Stake Forum
KiXxnTRiXx

When and how do you decide on which to bet on?

Featured Comment

Posted (edited)

Hello again fellow Stakers,

For this post, i would like to know how you choose on which to bet on when playing this game.. Do you always bet on one option? If so, which one.. Player, Banker or Tie and why choose that option.. Or do you have your on strategy on when is a good time to move your bet to the other two options.. Do you raise your base bet on every loss, every second loss? ect.. Or do you have your base bet remain the same at all times?

Thank you all again in advance for sharing your thoughts and opinions to this topic.

Cheers!

Edited by KiXxnTRiXx

Unless I am having to bet on TIE for a challenge, I always bet on Banker.  I dimly remember reading somewhere that even with the 5% commission, which I agree is annoying, banker has an advantage in the game.  So always banker, always.

Good Luck!

On 3/14/2019 at 4:24 PM, ivaylo2000 said:

I play this game quite rarely , but when i try it i bet on TIE . With middle bets , if i lose 4-5 games in row i incase my bet and wait winning bet

For me i usually only play this for the giveaway challenges, but i do play it from time to time, and when i do i tend to just ben on tiee for the 8x multiplier.. xD

This the type of game is almost like 21.. player vs dealer and tie... the only diff if u tie and bet on tie get 8x the payout.. what ever u bet on player dealer or tie..the amount of wins you'll get from each choice is a lot higher then the house edge...if you know how to really place a bet where what every hit  can  land a tied  for profit and the loss isn't that bad to change your base bet.. i bet 15k on player on 5 on tie...if player whens 20 k back 15 on top..if tie hits 20k back 35k on top. dealer wen loss 20k..i know is hard to understand..but this method how i usually play..

I dony usually play this game that often but when I do play I tend to choose the tie.  Not sure why but thats what i pick.

I always go for the banker never the player but in some cases i go for a tie if my instincts feel like to do so. The banker because i feel like that person has the most chance in winning. 

On 3/18/2019 at 9:33 PM, polor12 said:

This the type of game is almost like 21.. player vs dealer and tie... the only diff if u tie and bet on tie get 8x the payout.. what ever u bet on player dealer or tie..the amount of wins you'll get from each choice is a lot higher then the house edge...if you know how to really place a bet where what every hit  can  land a tied  for profit and the loss isn't that bad to change your base bet.. i bet 15k on player on 5 on tie...if player whens 20 k back 15 on top..if tie hits 20k back 35k on top. dealer wen loss 20k..i know is hard to understand..but this method how i usually play..

Thats what im trying to find out, hehehe.. when i play this, i usually just bet on tie for the 8x payout..since i dont go all on player or dealer for the small payout hasnt really had much appeal to me.. xD.. im greedy i know!.. 

I think I would prefer to bet on Player side when making a bet in Baccarat. :)

On 3/26/2019 at 7:21 PM, Mistake said:

Well i always bet on player when play baccarat :D and win streak 3 times :D

On 3/26/2019 at 7:54 PM, Etude said:

I think I would prefer to bet on Player side when making a bet in Baccarat. :)

eww why!.. the payout is so bad o.O lol.. oh well, whatever knocks your socks off i guess.. xD

On 3/26/2019 at 9:23 AM, epasokmulang said:

Sometimes i dont know really but i like dice and mine more than others..

The OP is asking about where do you place your bet in Baccarat will it be either in Tie , Player or Banker. Not about your favorite games but thanks for letting us know. 

On 4/9/2019 at 12:36 AM, Kate said:

The OP is asking about where do you place your bet in Baccarat will it be either in Tie , Player or Banker. Not about your favorite games but thanks for letting us know. 

Ya i only play tie.. x8 way better payout D

I play banker with a little bet on tie everytime. Around 10 percent is good i think on tie and 90 on banker.

Ofc i use strats that resemble martingail on these games and slowly increase base bets and reset when i win. although this is kind of tedious and ineffective way for me to earn, it's actually a bit fun.

On 4/13/2019 at 11:10 PM, Keddallu said:

This game doesn't give some fun, looks dull. I rarely play this game.

yep I completely agree xD.. baccarat and diamond poker are the most dull and boring games on stake, in my opinion anyways.., mines can also be boring when hunting tough high multipliers as it could take an eternity before or if it even hits... but hunting multipliers 5000x or less could be exciting especially when you see that green notification pops up.. xD

Well, since I don't like playing on x2 multipliers, I mostly pick TIE which gives 8x if im not wrong. Usually martingaling on this which is dumb but I doubled many times so.. Ok, I might autobet overnight at x2 with +101% on loss so there isn't any specificate order that I'm placing my bets.

On 4/18/2019 at 3:20 PM, Sped said:

Its all feel man, Whatever you want to do in that moment do it don't second guess yourself, in other words always go with your gut.

ummm bro.. i dont want to feel my gut.. that would hurt.. xD

11 hours ago, FotisNt said:

Well, since I don't like playing on x2 multipliers, I mostly pick TIE which gives 8x if im not wrong. Usually martingaling on this which is dumb but I doubled many times so.. Ok, I might autobet overnight at x2 with +101% on loss so there isn't any specificate order that I'm placing my bets.

lol fuk x2 ... all about the tie!