Stake Forum
skillex

BCH overtakes ETH

Featured Comment

Posted (edited)

Hello guys, as what the market shows us, BCH has a lot of potential aside from its limited supply and an improvised BTC,now it is same price with ETH. In your speculation, will it overtakes ETH in no time or not? coz I wanna convert my eth to bch. :) 

ethbch.png

Edited by skillex

I don't think that Bitcoin Cash has the potential now for overtaking any coin not even ethereum. After the fork it just ruined Bitcoin Cash in whole i believe so , the price fell and it is dieing . 

BCH was higher than at some point not long ago, ETH just managed to climb back up a bit.. there was actually a big gap between them when BCH had the higher value.. then it dropped to just slighty above eth to almost equal.. and to what it is now xD.. watc out for LTC though! its going to take overthe world.. lol jk, but its been doing good for real..

I'm actually surprised that BCH took over ETH when ETH was actually doing quite well. It seems that the coin does not want to climb like BCH at the moment. I reckon it's to do with other major companies and large investors not wanting to ride the rally with ETH. I hope that more get involved and pump that up as that would grow some health not only to ETH but many other coins too like BCH,LTC and BTC. Obviously, time will only tell what large investors want to do.

i think that it will change quick. the blockchain of bch is so fucking slow some times, legit a few days ago it took 1 hour between each block for 2-3 hours then it went back to like 30 mins, while the u get 12 confirms in less than 10min

I’m all for the ETH camp, so BCH overtaking doesn’t surprise me IF we’re talking short-term price movements.

However, I really hope in the long run ETH can mature and ride on the coat-tails of those whom were meant to surpass it and fail.

To be really, really bias, I mean come on... Ethereum vs. Bitcoin... Cash?! The name alone (and my dislike for green) throws me off.

P.S. Just look at the word Ethereum, it’s dripping with swag. 😋