Stake Community
Faris

Color of "ME" tag (suggestion)

Featured Comment

Posted (edited)

Hello.

I think that the color of the tag "ME" need to changed. Most of the time i can’t notice my messages after writing. Because of the white color. 50-60% of chat design color is close to white or looks like white        (I think I'm not color blind  :D )

Would be good to change color of "ME" to green like on primedice  or any other colors..

Edited by Faris

I agree with this completely too :) We need "me" to be another color.  Personally, I like green as it stands for winning rolls on both PD and Stake, its the color of currency in certain countries, it reminds me of St. Paddys day, green is the color of a 4 leaf clover and I want you to guess the last one :) Hee Hee

6 hours ago, wry said:

I'm actually okay ditching the ME tag.  I know who I am. 🐵

Because you has a two tag on front your name. 1.ME tag  2.Blue M tag.. blue m tag is easy to notice :)

13 hours ago, Faris said:

Because you has a two tag on front your name. 1.ME tag  2.Blue M tag.. blue m tag is easy to notice :)

Nah, I've always thought it's annoying.  It's annoying on Primedice as well and I'm not a mod there.

12 hours ago, Bojana said:

You wouldn't believe this, wryy, but we have had players asking - What's my username? 😂😂😂

You're right, I don't believe it!  You are joking.

Do they just have too many alts they can't keep them straight?    It would seem an easier solution would be to simply type: 

<---- this is me

in chat once and figure it out.  Clearly I will never fully appreciate all the confusion you encounter in support!

Anyway, I'm sure the ME tag is here to stay and if they change the color fine, but I'd really prefer if I could turn it off.  As a matter of fact, I'd really like to turn off my M for moderator as well, but that's a different issue! :D

12 hours ago, wry said:

You're right, I don't believe it!  You are joking.

Do they just have too many alts they can't keep them straight?    It would seem an easier solution would be to simply type: 

<---- this is me

in chat once and figure it out.  Clearly I will never fully appreciate all the confusion you encounter in support!

Anyway, I'm sure the ME tag is here to stay and if they change the color fine, but I'd really prefer if I could turn it off.  As a matter of fact, I'd really like to turn off my M for moderator as well, but that's a different issue! :D

Yes, trust me on this... and this is an automatic trigger to suspect if we are talking to a bought account. 😁 It used to be very frequent on PD, when faucet was really high and accounts were sold for this sole purpose of upgrade :)

Now it is usually what you mentioned - either they have so many alts they simply lost track, or they typed something so random and logged out, so they have forgotten, various scenarios really 😁

Either way, we are managing 😉

P.S. And oh... We're not letting you go that easily 😘