentioned before, live stats. So I would like to see profit and wagered amounts without hovering my mouse over line. Also, there's no Live Stats button on half window screen, maybe it would be possible to put it somewhere. Third, when playing autobet and changing browser window from full screen to half screen and vice versa, autobet just stops. And fourth, when I open Beta Stake for the first time after turning my computer on, error message saying "You don't have permission to do that" shows up and all site just doesn't work. Then I need to open Stake 1, wait for it to load up, and only after that open Beta Stake, then everything works fine. I haven't noticed any bugs besides these four.

I like new Beta version of Stake, because it looks better, more colorful and more appealing. Also, it works smoother. I love the new games. Limbo is very simple, but at the same time very addictive and I like, that there are very big multipliers. I also like Video Poker. Multipliers maybe could be higher, but it's still simple, great game, that is easy to understand. Old games are also very good. They work fine, even faster and smoother that on Stake 1 and now their design is better. I really like that now in HiLo last card from previous round still stays on table and that it is possible to change any card I want. I could be wrong, but there are more colors in Diamond Poker, I like that too. Also, I don't need to open my diamonds, they open automatically, that's a very good feature. It's also very cool that there is normally working Instant bet that doesn't make bets faster like on Stake 1, but just shows the result and I don't need to wait for Plinko balls to fall down.

4. Stake v1 vs. Stake v2 (compare):
Dice:
I would choose Dice from Stake v2, because it looks smoother and not so laggy.
HiLo:
I would choose HiLo from Stake v2, because of updates that I mentioned before - that last card stays on table and that it is possible to skip any card.
Keno:
I would choose Keno from Stake v2, because it is possible to choose difficulty level.
Mines:
Both, haven't noticed any differences.
Plinko:
I would choose Plinko from Stake v2, because it is faster with Instant bet.
Blackjack:
Both, haven't noticed any differences.
Roulette:
I would choose Roulette from Stake v2, because it is faster.
Wheel:
Both, have't noticed any differences.
Diamond Poker:
I would choose Diamond Poker from Stake v2, because my diamonds automatically show up, don't need to click on them.
Baccarat:
Never cared about Baccarat, don't know how to play it, so both versions work for me.

1.       Technical  Experience: 

Yes trully I found some difficulties like when I am online on my mobile phone and after some minute when I don’t use stake.com it happens that its always error. Then I have to login on stake 1 and then on stake 2 (beta)

The performance of the game is quite good .i like mostly the dark mode and this helps my eyes cause I am on old player. its faster and more friendly to player

*Do you have issues with any of the commands, bet speed, account functions or similar?

I like a lot the autobet so I saw that in most of the game there is autobet and on mobile mode. Bet speed in some games is fast and in some game sis a bit slow, maybe I didn’t get it correct cause my internet connection is not so good also

I usually play with my mobile phone but I also use and my computer. The browser that I use is google chrome and google for android for my mobile phone

Changes always are good, But I think that beta Stake needs changes too.sone games look like playing in old machines with lag, like plinko and hilo and I say that cause when I change it on Stake 1 then they disappear , so I think its cause of the design

2.       Reports, Bugs and Suggestions: Use this section to report any bug or lag or visuals that you encountered and that you would like to have us fixed. Make sure to try and reproduce it, if possible attach a video or a screenshot of the issue that you are experiencing and explain how it occurred.
Leave any suggestion that you would like us to add to the new version so that we could review it and implement if possible in some of the future updates.

As I said before I haven’t find some bugs so far ,.But I saw that on Live stats in beta stake, in live stats it doesn’t work so correct, some times goes up and down without already playing, which at least as I saw it never happened on stake1.Also it has only a graph with saying the exact value of stats .This is weird for me cause I have to scroll on graph to find how much I win or lose and shows only win or loses of bets.I think that this on stats should change soon .Also  in video poker it goes slow I think for what can easy get changed .Also in hilo game there is something goes wrong for me or its so big change. I am searching every time how much I have or  if I lost .It takes me a bit to me to understand it

3.       Overall Experience of the Version 2.0: 

I enjoyed playing the original mode of stake but the new one although it is on beta mode , it’s a bit more better than original mode. For begging I  cant say I am loving the new Stake but its quite good  too.something good on beta Stake is the Dark mode which I really like guys and my eyes thank you a lot

Limbo is nothing different than Chartbet. But  there you cant stop before the target you aim to win .I think it is fair because it runs faster than chartbet which was really slow and I was boring playing that. Also it has autobet which I like when I aim to high target. Video Poker is a game I mostly don’t play cause I don’t know how to make a strategy

*What is your experience of the old games updated and would you change anything and in what manner?

Each of every that is updated gives me better experience for sure . I usually play Hilo . I also was thinking that you could make more options for plinko like 17,18,19,20 pins with  bigger payouts. For keno I think guys that you got it .Its the best experience game for me now ,thanks for that update

I said I usually play hilo game. I like that during the game I can change the cards to continue but I don’t like that the last card stays for the new bet too and I have to change it to continue my game

4.       Stake v1 vs. Stake v2 (compare):

The bet speed in both modes it’s the same  and for mwe it is not so fast, in other similar site is much more faster especially on autobet.But  when I click and click on manual bet it is still slow.I was waiting that it will go a bit more faster

Really I think that hilo 2 is improved but its on beginning again .On Stake 1 you did it quite good but I need to know what is the percentages of next winning and how much I can get .But especially changing the cards during the game is quite good and I like it, not to play always easy card lol.

Guys on Keno 2 as I said before you did it enough good.What I misse here is that I cant uncheck  my old numbers with a button as I used to to that before.So it will be nice if you add it on Keno 2 also.

Mines is a game I started playing here on stake and it is just ok for me .Stake 1 and Stake 2 are almost same and new mode is a bit better

As I said I would prefer to have the option of more pins and bigger payouts. And I would like to tell you  that its nice that now in mobile mode I can play autobets too , something on Stake 1 it didn’t worked  at all.

It is aother game that it is ok weith instant bets  and a bit more speed on version Stake 2

Roulette is now available to get played on mobile phone without moving my mobile phone to othert side to play it . it goes ok on normal mode of my mobile.

Wheel on Stake 2 doesn’t show me the payouts only the colours.But I am not the specialist to tell caus ei play it only a bit just to pass my time.Its not a game I really really like.

Diamond Poker is pretty nice game and I think on version 2 it’s a bit faster or itrs only my eyes  feeling that?

For the Baccarat game I cant tell many .Its almost the same like on Diamond

Poker .It is a bit faster and this is really nice for me too

9 hours ago, kuba122388 said:

Have I met all the conditions? If no, I will edit it tomorrow, but for now Good night everyone :)

You can use online website to check with wordcounter or simply using microsoft word, copy there and you will see how much word do you type. 

Don't forget, 150 words each paragraph for each section (1. Technical v2 ; 2. Reports and Suggestion v2 ; 3. Experience at v2; and 4. Comparison between v1 and v2) in order to be eligible participating this challenge.

Posted (edited)

1.Технический опыт: 
* Испытываете ли вы какие-либо технические трудности при игре на бета-версии? - Нет никаких технических трудностях не бета- версии. При игре все хорошо, даже  кажется что игры идут быстрей чем на оригинальной версии.
* Как производительность игры в целом? - Производительность хорошая, компьютер справляестя, особых трудности не встречал, хотя заметил что при игре в плинко при включеной анимации процесор компьютера загружается почти сто процентов.
* Есть ли у вас проблемы с какими-либо командами, скоростью ставок, функциями счета или подобными? - Вроде не заметил никаких проблем, но вот в функции Live Stats - лучше-б было чтоб отобразили цифрами Wagered и Profit.
* С какого устройства и браузера вы обычно играете? - Играю с компьютера и ноутбука, браузер Google Chrome, все нормально, никаких ошибок не заметил, так же пробовал играть и через браузер Opera, вроде загружается все нормально игры идут как и в Хроме.
* Насколько вы довольны общим дизайном сайта? - Дизайном доволен, более яркий и красивый, мне нравится.

2.Отчеты, ошибки и предложения.  Используйте этот раздел, чтобы сообщать о любых ошибках, задержках или визуальных эффектах, с которыми вы столкнулись и которые вы хотели бы исправить. Обязательно попробуйте воспроизвести его, если возможно, приложите видео или снимок экрана с проблемой, с которой вы столкнулись, и объясните, как это произошло.   - Из ошибок заметил одно что если играешь на авто ставках и включен Stop on Profit и идет дождь в той крипте которой ты играешь, то авто ставки останавливаются, а может так оно и задуманно. При игре в видео покер заметил что иногда вылетает ставка когда переключаешься с игры авто ставки на ручные ставки и ты крутишь ролы с нулем если не заметил, при игре на авто ставки в Лимбо иногда не срабатывает Stop on Profit, срабатывает на второй или третий профит ролл.
Оставьте любые предложения, которые вы хотели бы, чтобы мы добавили в новую версию, чтобы мы могли рассмотреть ее и, по возможности, внедрить в некоторые будущие обновления  - И еще можете сделат так чтоб после обновления страницы звук по умолчанию был выключен, а то неудобно ночью обновил страницу и включяется звук а остальные то спят.

3.Общий опыт версии 2.0: 
* Вам нравится оригинальная версия Stake или новая бета-версия?  - Бета-версия нравится больше, я ток на ней играю, дизайн более красивый и яркий, звуки прикольные, хотя я не всегда играю со звуком, но при игре со звуком на авто ставки можно определить по звуку когда выйграшная ставка.
* Каковы ваши отзывы о новых играх - Limbo и Video Poker? - Limbo понравилось, это как в дайсе только нет сторон а Video Poker ничего не могу сказать, я ее не очень понимаю, там делал только конкурсы.
* Каков ваш опыт обновления старых игр, и вы бы что-нибудь изменили и каким образом? - В старой версии игры тоже нравились  но после обновления они стали еще лучше, на них стало приятнее играть, особено в Хило понравилась функция замены карты в ходе игры.
* Дайте нам знать, какие сегменты вам нравятся больше всего и те, которые вас беспокоят. - Все нормально, ничего не беспокоит, игра в кено приятно удивило с добавлением функцией Риск и возможностью поймать большой множитель чем в старой версии.

4.Ставка v1 против кола v2 (сравните):
* игральные кости в коле 1 против игральные кости в колеv2* - кости в колеv2 больше нравится потому что добавили бегущюю сроку где видно последние пять ролов, и не надо открывать каждую ставку посмотреть ролл.
* HiLo в коле 1 против HiLo в коле v2 - HiLo в коле v2 больше нравится потому что можно поменять карту которая не нравится в ходе игры.
* кено наколе 1 против кено на колеv2 - кено на колеv2 лучше, добавлена функция Риск, можно выбить больше множители.
* шахты на коле 1 против Шахты на колеv2 - не могу сказать , мало на них играю , делаю только конкурсы
* Плинко на коле 1 против Плинко на коле v2 - Плинко на коле v2 больше нравится, есть возможность отключить анимацию и не так сильно грузит процесор.
* Блэкджек на коле 1 против Блэкджек на коле v2 - не вижу различий кроме смены дизайна, окрасок на Блэкджек на коле v2,.
* Рулетка на коле 1 против рулетки на коле v2 - рулетки на коле v2 лучше, визуальный дизайн , окраски ярче, удобней играть.
* Колесо на коле 1 против Колеса на коле v2 - мало на них играю , делаю только конкурсы
* Алмаз Покер на Ставке 1 против Diamond Poker на Ставке v2 - Diamond Poker на Ставке v2 нравится больше, сравки бысрее идут, дизайн краше.
* Баккара на Ставке 1 против Баккары на Ставке v2 - особой разницы не видел но дизайн на Баккары на Ставке v2 приятней, играю на ней только во время конкурса.

Edited by Vancik

Posted (edited)

1.Technical  Experience: 

• *Are you experiencing any technical difficulties when you play on Beta? :Saat ini tidak ada kesulitan yang berarti yang saya temukan saat bermain stake versi beta.semua berjalan dengan sangat baik.Hanya di awal lounching saja menemukan bebrapa kali terasa lag.Tetapi sudah berjalan dengan normal sampai saat ini.
  • *How is the game performance in general? : Keseluruhan game di versi baru walaupun masih beta sangat bagus,sangat menarik,dengan tampilang yang terlihat elegan dengan warna hitam,kecepatan permainan yang baik dan efek suara juga bagus.tampilan ruang obrolan juga sangat nyaman untuk di lihat.
  • *Do you have issues with any of the commands, bet speed, account functions or similar? : Tidak ada kendala dalam hal perintah dalam semua game yang saya rasakan,malah saya merasa sangat nyaman dengan versi ini.kecepatan bermainpun sudah sangat bagus dengan mematikan opsi animasi.
  • *What device and browser do you usually play from? Perangkat yang saya gunakan adalah laptop dengan spek hanya core i5 ram 4giga.dan browser yang saya gunakan biasanya adalah crome.Untuk mencoba bermain dengan versi beta ini saya mencoba bermain dengan beberapa perambah lain yaitu firefox dan uc browser untuk membandingkan performa dan tampilannya.
  • *How are you pleased with the general design of the site? : ya saya sangat menyukai desain terbaru.dengan warna hitam yang sangat elegan terlihat sangat nyaman tidak membuat mata cepat lelah dengan tampilan chat yang sangat bail dengan ikon2 berwarna.

2.Reports, Bugs and Suggestions: Use this section to report any bug or lag or visuals that you encountered and that you would like to have us fixed. Make sure to try and reproduce it, if possible attach a video or a screenshot of the issue that you are experiencing and explain how it occurred.
Leave any suggestion that you would like us to add to the new version so that we could review it and implement if possible in some of the future updates.

• Pada awal lunching memang saya menemukan beberapa bug,tetapi setelah itu tidak menemukannya.saya lihat sepertinya sudah di perbaiki dengan adanya update beberapa kali.Dan sepertinya sampai saat ini saya sudah tidak menemukan kembali bug tersebut.Pada beberapa ujicoba saya menggunakan perambah selain crome saya menemukan tampilan antar muka yag menurut saya sangat mengganngu atau tidak seperti tampilan crome atau firefox,yaitu uc browser.saya lampirkan gambar tampilannya seperti ini: (vesri lama http://prntscr.com/my8d5m)  (versi baru http://prntscr.com/my8dmc / http://prntscr.com/my8e1c )  dan saya juga mendapati tampilan bermain MINES seperti ini : http://prntscr.com/my8gmo. terlihat kosong sehingga kita tidak bisa bermain Mines di UC browser.
  • Saran dari saya hanya mengembalikan replay yang ada dalam permainan plinko di versi sebelumnya.Jadi di saat kita membagikan bet id kita,orang lain dapat memutar jatuhnya bola.karena itu membuat seru dan menarik dalam permainan plinko.Dan memperbaiki tampilan live status seperti versi sebelumnya yang menampilkan angka-angka wager , kekalahan ataupun kemenangan yang kita mainkan. (versi 1:http://prntscr.com/my8k2l ) (versi 2 http://prntscr.com/my8iji) dan menampilkan penanda kartu yang telah kita lakukan ( versi 1 http://prntscr.com/my8lp6 ) ( versi 2 http://prntscr.com/my8mme ) . Juga meningkatkan kecepatann bermain di semua permainan sehingga menghasilkan kecepatan yang baik,jika perlu memberi pilihat kecepatan dalam beberapa tingkatan. menambahkan permainan yang menarik lain di kemudian hari.

• *Do you like original version of the Stake or the new Beta version? : Tentu saya lebih menyukai veri terbaru,walaupun ada beberapa saran yang perlu di perbaiki.tidak ada kata tidak suka dengan versi terbaru ini.terus kembangkan dan memperbaiki menjadi lebih baik lagi.
  • *What is your feedback on the new games - Limbo and Video Poker? : Limbo bagi saya sangat menarik dengan pembayaran yang sangat tinggi membuat penasaran untuk mendapatkan mebayaran tertinggi. Video poker adalah hal yang baru bagi saya,karena sejujurnya saya tidak menyukai permaian seperti ini,tetapi dari segi penambilan saya suka.
  • *What is your experience of the old games updated and would you change anything and in what manner? : Semuanya sangat menarik dan bagus menurut saya.terutama HILO yang bisa mengganti kartu di saat kita bermain dan keraguan tentang kartu yang ada,kita di beri kesempatn untuk menggantinya.Keno juga sangat menarik dengan pembagian tingkatan permainan dan pembayaran.Tetapi sayangnya plinko harus kembali ke 1000x.saya berharap plinko dengan pembayaran yang lebih tinggi.
  • *Let us know what segments you enjoy the most and the ones that bother you.: saya menyukai keseluruhan game di versi terbaru terutama pada game kesukaan saya yaitu HILO.tetapi saya merasa ada yang perlu di perbaiki untuk tampilan share di bet id kita tidak bisa menemukan tampilan urutan pilihan naik atau turun kartu yang kita pilih,seperti gambar yang saya cantumkan di atas pada bagian saran.

• *Dice on Stake 1 vs. Dice on Stake v2 Saya lebih menyukai versi terbaru dengan tampilan dan pengaturan stop on profit dan inc onlose yang lebih baik dari versi sebelumnya.
  • *HiLo on Stake 1 vs. HiLo on Stake v2: Tentu saya lebih menyukai versi terbaru,karena di versi 2 kita bisa mengganti kartu di saat ragu akan kartu yang akan kita pilih berikutnya.
  • *Keno on Stake 1 vs. Keno on Stake v2: Keno versi terbaru lebih baik dari sebelumnya dengan membagi teingkat kevel dan pembayara sesuai level yang kita mainkan.tetunya ini jauh lebih baik dari versi 1.
  • *Mines on Stake 1 vs. Mines on Stake v2: Mines versi 2 tetap lebih unggul dari versi 1,dengan pembayaran yang lebih bagus tentunya lebih menarik dan lebih menguntungkan untuk meningkatkan keberuntungan pemain.
  • *Plinko on Stake 1 vs. Plinko on Stake v2: Plinko versi 2 tentu jauh lebih menarik dari versi lama,dengan tampilan dan kecepatan yang jauh berubah,semoga bisa kemablai ada pembayaran 5000x seperti yang di rencanakan,tentu akan lebih menantang dan menarik.
  • *Blackjack on Stake 1 vs. Blackjack on Stake v2: Dengan tampilan baru di versi 2,tentu lebih baik dari versi sebelumnya.
  • *Roulette on Stake 1 vs. Roulette on Stake v2: Dengan pilihan menghilangkan animasi tentunya lebih baik dari versi sebelumnya.
  • *Wheel on Stake 1 vs. Wheel on Stake v2: kecepatan bermaian di versi 2 lebih bagus dari versi 1.saya memilih versi terbaru.
  • *Diamond Poker on Stake 1 vs. Diamond Poker on Stake v2: Video poker di versi 2 tentu lebih bagus dari diamond poker pada versi 1. dengan tampilan pembayaran dan kemungkinan yang kartu yang akan kita menangkan tentu ini lebih baik.
  • *Baccarat on Stake 1 vs. Baccarat on Stake v2versi 2 lebih bagus dari sebelumnya,dengan tampilan dan kecepatan yang sangat bagus.

the opinion that I convey about version 2 beta, in my personal opinion, may be different from the opinions of others. I am very happy with this update hoping to keep developing it by adding interesting games B| thank you stake and team.:x

Edited by SEMPAXs

Technical  Experience: 

Wala naman akong naranasan na kahit anong technical difficulties habang naglalaro sa beta.

Kung ikukumpara ang orihinal na site sa beta ay mas maayos at mabilis ang takbo ng bawat bet sa beta. Napakalaking tulong din ng instant bet function lalo na sa paglalaro ng Roulette at Plinko dahil hindi na kailangang maghintay pa ng ilang segundo para sa pagtigil ng bola sa napiling numero sa Roulette o mahulog ang bola sa Plinko upang malaman ang kinalabasan ng bet mo.

Noong mga unang araw na inilabas ang beta site ay may message na lumalabas na "You don't have permission to do that." (non verbatim) tapos ay hindi lumalabas ang balanse sa aking account sa tuwing diretso akong nag-oopen ng beta site kaya kinakailangan ko pang buksan ang orihinal na site para lumabas ang mga balanse ko at mawala ang error message. Nitong nakaraan ay hindi ko na nakikita ang error message na iyon sa tuwing direkta akong nagbubukas ng beta site.

Sa computer na windows 10 ang operating system ako palaging naglalaro gamit ang Chrome bilang browser.

Mas gusto ko ang disenyo ng beta site kumpara sa disenyo ng v1.

Noong naghahunt ako para sa Roulette challenge ay naglagay ako ng napakaraming 9 sa "on win increase by:" habang naka-autoroll ang betting ko. Ginagawa ko ito para kapag ang number na napili ko ang lumabas ay automatic na titigil ang betting sa kadahilanang kulang ang balanse ko. Matagal ko na itong ginagawa sa orihinal na site sa tuwing nahahunt na mga challenges pero sa beta ko lang naranasan na makita ang error na "error occurred, refresh the page" (hindi eksaktong error message) noong nahit ko ang target number sa Roulette.

Suhestiyon ko na ilagay din sa live stats ng v2 ang Wagered at Profit na nagawa mo habang naglalaro ka kagaya noong nasa v1 sa ngayon kasi ay hindi makita kung magkano na ang profit o loss sa live stats ng v2.

Mas maayos din sanang tingnan kung may mga tab para sa mga bet IDs sa bawat laro sa v2 katulad noong nasa v1 para mas mabilis makita ang bet IDs sa bawat laro.

Mas gusto ko ang beta version kumpara sa original version dahil mas mabilis ito pati na rin pasok sa panlasa ko ang mga bagong UI.

Hindi ko masyadong naiintindihan ang Video Poker kaya hindi ko ito masyadong nilalaro. Nilaro ko lang ito noong isa itong challenge. Para naman sa Limbo, napakalaking tulong ng instant bet feature para sa mabilis na resulta ng bet na ginawa mo, hindi na kailangang maghintay ng matagal kagaya Chartbet noon.

Maganda ang update sa HiLo na pwede ka nang magskip ng card lalo na kung hindi ka tiwala sa card na nakuha mo (ehem card 7) hanggang sa lumabas yung card na confident ka na magiging tama ang hula mo. Yung mga risk options sa Keno pati na rin ang iba't-ibang payout nito ay isa sa mga magagandang bagay sa updated version. Marami na ang pagpipilian na payouts at hindi na lang 100x ang pinakamataas na multiplier ang maaaring mapanalunan.

Napakalaking tulong ng instant bet function, laking tipid sa oras ng pagbebet. Salamat sa pagdadagdag nito sa bagong bersyon ng Stake.

Mas magandang tignan ang bagong design ng Dice v2 kumpara sa v1. Parang walang pinagbago ang speed ng Dice sa v1 at v2 kahit nakainstant bet na.

Mas maganda ang HiLo sa v2 kasi pwede ka nang magskip ng card lalo na kung hindi ka tiwala sa hula mo na kung ano ang magiging next card.

Mas maganda ang Keno sa v2 dahil sa ibat-ibang payout at risks options hindi gaya sa v1 na 100x lang ang pinakamataas na multiplier.

Mas maganda ang Mines sa v2 dahil hindi na kailangang ispam click ang auto roll para mapabilis ang betting. Salamat sa instant bet.

Mas maganda ang Plinko sa v2 dahil na rin sa instant bet. Hindi na kailangang maghintay ng matagal para mahulog ang bola.

Mas magandang tignan ang bagong design sa Backjack ng v2 kumpara sa v1. Mabilis na rin maipakita ang mga cards dahil sa instant bet.

Mas maganda ang roulette sa v2 dahil may instant bet, sa v1 kasi napakatagal ng ikot ng bola sa Roulette bago huminto at makita ang resulta.

Mas maganda ang design ng Wheel sa v2 kumpara sa v1.

Mas maganda ang design ng Diamond Poker sa v2 kumpara sa v1.

Mas maganda ang design ng Baccarat sa v2 kumpara sa v1. Hindi na rin kailangang iclick pa isa-isa ang mga cards para mareveal dahil sa instant bet ng v2.

Posted (edited)

1. Technical  Experience: 
-> Tidak ada, mungkin hanya sedikit lag disaat bermain game plinko dengan instant bet yang nonaktif. Selebihnya baik-baik aja di versi beta ini. Semoga pas sudah rilis v2nya sudah tidak lag lagi.

-> Bagus, semua permainan bisa dimainkan dengan bagus dan berjalan mulus kecuali yang diatas itu yang sudah saya sebutkan yaitu di plinko, makanya saya lebih milih main dengan instant bet aktif.

-> Baik-baik saja, bet speed sangat bagus dan ada perubahan dari yang versi pertama, terasa lebih cepat. Dan macem2 tambahan baru yang bagus seperti instant bet, hotkeys, live stats (ada sedikit error, nominalnya tidak ada)

-> Saya biasanya main di laptop saya, dan di ponsel saya pada saat sedang ada diluar. 2-2nya juga bagus, tidak ada masalah. Bermain diponsel lebih keliatan lebih nyaman mainnya dan lebih bagus modelnya di ponsel, lebih baik dari yang sebelumnya.

-> Designnya keren, warnanya gelap gitu sangat cocok di mata saya yang lebih suka warna gelap. Perbedaan warna2 di bet dan bagian lain2nya juga bagus. Mungkin lebih baik diadakan kembali background yang berwarna putih, jadi pemain bisa memilih background yang kita mau.

2. Reports, Bugs and Suggestions.
- Untuk bagian reports dan bugs: tolong dibetulkan bug yang terdapat di livestats, grafiknya ada untuk loss dan win tetapi untuk nominal angkanya yang tidak ada, jadi kosong gitu. Seharusnya kan ada untuk nominalnya disitu.
 - Bug lainnya yaitu, kadang automated bettingnya tidak berhenti sendiri saat profit yang kita tentukan sudah tercapai. Misalkan saya mengisi stop onprofit dengan 100 doge dan seharusnya ketika mencapai profit 100 doge akan berhenti sendiri bukan? Tetapi ini tidak dan terus berjalan. Saya sendiri masih belum tau apa penyebabnya yang menyebabkan stop on profit tidak berfungsi. Mungkin ada bug yang saya tidak ketahui, semoga team stake bisa melihatnya.
- Suggestions: Kalau bisa ditambahkan fitur lainnya yang ada di automated betting seperti yang ada di dicebot, seperti auto ganti side over ataupun under pada saat lose berturut-turut atau win berturut-turut. Tambahan juga untuk di permainan Video poker, tolong payout yang untuk Full House ditambahin lagi, mungkin paling tidak 15x. Lalu permainan Diamond poker, bisa ditambahkan payout lainnya untuk diamond poker, karena cukup membosankan juga permainannya hanya cuman 2x paling tinggi. Menurut saya bisa ditambahin lagi payoutnya yang lebih besar lagi.

-> Jelas saya lebih suka versi yang beta, karena ada tambahan automated betting yaitu stop on loss dan stop on profit, dan tentu 2 game barunya itu yaitu video poker dan limbo. Instant bet bener-bener juara, saya paling suka ini instant bet terutama untuk permainan seperti keno dan plinko, sangat membantu untuk permainan 2 tersebut jadi tidak harus menunggu nunggu lagi.
Design background, gambar dan update suaranya juga bagus dibandingkan versi dulu yaitu versi pertama.

-> Untuk limbo, cukup bagus, agak sedikit kecewa juga ternyata permainannya mirip mirip seperti chartbet, karena ekspetasi saya permainannya akan berjenis permainan baru yang belum pernah ada dikasino lainnya dan taunya sama, kalau boleh jujur saya agak kecewa dengan itu. Untuk video poker sendiri, bagus, saya suka dengan permainannya, tapi kalau bisa tambahin lagi game baru yaitu holdem poker, yang main sama player lain :D 

-> Untuk permainan yang lama dan di update saya sangat suka, terutama di Keno yang payoutnya lebih besar terus Wheel juga ok.

-> Saya sangat suka pas plinkonya dikembalikan lagi yang awalnya payout 5000x sekarang dibalikan ke 1000x dan dikembalikan juga 0.2x nya. Menurut saya itu lebih baik daripada yang di tengah-tengah 0x.

-> Saya pilih Dice di Stake v2, karena pilihan automated bettingnya yang ada banyak tambahan opsi-opsi baru, seperti stop on loss, stop on profit. Saran sedikit, diperbesar Icon clickablenya yang khusus dice game mode sphere.

-> Saya pilih HiLo di Stake 1, karena tidak suka dengan kartu pertama kita sama dengan kartu terakhir yang kita mainkan. Dan untuk fitur ganti kartu dipertengahan game itu sangat bagus menurut saya, jadi bisa ganti kartu ditengah-tengah.

-> Keno di Stake v2, karena payoutnya lebih besar-besar dan saya sangat suka itu. Dibandingkan stake v1, payoutnya sangat rendah yang maksimalnya cuman 100x dan di Stake v2 lebih enak karena bisa dapat sampai 1000x di keno.

-> Sebenernya sama aja, tidak ada perubahan, tapi saya pilih Mines di Stake v2, karena automated bettingnya ada tambahan stop on loss dan stop on profit, kalau di stake v1 tidak ada opsi untuk itu.

-> Plinko di Stake v2, saya suka 0.2 di plinko diadakan kembali, lebih suka yang payout maksimum 1000x dengan 0.2x di tengah-tengah daripada yang payout 5000x maksimum tetapi 0x di tengah-tengah.

-> Blackjack di Stake v2, instant betnya mantap. Karena di blackjack stake v1 tidak ada instant bet.

-> Jarang main roulette tetapi saya pilih stake v2 alasannya karena sama kayak yang diatas yaitu ada instant bet.

-> Wheel di Stake v2, karena opsi payout yang lebih beragam, tedapat risk sekarang untuk mendapatkan payout yang lebih besar. Dibandingkan versi 1 yang cuman dikit payoutnya.

-> Saya pilih yang diamond poker di Stake v2. Sebenernya sama saja, tidak ada perbedaan yang berarti.

-> Saya pilih yang Baccarat di Stake 1, karena ada opsi automated bettingnya sekarang di baccarat dan itu sangat bagus, apalagi buat ngerjain challenge baccarat.

Edited by jualid

Technical  Experience:

It seems, that stake2 is better on using the resources, but still happens, that if i have it open all day after a while the page crashes as it uses up all the memory my laptop has. I think on a regular laptop it could happen much often as my laptop has 16GB.

Bets are smooth and i didn’t experience any issues. I couldn’t test it with my bots as they are connected to the old site, but hardly can wait for it to be the main version so my bots can bet on it :P

Havent tested it too much, but everything worked fine, it is good to have the options listed when starting typing but that is no new feature :)

I am usually playing form may laptop which is a lenovo y50-70 and the latest chrome.

I know everyone is happy about the dark theme, but at work i liked the lighter one, as most of the tools i use there are similar to the colors there, so no one can spot me that i am not really working :D Now it is a bit harder :P

Reports, Bugs and Suggestions: Use this section to report any bug or lag or visuals that you encountered and that you would like to have us fixed. Make sure to try and reproduce it, if possible attach a video or a screenshot of the issue that you are experiencing and explain how it occurred.

The most important feature that should be fixed is the live stats. I really liked that it showed the wagered amount and profit too, but now, we can see only the number of wins and losses and have to go on the graph to see the exact profit. What could be also nice, that if during a game i go to settings or provably fair or any other menu that is not a small popup window but an entire subpage, then after closing it i get back to the main page and not the game. It could be better if we get back to the unfinished game, as if i forget about it, then it would cause trouble to start another one :) Not that i complain, but i get rain in chatrooms i never visit, i consider this also a bug, but of course free money is always welcome :D I know it is not an easy thing to do, but it would be helpful to be able to set on autobet an exact payout i am looking for. So for example on keno or on plinko if i start autobet i want it to stop at 26x payout so i dont have to look on it continously if i am chasing it for a challenge. I know i can look it up in bet history, but that is also time consuming.

The new version seems to be faster and better on resources, so on that side i prefer the beta, but the dark theme is bad for me due to the mentioned issue before, as i can get caught at work easier :D

Limbo is basically a charbet. I like that i dont have to wait minutes to hit a big payout so it was a great idea to implement it. Instant bet makes it all better and faster. i haven’t hit a really big payout yet, but that will change probably in the near future :P

When i first started playing on it, i was like a noob, i didn’t know i can „hold” some cards by clicking on them, so i bet like 1000 rolls, before i realised it :D After that i hit a royal flush in like 100 bets :P Maybe a small hint for users who open the game the first time?

The instant bet feature is a great achievement. It really helps a lot. I dont really use animations or sounds, so i can’t comment on that, but seeing other, it seems it got smoother too.

Insant bet feature is the best. What bothers me, that it isn’t released yet and still a beta :P

Nothing really changed, as i can bet from my bots on beta, i am not sure it got faster, in browser i get the same speed as on the original site.

*HiLo on Stake 1 vs. HiLo on Stake v2

The change card feature is a nice implementation, though it makes hard to check if it is really provably fair. At least when the last time i opened a bet i couldn’t see which cards where changed. The new desing is much better, and it is good to see the payouts and the little tips (Ace being lowest King being highest) at the beginning :)

My favourite game is keno on stake1 so i hope it will be my favourite on stake2 too. Why the future tense? Because i can’t use it with my bots yet :P Btw it is a pity that the payout with 7 cards went to 2x from 3x in Medium risk, otherwise it would be my favourite setting. :P

It got smoother, but nothing really changed, still good with autobet.

I really liked the times when the max payout was 5000x, i wish you would implement something like for keno, so have new/higher payouts here too.

*Blackjack on Stake 1 vs. Blackjack on Stake v2

Only thing that made it better the instant bet option. Nothing else changed.

*Roulette on Stake 1 vs. Roulette on Stake v2

Instant bet made it much more usable.

New payouts were a good idea, maybe people will use it more now.

*Diamond Poker on Stake 1 vs. Diamond Poker on Stake v2

Nothing changed here, only it got faster especially with instant bet.

It got faster in beta, therefore more enjoyable. Thanks instant bet :)

Technical  Experience: 

Al principio fue se observaron algunos errores normales en una nueva versión, como fueron algunas paradas en la página web, o incluso un par de veces creo recordar se cayo el servidor y no estuvo operativo unas horas, pero ya reporte todo este tipo de cosas a support o al resto del staff cuando las iba observando. Actualmente no veo graves problemas a nivel técnico, la velocidad del ordenador es la adecuada, la carga de la pagina esta bien y es rápida y parece que va algo mas relajado de RAM que en la version anterior, pero de esto no entiendo mucho la verdad, es una simple percepción personal.

Lo que si me gustaria a nivel técnico, no se si debería ir en esta apartado o no, es las "live stats", ya se lo comente a support y al resto del staff pero no se puede ver la cantidad acumulada de apuestas (wagering) ni el beneficio o pérdida que llevas de la sesión.

Tuve algunos problemas para encontrar algunos datos al principio como las estadísticas históricas, (historical best), tips, rains, y otras funcionalidades de la cuenta, pero actualmente funciona todo perfecto a mi parecer.

Creo que en general la performance de la página y de sus juegos es mejor que la anterior, parece que se cargan mas rápido, que las apuestas son mas veloces, que hay menos problemas con el balance de cada moneda, antes si no se refrescaba la página a veces no mostraba el balance correcto, ahora creo si que.

No , no tuve ningun problema, en general parece que la velocidad se ha incrementado sustancialmente, mucho mejor que la versión altigua.

Chrome for windows 10. algunas veces de forma ocasional Firefox, o Explorer.

Si, la verdad, me ha gustado mucho el nuevo diseño de la página y sus nuevos sonidos como por ejemplo en el Hilo.

Al principio observe algunos pequeños problemas en las apuestas automáticas, por ejemplo cuando apostaba automatico y pasaba al plinko, a veces seguia apostando automatico.

Ahora no veo nada importante que resaltar, sino ya lo hubiera reportado a support o al resto del staff, siempre que se puede suelo comunicarlo para intentar ayudar a los desarrolladores del juego.

Me gustaría sugerir dos cosas:

1. A mi me gusta oir musica o ver videos o escuchar la radio mientras juego, el sonido de las apuestas es demasiado alto y molesta mucho, recomendaría si pudieran hacer un boton de volumen para mantenerlo en segundo plano.  Me gusta oírlo pero esta muy fuerte.

2. También he de decir que me gustaba mas el Charbet anterior a el Limbo actual daba mas emoción a las jugadas verlo subir.

3. Como le comente a Edward me gustaría una nueva versión de Limbo tipo tragaperras, donde el premio fuera el resultante del número que muestra la página.  Da mucha rabia ver el 1322X cuando apuestas a 4x.   Me gustaría una versión entre Limbo y Keno, que veas 0, 1.23x, 1243 x, y que tu recompensa sea ese número.  Desconozco las dificultades técnicas para llevarlo a cabo, pero me encantaría.

He de reconocer que la nueva versión 2.0 de Skate está bastante conseguida, es muy agradable a la vista, su diseño, sus colores, sus nuevos sonidos, creo que son mucho más actuales y agradables que en la versión antigua de Stake v 1.0.  Buen trabajo diseñadores, desarrolladores, y demás staff, enhorabuena por el resultado.

Como dije anteriormente, echo de menos el Charbet, soy una romántica lo se, pero me gustaba mucho ver subir la gráfica acelerándose sin saber dónde iba y hasta dónde sería capaz de aguantar sin pararla.  Se que origina muchos bugs y errores visuales y que muchas veces al pararlo no funcionaba bien, pero me encantaba.  ¿sería posible que lo volvieran a incorporar? jajaja.

El video poker, otra de las novedades realmente no me acaba de convencer, no tiene mucha similitud con el poker real, creo que funciona con probabilidades diferentes y no termino de habituarme a jugar poker de esta manera pero bueno, en general los juegos de cartas: blackjack, bacará, y de este estilo no son mis preferidos por lo que tampoco los juego mucho la verdad.

He probado casi todos los juegos y en general me ha gustado más que en la versión anterior.

El Dice creo que ha experimentado un gran avance en esta nueva versión v.2, veo que sus apuestas son mucho más rápidas, y la verdad estoy encantada con la nueva versión de sus apuestas automáticas, ayuda mucho poner un stop loss, en la versión anterior sufría mucho cuando jugaba automático la verdad, esto ayuda mucho a mi forma de jugar. Quizás, en una nueva actualización no estaría mal que pusieran un botón en Stop on Wins, en porcentajes altos ayuda mucho para pararlo.  Actualmente se que los jugadores están poniendo Stop on Win +9999999999999999999999% pero me parece un poco ridiculo la verdad, mejor si poner el boton de stop.

Bien en general , creo que actualmente está mejor y es más agradable a la vista, lo malo es que ultimamente pierdo mas bets jajaja, esta muy bien enhorabuena.

Me encanta, me encantan las nuevas versiones de los modos de dificultad del nuevo keno, como le comente a ciertas personas del staff, mi forma de jugar se adecua más a tener grandes multiplicadores.

EStan muy bien ahora si, me gusta el nuevo diseño también, otro gran acierto Stake.

Me encanta, como ya dije en su día, los nuevos multiplicadores medium high son increíbles, eso de que existan multiplicadores altos siempre me ha gustado, como dije anteriormente en el keno.  Lo malo es que tocan menos jajajaja.

Lo siento pero no puedo hacer grandes comentarios sobre estos últimos cinco juegos, no soy jugadora de Blackjack, ni de Ruleta, ni Wheel, ni Diamond poker ni Baccarat,-

Se que ha habido un gran esfuerzo en el Wheel tambien, esta atractivo por lo poco que he jugado, muy bien si.

Diamond poker y Baccarat son posiblemente los juegos que menos me gustan de Stake, pero a cada uno le gusta una cosa diferente.....

------------

De todas formas ya me conocéis si veo algo raro, que funciona mal, o que pueda ser mejorable escribiré a support o al resto del STaff para comunicarlo, gracias por la actualización, enhorabuena a todos., buen trabajo.

1. Technical Experience:  
* How is the game performance in general?

As i see game is more faster then previous version and i liked.

* Do you have any speed, account functions or similar?

Speed is good enough. But dice looks like bit slower. Roulette, Keno speeds are amazing.

* What device and browser do you usually play from?

I play only from PC, windows 10, chrome browser.

* How are you pleased with the general design of the site?

I like the general design of the site.

2. Reports, Bugs and Suggestions. If you are experiencing, you can be experiencing. 
I have not experienced with any bugs.

* Do you like the original version?

No, after new version, i cannot say that i like original one.

* What is your feedback on the new games - Limbo and Video Poker?

Limbo – looks like Charbet instead of graphics and faster result, but i do not know if has same high payouts.

Video Poker – i used to play normal holdem poker thus i do not know what to comment for video poker game…

* What was your experience?

Keno payouts made me fun of it (i was not much playing in original version) 😊

* What are you bother?

Sofar nothing.

4. Stake v1 vs. Stake v2 (compare): 
* Dice on Stake 1 vs. Dice on Stake v2

I did not see much difference with Dice on Stake v1 and Stake v2 except new style of betting places and payouts sides. But better than v1 😊

* HiLo on Stake 1 vs. HiLo on Stake v2

I had used to Hi/Lo on Stake V1, but seems i will like to play on Stake v2 too 😊 i hope to win some…

* Keno on Stake 1 vs. Keno on Stake v2

I like payouts more than new style of Stake v2 😊 Keno is my favourite now.. 

* Mines on Stake 1 vs. Mines on Stake v2

Mines on Stake v2 is more stable as i see.

* Plinko on Stake 1 vs. Plinko on Stake v2

I could not like plinko, not much playing it but v2 is better for sure.

* Blackjack on Stake 1 vs. Blackjack on Stake v2

I do not like Blackjack, however it is good on Stake v2.

* Roulette on Stake 1 vs. Roulette on Stake v2

Roulette on Stake v2 is nice to play faster option 😊

* Wheel on Stake 1 vs. Wheel on Stake v2

Thats good with new payouts.

* Diamond Poker on Stake 1 vs. Diamond Poker on Stake v2

Faster result game of Diamond Poker is the good option.

* Baccarat on Stake 1 vs. Baccarat on Stake v2

I do not like Baccarat game, so do not know what to comment on it as i do not play much but can say Stake v2 is better than v1.

1. Technical Experience:

• Nothing as of the moment. Beta has been very smooth for me – technical wise. J  Though I experience some random lags but not one a clearing of C&C can’t fix.

• Game performance is way better than the first version. There’s a lot of tiny details that when all added up, makes playing plain and simple. In a good way of course ;)

• Bet speed is one of the Best changes in this new Stake version. That and of course the instant betting. For the Commands, having the stop on Win / Loss setting is a very good addition to all games with auto betting. 
  • And as for Mobile gaming, I give my big THANK YOU for having all the auto betting options just one tap away. We don’t need to go changing the site addy and add /automated or go desktop mode and deal with the whole site being too small on our screens.

• I mostly play on PC most of the time cause I really really like using the hotkeys. I do also play on mobile, both Android and Apple. And I use Google chrome in all the mentioned devices.

• Night Mode / Dark theme has always been my choice. Except for the many times I sneak in playing in the office where I *NEED* to use Day mode as not to attract colleagues and boss’ attention. :P
  • Graphic wise, the sleek new design is better and more attention grabber than the first version. Color scheme is more attractive, though everyone misses the Red color for the loss bets and the Green “ME” in chat.
  • Oh and for mobile version, I think the old deposit button location is better. Like when it was still on top and very green. I think it also has this psychological effect telling people to really actually make a deposit. Or maybe it’s just me. Haha :P
  • And a little observation on some of the buttons, Cashier and Live Support are both on the menu and at base of the screen. Doesn’t bother me that much, but just a thought that maybe it could be utilized for some other stuff or button.

2. Reports, Bugs and Suggestions:

• New Beta version is better, but unlike any other thing, it still needs to be polished. Besides for the occasional Lags, I haven’t encountered bugs myself, but I could see these little bugs being mentioned on chat and on forum. I just believe that every little detail when added up together could be a make or break thing for everything.
  • As for the suggestions I have just some little ones.

1. Please bring back the joined date of the users when you check on their profile

2. Please bring back the option on account preference where people can’t add (friend)  you up – it really is distracting when you are binge playing and notifications                             after notifications keeps popping in from some users you don’t know and haven’t even talked to yet.

3. Please also have the dates indicated on the messages. We only have the days and time. Really won’t help remembering the date when it only says saturday :P

4. And the Major thing I would like to suggest is the one Eddie mentioned before. Where there will be an option to select for your own comfortable hotkeys. 

•  I like both versions. I think it can be seen on my wagering stats. ;) But Beta version is a big improvement. Majorly on Speed and for the vast options we could opt for. Like the added risk level on Keno, the changing of cards midway the game on Hilo and so much more. But I think the instant bet option is the star of this update. It really goes good the impatient players like me who like instant results. ;)

• Many people view Limbo as the new chartbet, I wouldn’t argue on that because it kinda is in a way, but I think it’s more like of a Dice. You pick a target payout and when it hits, you get “that” target payout. Would be better for it to have more graphics maybe? Or a little tweak that would make it more fun to play? like, make it more Charbet-y where we could cash out anytime we want just until before it crashes?..

• As for Video Poker, i think almost everyone loves it and has been waiting for it. So, big thanks for adding that up. J a little comment though, and I have seen in also with other suggestions is that, the payouts are a bit low. Particularly the straight to the straight Flush payouts are a bit low and “distant” from the Royal Flush payout. I mean example, If you were to Math-up the odds of getting a straight flush I think x50 is a kinda low for that.

But hey, don’t get me wrong. Both new games are good. I even play it more than baccarat and diamond poker. :P

• The update makes playing better. Would like to have the old Live stats tho. :)

• Enjoyed: Instant bet option is the best thing in this version
  • Bothered: Change of Hotkeys (I was so used to the old ones!) and, chat can’t be closed again L

• Stop on Loss and profit is a great addition. Plus combining the original and sphere dice in one is better.

*HiLo on Stake 1 vs. HiLo on Stake v2

• I have spent 90% of my stake time on Hilo and I could say, it has improved greatly. The option to change the card midgame is a big deal especially for people who are chasing for those high payouts. It also is kinda the thing that most players want, which is seeing the next card when you’re in a dilemma whether to cash out or continue playing.

Another thing is seeing clearer the payout we would be getting if we hit the next guess. So total Hilo Layout is one of the bests.

• Though for mobile, the location of the hi and low buttons are better in the old version. The Beta version buttons are smaller and very close to each other, making a big chance of error on what to press.

• I think everyone could agree that the new Risk options in the new version are the best thing for Keno. The new payouts for every risk level are very appealing even for non Keno-Addict like me.

• I don’t think there’s much change in mines. But im bringing back one of the very old suggestions. It would be really nice to know how much payout you could hit when clicking on the tiles.

• Instant Bet is a big thing for Plinko. Lots of time saved plus the potential issues of having visual bugs is lessened in a great way. Though plinko enthusiasts really have been asking for higher payouts, so, maybe it’s time to bring back the x5000? But on that note, I think they are not a fan of the x0 on that payout scheme. Maybe keep the x0.2 but increase to x5000? Just a tought. 

*Blackjack on Stake 1 vs. Blackjack on Stake v2

• Hunting some challenges on Blackjack was very tedious on the first version. But yet again, Instant betting saves the day.

*Roulette on Stake 1 vs. Roulette on Stake v2

• Instant Bet, once more, is the best. And I like the fact that you can auto roll on Roulette even when you’re in a different tab now. Multi-tasking is key. J

• New layout is way better than the original one. Instant bet helps a lot for mobile users as we don’t have to tap twice and we can skip the waiting game. Plus, the increased payouts are more attractive to players.

*Diamond Poker on Stake 1 vs. Diamond Poker on Stake v2

• I don’t think there’s much change in Diamond poker too other than the instant betting.

• I honestly don’t play Baccarat without a weekly challenge. But with Auto Betting added with Instant bet makes it playable for me now. Oh, and not to mention the stop on profit / loss options too.

Posted (edited)

1.Технический опыт. 

Кое какие трудности в играх у меня есть, не знаю технические они или нет, но чертовски неудобные. Это случается когда я делаю ставки в ручном режиме. Почти во всех играх после первой же сыгранной ставки экран увеличивает строчку с ставкой типа предлогая мне её изменить,  но она же уже должна быть установлена на ту которой я собираюсь играть. Особенно это раздражает при игре в хило и другие игры которые не имеют авто режима или ставок в виде фишек. И даже в некоторых играх с автоматическим режимом если играть одиночные ставки тоже происходит такое же приближение экрана. Проблем с командами никаких не заметил. Скорость игры у меня больше зависит от скорости интернета чем от ваших стараний. Функции счета вроде как нормальные за ними багов не заметил. Играю с телефона Xiaomi Redmi 4A, браузер Google Chrome всегда включаю полную версию, а не мобильную. Дизайн могли бы и повеселее придумать а графика ну или у меня плохое зрение или пикселей стало меньше. 

2.Отчеты, ошибки и предложения.

Отчитываюсь пробовал играть во все игры, мне нравится очень то что вы их стараетесь развивать как можете, многие из них точно стали быстрее. Добавлено много полезных функций таких как мгновенная ставка, когда вообще не надо ждать никакую графику. Ошибок и багов не было замечено вообще никаких. Заметно было отсутствие одного визуального эффекта когда много ставок быстро играют в валюту зелёным выиграш залетал, а красные цифры вообще не высвечивали это там где основной баланс показывается. Очень хотелось бы чтобы вы развивали разнообразие игр побольше всяких интересностей. Добавление двух игр за счёт удаления одной это очень хорошо но мало. Если бы я умел придумывать игры и был бы программистом то обязательно помог бы вам с этим, но к сожалению я обычный пользователь, по этому в плане разработки игр и их улучшением не в моих силах помогать. Я буду просто надеется на то что вы и дальше будете развиваться так же прогрессивно как сейчас и будете радовать нас интересными новшествами.

3.Общий опыт версии 2.0

Мне больше подходит оригинальная версия игры чем бета-версия потому что там у меня намного меньше проблем с приближение экрана и внешний вид повеселее будет, в остальном бета-версия лучше. По поводу новых игр Видео Покер хорошая игра как оригинал прям, очень хороша игра для развлечения. А про Лимбо могу сказать что это прям рай для ловли крупных иксов, игра огонь! В обновлении старых игр всё супер, особенно понравилось то что сделали три сложности для Кено и больше делений для колеса. Ещё мне понравилось то что в обновлении авто игры есть стоп на проиграш или на выиграш на свой выбор что бы можно было отойти не переживай что баланс пропадёт совсем или пролетит хорошая выигрышная ставка. Меня беспокоит только Рулетка для игры с маленького экрана,  боюсь что её поле не перевернут обратно ровно как она была на старой версии и придётся играть на кривой поле. В остальном меня вроде как всё устраивает  главное что бы было всегда весело поиграть.

4.Stske v1 vs Stake v2

Дайс Stake v1 мне кажется он быстрее играет на старой версии и на новой версии нельзя отключить эффекты. 

Хило мне больше зашёл на Stake v2 просто потому что на первой версии он мне вообще не заходил. 

Кено тут тоже предпочтение Stake v2 потому что его очень круто обновили. 

Мины наверно Stake v1 для меня старая версия оказалась приятней. 

Плинко тоже Stake v1  просто потому что старая версия однозначно лучше. 

Блэкджек ничья в обоих версиях мне было сложно играть из-за постоянного приближения экрана. 

Рулетка версия Stake v1 хотя бы потому что стол с фишками и колесо все ровно поставлено на экране. 

Колесо Stake v2 с большим количеством пинок и играть веселее. 

Даймонд покер Stake v1 потому что в этой  игре мне старая графика нравится. 

Баккара версия Stake v2 в этой версии игра стала во много раз быстрее и авторским добавлен. 

Edited by 4fun2me

1.Technical  Experience: 

- Не испытываю никаких технических затруднений. Компьютер новый ,мощный, справляется легко. А вот и*How is the game performance in general?

- Производительность в целом не плохая,но скорости не хватает,особенно это заметно в дайсе, минах и кено.

- Проблем с командами не заметила,а вот скорость ставок оставляет желать лучшего. 

- Обычно я играю с персонального компьютера, браузеры Опера и Хром. И мобильный телефон, андроид.

- Отвратительный черный фон,мои глаза ужасно устают. Сейчас уже потихоньку привыкаю, а первые дни были просто невыносимы. Чат стал лучше. Нравится оповещения о рейнах.

- Был визуальный баг в игре блэк джек,но его уже исправили. 

Так же не работал авто-стоп, но тоже исправили.

Не корректно работает "живая статистика".

Явный баг в мобильной версии,постоянно выкидывает из аккаунта.

Цветовую гамму сайта с темного поменяла бы на прежний цвет или сделать два варианта,как было раньше.

Постоянный звук в играх так же раздражает,приходится каждый раз отключать во всех играх.

- Я на сайте с первого дня и за эти более, чем 1.6 года привыкла к старому дизайну) Но новый безусловно лучше,более "взрослый")

- Лимбо вообще мне не нравится..похож на односторонний дайс,только в разы хуже. Высоких иксов я там не увидела еще ни разу. На конкурсах все делаю с огромным минусом для баланса.Однозначно, что играть в лимбо я не буду. Видео-покер в общем не плох. Но иксы там слишком низкие. Думаю если б иксы были повыше,то была б очень популярная игра. Лимбо по 5 системе ставлю 2 балла, покеру трояк)

- обновленные игры мне все нравятся, менять ничего не хочу. 

- очень понравилась функция для ленивых "instant bet". Особенно уместна эта функция в плинко, так как скорость падения шариков не очень быстрая.А так же в колесе,а то пока докрутит,я пешком до Китая дойду)

-раздражает постоянный звук в играх и маленькая скорость.

4. Stake v1 vs. Stake v2 (compare): 

Главным плюсом для меня во 2 версии,стало то,что теперь видно выпавший ролл. А скорость почему то стала ниже,возможно это временное явление.

Отличительной чертой хайло новой версии это функция смены карты в середине. Мне если честно она не особо понятна. А так разницы я не увидела никакой. Все отлично.

Кено 2 версии намного лучше. Появились высокие иксы и варианты риска. Я стала чаще играть в кено и нашла свой оптимальный вариант игры.

В минах не заметила никакого отличия, кроме упавшей скорости. Плюс в мобильной версии-есть автоставки.

Плинко огромный плюс это "instant bet". Выпавшие иксы отображаются корректно и цветовая гамма очень приятная. Однозначно 2 версия лучше.

Ну..нудный блекджек ничем не улучшить) Разницы никакой не заметила особенно..вроде скорость стала быстрее.

Рулетка очень понравилась цветовая гамма,скорость тоже стала заметно выше. Однозначно версия 2.

Колесо во 2 версии мне однозначно нравится больше. Дизайн очень стильный, скорость хорошая и высокие иксы. Стала больше в нее играть.

в покере кроме новой цветовой гаммы и быстрых ставок ничего не заметила. Не моя игра.

Ставки стали шустрее, дизайн приличный. Я бы повысила икс для ничьи. 

Technical  Experience: 

• Satu2nya masalah adalah saat mengakses pertama kali. Saya tidak bisa mengakses langsung dengan menulis link di browser, harus masuk ke versi lama dulu baru tulis link versi beta. 

• Secara umum semua game berjalan lancar, cuma kadang2 aja jadi lag kalo bermain terlalu lama apalagi sambil chat

• Tidak sama sekali, cuma agak sedikit berat jika mengaksesnya lewat browser hp khususnya firefox for android

• Laptop ASUS AMD A9 (Chrome Browser) dan HP Android samsung (chrome)

• Desain sangat lebih menarik dibandingkan dengan versi sebelumya. Cuma ada beberapa game yang kurang fit dengan ukuran layar laptop 14inch, khususnya saat menggunakan auto bet. Tombol startnya terpotong.

• Bugs sudah pernah saya laporkan sebelumnya yaitu mengenai setting autobet yang otomotis terbawa ke game lain (sudah dibenarkan). 
  • Saran: Mungkin akan lebih baik jika menu utama dalam pemilihan game, semua game bisa ditampilkan dalam satu layar (tidak perlu scroll kebawah) dengan cara mengecilkan gambar. Menambahkan fitur untuk dapat beralih ke game lain tanpa harus kembali ke menu utama. Jadi ada semacam tab "game" yang bisa diklik dan menunjukkan list game yang ada. Jadi bisa lgsg berpindah dari game yang satu ke game yg lain tanpa harus balik ke menu utama. 

• V2 lebih baik, so saya prefer ke V2 dengan segala fitur tambahan yang tidak ada di versi lama khususny saat menggunakan HP.

• Jujur saya tidak begitu suka dengan kedua game tersebut, tapi khusus untuk video poker mungkin ukuran kartunya bisa diperbesar dan list payoutnya diperkecil. 

• Cukup puas dengan updates yang diberikan dan untuk saat ini kayaknya belum ada yang mesti diganti atau ditambahkan. 

• Adanya fitur autobet di browser handphone. 

• Tidak begitu suka bermain kedua game diatas, sangat jarang sekali bermain 2 game tsb jadi tidak begitu paham perbedaan yang signifikan diantara kedua versi.

• Perubahan signifikan adalah adanya tingkat kesulitan di V2, jadi ada payout lebih besar dari yang di versi lama. 

• Tidak ada perbedaan yang signifikan, kecuali fitur insant bet. 

• V2 memberikan opsi pagi pengguna HP untuk bisa melakukan auto bet yang mana tidak bisa dilakukan di versi lama. Instant bet juga bekerja sangat baik walopun ini menghilangkan seni plinko itu sendiri. Plinko tanpa melihat pergerakan bola yang jatuh step by step itu ga menarik sama sekali. Tapi tolong lah balikin plinko yang versi 5000x :)

• Kelima game terakhir ini juga sangat jarang saya mainkan sejak di versi lama, karena bukan tipe game favorit saya. Untuk perbedaannya ya saya kurang begitu paham. 

Posted (edited)

1. Технический опыт: 

• Технически проблем с новой версией не испытываю, хотя работаю с сайтом со старенького ноубука.
  • Производительность сайта в целом хороша, но все равно иногда наблюдаются какие то лаги, когда игра в плинко сильно загружается процессором. Надеюсь разработчики это исправят.
  • В графике текущей игровой статистики не отображается вагер и профит. В игре нет циферок.
  • Для игр использую старенький ноутбук (I3) ASUS и браузер хром.
  • Дизайн версии 2.0 очень порадовал. Спасибо дизайнерам за отличную проработку,

2. Отчеты, ошибки и предложения.

• Периодически останавливается чат и его приходится прокручивать в ручную. Возможно, это только моя проблема.
  • При игре в плинко Процессор сильно загружен.
  • Хотелось бы чтобы в плинко было добавлено стоп-вин и стоп-лосс. В игре рулетка не хватает кнопки убрать ставки.

3. Общий опыт версии 2.0: 

• Однозначно бета версия 2.0 заметно лучше старой версии и с момента запуска бета-теста играю только в ней.
  • Игры покер и limbo очень порадовали и очень понравились.  В limbo понравилась скорость и возможность поймать большой х. Радует когда появляется разнообразие. Мне кажется, что выплаты сильно занижены.
  • Хотелось бы еще добавить режимы больших скоростей.

Порадовали быстрые ставки в плинко и пропуск ненужной карты в хай ло.

4.Ставка v1 против кола v2 (сравните): 

Игра в кости на Ставке 1 против Игра в кости на Ставке v2

порадовало что кости стали быстрее и появилась возможность сразу видеть цифры ставки (3.11, 2.06 и т.п.) 2.0 заметно лучше

* HiLo в коле 1 против HiLo в коле v2 

В общем, моя любимая игра и новый дизайн.

* Кено на коле 1 против Кено на коле v2 

Сложности очень высоки, порадовал, 2.0 выплатит однозначно

* Мины на коле 1 против Мины на коле v2

Скорость работы в режиме 2.0 в режиме реального времени без анимации. 2.0 лучше

* Плинко в коле 1 против Плинко в коле v2

Плинко очень порадовало моментальной ставкой поэтому 2.0. Он должен был соответствовать моей сложности.

* Блэкджек в коле 1 против Блэкджек в коле v2

Не почувствовал особой разницы только дизайн изменился. Так что одинаково.

* Рулетка на коле 1 против рулетки на коле v2 

Ставка была очень приятной, и не хватает кнопки очистить стол. 2.0 лучше.

* Колесо на коле 1 против Колесо на коле v2

Колесо в 2.0 стало намного быстрее. 2.0 лучше.

* Алмазный покер на 1-й ставке против Алмазного покер на Stake v2

Разные ставки, дизайн и возможность мнгновенной ставки. Одинаково.

* Баккара на коле 1 против Баккара на коле v2

Разные ставки, дизайн и возможность мнгновенной ставки. Одинаково.

Edited by Dimarik72

1.Technical  Experience: 

I played both from last Android Pie version (phone) and from PC Windows 10, both on Chrome browser. I didn’t experience any major difficulties on Beta version on either device. All of the issues that were on the site got fixed quickly. The betting speed is far better than on the previous version, instant bet was a great addition, especially for Plinko because I play it most of the time. I love how the game preview was changed and how it is showing the final result right away. You don’t have to wait for, for example, Roulette wheel to spin to see the result or wait for Plinko ball to fall. About the commands issue, on Stake1 there was /trivia command on chat, but on Stake2 that command is not available. It would be great if it can be added again to make that chat game easier to make, follow, and finally send the prizes.

*Reports and Bugs: While playing on Stake Beta version, I found a couple of visuals and bugs. Some of those are already fixed but some are waiting for that. Example of one of the bugs I encountered was in HiLo game -it doesn’t show arrows on cards in bet preview and that can make you or someone who is checking the bet confused whether you played High or Low. But I hope that they will fix all those bugs in final version.
*Suggestions: As I have already suggested in my topics on forum, I would like to see Hilo card counter which will count how many cards is opened up to that certain point. Same counter should be visible on bet preview as well. Another suggestion I would like to make is Field Size for Mines which will make some changes for the game concept: players to be able to choose on how many field they will play for example: 2x2 or 3x3 or 4x4, etc.

Hmm, the original version is good but the colors look faded and animations are slow in comparison to the new version. I like the new version better because betting speed was increased and the beautiful dark background is much softer for the eyes, and I surely do like the new games and chat colors as well. So, my choice is the new Stake version for sure. Limbo is a great game something like chartbet but much faster. I like the game concept and animation and the payouts are great too. As a moderator, I saw that players are thrilled as well. For Video Poker I was excited at first, but as I played the game more, I noticed that it was slow like Blackjack and in my opinion payouts should be changed. For example: FLUSH, FULL HOUSE, 4 OF A KIND, and STRAIGHT FLUSH should be increased by at least two times.

*Dice on Stake 1 vs. Dice on Stake v2:

Firstly, game is much more visual for the eyes on Stake V2. Design  is great, speed is very well adjusted for playing, not to fast not to slow. Adding last 5 rolled numbers in the top right corner is awesome idea. I can only say that I like it.  +1 for Stake V2.
*HiLo on Stake 1 vs. HiLo on Stake v2:
I don't play this game that much but I noticed card can be skip, if you don't like card what you got, simple just click on replace command and you can do that 52 times and that is fair enough. So +1 for Stake V2
*Keno on Stake 1 vs. Keno on Stake v2:
One word Payouts, I like new payouts on Stake V2 they are more compatible now. Instant bet command is awesome too, it is fast enough. Again +1 for Stake V2 
*Mines on Stake 1 vs. Mines on Stake v2:
On both versions Mines is same for me only color and animation are little different on Stake V2 then on Stake V1. 
*Plinko on Stake 1 vs. Plinko on Stake v2:
Instant bet on Stake V2 is good choice, should be added even earlier on Stake V1 but never is too late. +1 for Stake V2
*Blackjack on Stake 1 vs. Blackjack on Stake v2:
On Stake V2 when you do Double the shown card is vertically and is not visible good for the eyes, on Stake V1 that card is horizontally put and that is more visible.
*Roulette on Stake 1 vs. Roulette on Stake v2:
On Stake V2 there are biggest chips you can bet more then 100m chip in one chip. Animations can be turned off on Stake V2, on Stake V1 there is not that command.
*Wheel on Stake 1 vs. Wheel on Stake v2:
Design and animations are better on Stake V2 then on Stake V1. 
*Diamond Poker on Stake 1 vs. Diamond Poker on Stake v2:
Everything is the same on both versions. And i don't play this game that much.
*Baccarat on Stake 1 vs. Baccarat on Stake v2:
I like animation for squeeze on Stake V2 is fun.

Novelties and changes to the website are always welcome everything becomes old and need refreshment. Great job team! 

Technical  Experience: 
In Stake 2 Beta the Bet Amount box is showing comma (,) instead of dot (.) as decimal separator. This made me confused at first. I would try to input 0.1 and the bet would change back to 0 (zero). Currently I need to input 0,1 to be able to bet at Stake 2 Beta and 0.1 to be able to bet at Stake 1.

*How is the game performance in general? I do not have any kind performance issues and Stake 2 Beta. I feel that the overall performance was improved.

*Do you have issues with any of the commands, bet speed, account functions or similar? I am not able to select and copy the text amounts showed in the drop down balance anymore. I need to go to Vault window to be able to copy the balance amounts.

*What device and browser do you usually play from? I am using a desktop computer with Windows 10 and the browser is Mozilla Firefox. My current display resolution is 1920 x 1080.

*How are you pleased with the general design of the site? I like the general design for Stake 2 Beta but I am more pleased with Stake 1 design that has a light theme, bigger font sizes and less scroll bars.

Reports, Bugs and Suggestions: Use this section to report any bug or lag or visuals that you encountered and that you would like to have us fixed. Make sure to try and reproduce it, if possible attach a video or a screenshot of the issue that you are experiencing and explain how it occurred.

The Live Stats window from Stake 2 Beta do not show the Wagered and Profit amounts like it used to be on Stake 1.

The Rain Received is now showing the full rain amount instead of the rain amount per player. It would be nice to show the number of players getting the rain.

I somehow made an unintentional max bet while playing with the spacebar with Hotkeys enabled but I could not reproduce this problem anymore.

The Provably Fair website section of Stake 2 Beta is less detailed and do not provide the tools to verify the bets like was available in the page https://stake.com/fairness/overview from Stake 1.

I really would like to be able to choose between Night Mode and Day Mode designs.

Stake 2 bet history display the losing bet with grey color and the even bet with green color. The previous green for winning, grey for even and red for losing is much better in my opinion.

I like the original version of the Stake more for the overall design and more complete functions (bet stats, bet review, bet history, verify bet). Nevertheless, I am using Stake 2 Beta that has new games, new features like instant bet and better overall performance.

*What is your feedback on the new games - Limbo and Video Poker? I like both new games and have been playing lots of Video Poker hands and Limbo rounds. For Video Poker I would like to see other video poker variations like deuces wild.

*What is your experience of the old games updated and would you change anything and in what manner? The overall experience playing at the updated games is good. It took a little time to get used to the new layouts and button positions. The new options like Instant Bet and improved Hotkeys are very nice.  

*Let us know what segments you enjoy the most and the ones that bother you. I enjoy the most the new games and the new options like Instant Bet and Hotkeys. Some aspects that bother me most are dark theme, live stats not showing wagered/profit amounts, font size too small and some button position changes.

*Dice on Stake 1 vs. Dice on Stake v2 I like the history for the last 5 rolled numbers. For me the layout used at Stake v1 Dice is better than the Stake v2 Dice. Everything is more concentrated.

*HiLo on Stake 1 vs. HiLo on Stake v2 I like the new layout. I prefer the bigger buttons used for Stake v1 HiLo.

*Keno on Stake 1 vs. Keno on Stake v2 For Stake v2 Keno I like everything. The new option to change the Risk is very nice. It would be nice to have a light theme. I prefer the colors used on Stake v1 Keno.

*Mines on Stake 1 vs. Mines on Stake v2 I like everything. The Stop on Profit and Stop on Loss options are great. It would be nice to have a light theme. I prefer the colors used on Stake v1 Mines.

*Plinko on Stake 1 vs. Plinko on Stake v2 For Stake v2 Plinko I would like the new payouts back. I like the new Instant Bet option and the last balls history. I don’t like that I can’t replay a Plinko bet with Stake v2.

*Blackjack on Stake 1 vs. Blackjack on Stake v2 I prefer the layout used on Stake v1 Blackjack. The buttons are bigger and better arranged. The Instant Bet works pretty well for Stake v2 Blackjack. The replay and verify bet is less comprehensive for Stake v2 Blackjack.

*Roulette on Stake 1 vs. Roulette on Stake v2 I prefer the Stake v2 Roullete mainly because of the Instant Bet feature. I prefer the light color theme.

*Wheel on Stake 1 vs. Wheel on Stake v2 The Stake v2 Wheel is way better that the previous version. The Stake v1 Wheel has a really bugged animation.

*Diamond Poker on Stake 1 vs. Diamond Poker on Stake v2 The Stake v2 Diamond Poker playability is much better. I like the new design.

*Baccarat on Stake 1 vs. Baccarat on Stake v2 The Stake v2 Baccarat is nice. I did not find out what Enable Squeeze is supposed to do.  

1)Technical  Experience: 

Я не испытывал никаких технических трудностей во время игры на бета-версии, у меня все работает стабильно.Производительность игр вроде стала намного лучше, чем в Stake 1
Никаких проблем я не заметил в играх.Скорость ставок нормальная.
Играю в основном на компьютере. Пользуюсь браузером Opera.
Дизайном сайта очень доволен, стало гораздо удобней играть ,цвета приятные для глаза, очень удобно что теперь есть на ставке автомат, остановится по достижению определенного профита... только есть один нюанс в чате, не очень понятно отображается, когда пишешь ты, моё предложение - поменяйте цвет..

Очень удобно то что добавили кнопку мах.

2)Reports, Bugs and Suggestions:

Проблему только одну заметил с окном статистики,больше никаких не обнаружил. Всё работает нормально.

3)Overall Experience of the Version 2.0: 

Больше нравиться новая версия ,так как она более современная, стала более удобней чем старая версия игры.

Новая игра видео покер мне нравиться, но в нём икс выигрыша маленький, хотелось бы побольше икс на "3 of the kind", "2 pair", "pair of jacks or vetter".

Новая игра лимбо очень похожа на чарбет, но он намного лучше него, так как сразу видно икс, не нужно ждать, и дает большие иксы, в отличии от игры чарбет...))))

В игре хайло понравилось то, что добавили пропуск карт, и удобно то что видно какой профит,  очень удобно стало в него играть..

4)Stake v1 vs. Stake v2 (compare):

V2 намного лучше,так как добавили отображение выпавшего ролла

V2 лучше.добавили пропуск карт,дизайн намного лучше чем в V1

Во V2 мене кено понравилось намного лучше чем в V1. Добавили выбор сложности и хороший большой икс.

Как по мне мины одинаковые что на v1 что на v2, отличие только графика..

В плинко вроде быстрей шарики летают в v2, чем в v1 , было бы не плохо если б вы вернули 5000х

В Blackjack так как и в минах ничего не поменялось, кроме графики...

Как по мне рулетка стала лучше работать, быстрее крутится шарик, ярче цвета, только вот когда выставляли видео-обзор Stake v2, фишки должны были тянутся за мышкой, сейчас такого нет...

В колесе в v1 , было удобней тем что было видно на самом колесе какой икс, но к v2, можно привыкнуть, тоже не плохо..

В игре Diamond Poker в v2 кристалы выглядят более реально, чем в v1.

*Baccarat  on Stake 1 vs. Baccarat on Stake v2

Игра Baccarat  , как и игры Blackjack, Mines  ничего, кроме графики не поменялось...