Stake Forum
KiXxnTRiXx

Does anyone even play this game other than for challenges?

Featured Comment

Hello Stakers,

With the new updated wheel and added new higher payouts, does this game hold more appeal now for players to choose this game an as option for making profit?.. The original game didnt seem to have been a popular choice.. at first a few highrollers were picking this game, but soon after, the hype died down and you barely saw any bets made playing this game.. perhaps that was one of the reason for the revamp?.. 

So far the new updated version still has not caught much popularity.. i myself have only played solely for the challenge we had not long ago.. and that experience really made me not even want to attempt to play it again.. the long losing streak was abysmal for such low payout compared to the other games which you also get those long streaks but that risk comes with much much bigger multipliers than what wheel has to offer..

So i wonder, does anyone actually play this game? If so, what is it about this game that attracts you to choose it as an option from all the other games? 

I  may give it another shot in playing this game, but that wont be for another while.. im still petrified from mu last encounter with it.. xD

Thanks again, and good luck!

Cheers!

I am not a fan of the wheels, it is true that the game on occasion but it is not my favorite games I have other options, now video poker gave a special touch to the stake.

17 hours ago, ivaylo2000 said:

I`m not wheel fan , but with this new big payout i try it sometimes. For me wheel is not a game to make a profit

Ya i agree, its really based on mostly luck.. hope not to run into hundreds of losing bets..

17 hours ago, alobiun said:

I am not a fan of the wheels, it is true that the game on occasion but it is not my favorite games I have other options, now video poker gave a special touch to the stake.

Yeah, at least with video poker you have somewhat control of the end result.. where in wheel, you just spin and hope it lands on the high multiplier.

17 hours ago, polor12 said:

Call that the wheel that will bust.. even though the multiplier is lower then the other games..you want to bet high..thinking the chances is pretty high to hit big wrong...

lol.. i would never even attempt at betting high on this game especially on high setting... pure troll! xD

I newer play wheel in my opinion its bad,like mistake said I do play wheel only for chalenges or RH if some does it or some tims just for a joke.I newer play wheel or blackjack cuse i like to choose what to do like in hilo or mines there ar my favorit games.

Yololife222

❤️ 

Animations are nicer and smoother than V1 Stake! 

I do play and dabble for a couple of bets once in a blue moon when I am sick of the other games, no substantial wins to talk of though haha 😶

Nope , I never touch or play the wheel unless there is a reward or bounty for doing so. It's kind of like chartbet in another way for me.

22 minutes ago, williamshennie9 said:

I mostly play it with the faucet (when I am extremely bored, which is almost never), and also only for challenges. I guess it is just not such a popular game :D

lol  thats actually when i did play the original  version.. use faucet or rain to okay with on it, when im busted and bored.. but even then, i did t play it , much!

I only play one game, which is Plinko, I'm not lucky for other games if for other games just to complete the Challange or even Seasonal

7 hours ago, williamshennie9 said:

I mostly play it with the faucet (when I am extremely bored, which is almost never), and also only for challenges. I guess it is just not such a popular game :D

You play on this with 5 Satoshis ? What ?! That is extremely boring to do Tbh xD . I'd prefer to try my luck with million multiplier in Mines rather than in wheel because of it's multiplier. 

of course i do play this  game,  its the chanllanges which i dont end up doing usually... feels bad man.. i should get to htem too...

anyways, but yeah i like wheel, i play it more so than DP, and since 2.0 i play it more due to bug fixes

15 hours ago, Kate said:

You play on this with 5 Satoshis ? What ?! That is extremely boring to do Tbh xD . I'd prefer to try my luck with million multiplier in Mines rather than in wheel because of it's multiplier. 

Mostly when the faucet was 100 sats :D But it wasn't long after the wheel was introduced that the faucet decreased so rapidly...

On 3/15/2019 at 12:33 PM, Kate said:

Nope , I never touch or play the wheel unless there is a reward or bounty for doing so. It's kind of like chartbet in another way for me.

lol exactly my view and feeling about this game.. its another charbet type except much lower payouts.. xD

14 hours ago, Faris said:

I play Wheel only for challenges. Otherwise no power can force me to play this game :D 

lol +1 theyll have to drag me kicking and screaming!.. haha xD

7 hours ago, Shaniqua said:

of course i do play this  game,  its the chanllanges which i dont end up doing usually... feels bad man.. i should get to htem too...

anyways, but yeah i like wheel, i play it more so than DP, and since 2.0 i play it more due to bug fixes

you are a weird one shani! lol jk xD

28 minutes ago, Sefan said:

i stopped playing the wheel after the change, i prefered the way it was on the old stake and not how it is on the beta version 

Yeah the new wheel is kind of annoying why not put the numbers on the colors ? I liked the way it was before . Well you can still play as long as they don't bring the beta stake to the real stake.com . 

8 hours ago, Kate said:

Yeah the new wheel is kind of annoying why not put the numbers on the colors ? I liked the way it was before . Well you can still play as long as they don't bring the beta stake to the real stake.com . 

thats least of the issue i have with it.. the amount of reds you get can be pretty bad.. as i mentioned on a different post, during the giveaway challenge, trying to hit two in a row on 30 high, i had 102 reds consecutive.. for a 30x payout?.. not so good and definitely not even worth playing.. xD