Stake Forum
babs01

What do you suggest about my blog website

Featured Comment

I am not a Pro, just little bit know about blog,or website. 

So, how to get many visitors on your blog? how to increase my traffic blog?Rank? 

you said your reader / visitor target is for African? then use the Main languages in Africa for your articles.what they usually want to read about? do some research about it.

about themes? just pick ones which is simple, Support SEO friendly and Fast loading.

The point is made an interesting or an unique Article content, the most important thing is You need to learn mores about SEO Strategy to Google SERP (Search Engine Results Page )

1 minute ago, Mumbles said:

I am not a Pro, just little bit know about blog,or website. 

So, how to get many visitors on your blog? how to increase my traffic blog?Rank? 

you said your reader / visitor target is for African? then use the Main languages in Africa for your articles.what they usually want to read about? do some research about it.

about themes? just pick ones which is simple, Support SEO friendly and Fast loading.

The point is made an interesting or an unique Article content, the most important thing is You need to learn mores about SEO Strategy to Google SERP (Search Engine Results Page )

Thanks very much, Africa is a diverse continent with numerous languages 

18 minutes ago, babs01 said:

Thanks very much, Africa is a diverse continent with numerous languages 

No problem, then choose the most used language in your country. that's why you need to do some research :)

15 minutes ago, SuddenlyBroke said:

Thrive themes make some very good conversion focused themes if you're looking to monetize your blog in the long run i'd check them out. 

Regarding some feedback: 

• The overall homepage is fairly tidy I think. Nice job.
  • I think the green triangle in your logo could do with some space to separate it from the text a bit. 
  • scrolling breaking news, looks good. 
  • the right sidebar seems to be a bit messed up:

image.png.286515acbe59a0e61aca4f1b06b50085.png

• Maybe an 'about' section would be good, where you introduce the purpose of the site, and explain who you are etc. 

Good luck!

Thanks a lot I really appreciate. Can I pm you?