Stake Forum
Mistake

Never hit big multiplier

Featured Comment

on plinko i only once hit some big payout. But playing dice i hit many times by playong with strategy. Try find some advice on forum or other sites.

changing seeds does change any outcome.. i mention plenty of times if there is for you to hit than that is needle in a hay stack.. you just to keep playing until it does it.. the chances is slim to none.. even though slim there is a chance

Never ever in my whole time here have i hit higher than 11.xk multiplier.. i want to hit those milx mark, but i mostly dont have patience waiting for them as other players do.. but hoping someday, after several attempts here and there, that it would hit in less than 10 rolls.. lololol xD

50 minutes ago, polor12 said:

changing seeds does change any outcome.. i mention plenty of times if there is for you to hit than that is needle in a hay stack.. you just to keep playing until it does it.. the chances is slim to none.. even though slim there is a chance

Im aggre with you bro

9 minutes ago, qiano said:

maybe its all about out luck mist, and sure good seed...

Well this is bullshit sir xD, imagine plinko only 0.2x max 9x xD that's noon seeds

2 hours ago, Mistake said:

Never hit big multi-player on plinko or dice? It's have been 1 month I never hit big multi-player but when I try with alt new account so easy hit 420x on plonko and easy hit 990x in dice

What do you mean so easy by the way? Did the green pops multiple times or just once in every 100+ rolls ? I havent hit that big multiplier though only on prerolling istead but betting too low. :) 

18 minutes ago, skillex said:

What do you mean so easy by the way? Did the green pops multiple times or just once in every 100+ rolls ? I havent hit that big multiplier though only on prerolling istead but betting too low. :) 

I mean playing with new account its more easy hit big multi-player more than old account 

7 minutes ago, nuuuitsjdragon said:

Plinko < Dice generally... but Plinko > Dice when you factor in the fun factor (if that’s a thing) lol 😁

Yup hahahhaha👻

6 minutes ago, Demarkus89 said:

probably ended up big multiplayer on old acc's :D

yup i think like that demark, never luck with old acc because so many times hit big multiplayer

4 minutes ago, FotisNt said:

Keep trying:D thats the only way to me.xD Most times it was a failure tho so you might gotta quit before its too late.

thats aint nothing -_- when i keep trying without wining

28 minutes ago, williamshennie9 said:

It just happened to be an unlucky seed pair on your main account, and a lucky one on your alt. I once played plinko, and didn't hit 260x even with 10,000 rolls, and then i changed the seed, and boom, hit it after 100 rolls :D

well thtas nice one william :/ 260x and 170x hmm :/ thats pins hates me only 9 and 10 piins i can hit that even with many rolls 

Never hit big multi-player on plinko or dice? It's have been 1 month I never hit big multi-player but when I try with alt new account so easy hit 420x on plonko and easy hit 990x in dice

In Hash we Trust;) Make a wish and tell Satoshi Nakamoto (or other creator) help me for catching today with cross one's fingers for sure. Needed to repeat this spell 9900 times and you will be sure to catching 9900x in Dice.xD

23 hours ago, Mistake said:

well thtas nice one william :/ 260x and 170x hmm :/ thats pins hates me only 9 and 10 piins i can hit that even with many rolls 

Maybe try to change the seed then. As soon as you have a lucky seed, you will hit it :D It is worth a try if you are having no luck with your current seed pair on plinko. 

haha i know what you mean, up until about a month ago I was able to hit any multiplier on plinko within at least a single gambling session (except 1000x). Now It just tugs me around lose a bunch of rolls hit a streak of decent multipliers to recover and rinse and repeat until bust. I too have tried changing seeds with no success. I haven't tried playing with an alt though so maybe that will help but I really think it's just bad luck.

On 3/15/2019 at 1:09 PM, Mistake said:

Well plinko its so hard :D even 420x 620x :D goodluck with that buddyu

Dang, I hit x420 twice and x620 once today hehe but with small base bet of course but yeah still lucky tho :)