Stake Forum
yololife222

Begging/Reputation

Featured Comment

So I i hawe a bad reputation and now i cant changeit...

Like a year aggo i begged alot rh small betters it didnt matter cuse i hade 0 balance and was boored, at that time i thought i would just begg get some maby win and stop gambling now im here telling this story.If only i could go back and slap my self and stop begg and depo maby athena eugene and other one i forgot wouldnt tell me to stfup and stuff like that idkn why but athenas been hating me for 6months i'v been trying to tell him that i stoped begging but he didnt listen last 6months i ignored him.

I would like to hear ur back story or reputation. 

Yololife222

❤️ 

@ZangerRinus I believe it was his other account. 

@yololife222 When I first came here, I asked for loans only being here for 1 week and that was the reason why I was hated for a long time. To go far, you have to be trustworthy, do something constructive for the community, do something for others like going out your way, making friends, doing many things. I believe in giving and returning. Some days I can offer a good 0.01 BTC away if I have gone far and not get anything back in return. But over the duration, you will find that others do really care and will help out when you are down. I'm currently very down. I'm no beggar, in fact I can't recall me ever begging at all. I've always been against it from the very start and I do let newbies know the rules in the chat room to avoid punishment. I don't like seeing players muted but if it's very necessary, action is made. I've never grassed anyone, I have no reason to and wouldn't do that. I will only place action if the players have ever gone way out of line, and that has happened before.

Just because one player hates you does not mean that everyone hates you. I'm no follower to hate. I can be upset with others actions but I've never judged anyone here. I'm very equal to everyone.

Reputation will follow if you can do something constructive with/for the community whilst going out of your way to actually make a change for the community. Begging as you know is toxic. Proving to change your ways will take a long time, a very long time.

Never knew that you begged but aren't you the won who won around 8 bitcoins in plinko and it was the biggest bet till that date ? 

Wow!  Yes, reputation matters.  Sorry dude, but you got a well deserved crappy one from intentionally acting like a jerk, at least you recognize it now. 

I don't hate beggars, they are just sad and annoying and not worth wasting precious moments of life on so (before I was a mod) I put them on /ignore and it's a one way trip.  So yeah, as DB said, I doubt you are coming back from this any time soon.  My suggestion, nuke your current account from space and start over.  Of course, then you'll have another alt, but it might speed up the process and suggest you've turned over a new leaf.  Of course, if you beg on it, then everyone will know it's just another yolo alt.

Good Luck!

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, ZangerRinus said:

No offense but how could you beg a year ago and be hated for 6 months, when you did join only 4 months ago?

lololol.. finally, someone that actually pays attention and can pick up the contradictions in some of the BS people make up.. awesome!.

1 hour ago, Kate said:

Never knew that you begged but aren't you the won who won around 8 bitcoins in plinko and it was the biggest bet till that date ? 

lol no he is the one that most times, every tip, rain he gets goes all in, then says spends the whole time in chat saying he bored cause he is busted.. xD and he does not deposit (this is what he said himself).. so.. *shrugs* :/ (sorry yolo but you make poor choices knowing your balance is dependable on others tipping you, therefor limited, but you choose most of the time to greed, lose that blessing, expecting for more to come your way.. do you see whats wrong in that picture?)

38 minutes ago, wry said:

Wow!  Yes, reputation matters.  Sorry dude, but you got a well deserved crappy one from intentionally acting like a jerk, at least you recognize it now. 

I don't hate beggars, they are just sad and annoying and not worth wasting precious moments of life on so (before I was a mod) I put them on /ignore and it's a one way trip.  So yeah, as DB said, I doubt you are coming back from this any time soon.  My suggestion, nuke your current account from space and start over.  Of course, then you'll have another alt, but it might speed up the process and suggest you've turned over a new leaf.  Of course, if you beg on it, then everyone will know it's just another yolo alt.

Good Luck!

Damn wry, some colorful words i have never seen you utter until now.. xD but still managed to make it somewhat a positive remarks xD..

P.S.. yolo, you know the worst part about this, is when someone else did the exact same thing you do or use to do, dont act like youre above it threatning to report that person.. shows poor hypocritical character on your part.. you are the one that should be able to sympathize with this player’s action since you do it/done it youself.. it would have been nicer and mature, if you took this opportunity to help guide this player make better choices rather than push him/her infront of a moving bus (not speaking literally).. still, you still have plenty of time left to cleanse yourself of this karma, if so choose.. what weve done in the past does not define us forever.. unless you choose to remain the same.. 

Good luck..

Edited by KiXxnTRiXx

I will have to agree with wry on this one.   Make a new account start over if you feel your reputation  is that bad.  You dont bother me so im not sure what it is that your talking about.  Anyway good luck.

Well, I actually didn't beg when I joined, mostly asked for ''loans'' which I returned back til the last penny when I started depositing. Okay I might begged a bit when I was a newbie. :DD I think that I've a neutral reputation so far while I don't have any enemies but cool friends.

Your account isn't ever that old, firstly. Secondly, if you made a high quality forum post, which good spelling and grammar, then people would have already started thinking, "maybe yololife has changed". And finally, you need to stop begging, even if it is passively. Don't complain in the chat, and people will start to see the change (if there is any change).

Well, from my own experiences, beggars arent that welcome here xD I am an active member of stake since the launch of the site. Cant lie, I was begging a shit ton in the first few months but now I just deposit a little and find my own ways to earn some extra money without pissing others off xD But tbh I dont think a little begging "joke" is bad in the community it keeps up the mood and to be VERY honest, stake is a family everyone knows that we all share some of our winnings :P

2 minutes ago, polor12 said:

well is this the new year...last year is history..learn from it..never repeat it..

Unfortunately, seems like he did it again recently.. xD not sure about the details, but someone mentioned something on chat and mistake saying get a... yolo.. so im just assuming.. but if thats the case, smh.. 

Right. Its better to just create new account if you noticed you got a really really bad account reputation anymore. Since gaining trust from the one we offended isnt as easy as you think and sometimes cannot be gain back anymore and it depends to every person we encounter.

By the way, I didn't mention something about your case. Well if you actually want make a good reputation, you can just be nice to people, make new friends and friendly stuff like that so the times that you begged or something will be forgotten. However some unofficial giveaways would make your reputation really cool in such a quick time. Anyways, those advices are what I would do if i was you. Since you actually acknowledged of what you done, you'll find a good way yo recreate a reputation.

dont use word beg, if you ask for a favour from any person, and you really have thought in your mind that you will return him/her at some point,

or when you depo, then i dont think thats begging, asking for loan from someone who know you is diffrent thing, but asking for some funds to play

from everyone, thats just a favour which you need to play.

only one thing is begging, which is always begging, no depo, no returning of favour, and yeah this is worst.

if you were doing in past, and not doing now also you are regreting on your past behaviour, this makes you more bigger person in others eyes and in your own.

have fun buddy and dont worry ..... enjoy :)

On 3/17/2019 at 5:49 PM, KiXxnTRiXx said:

Unfortunately, seems like he did it again recently.. xD not sure about the details, but someone mentioned something on chat and mistake saying get a... yolo.. so im just assuming.. but if thats the case, smh.. 

Ahem....LoL...again LoL.. guessing history has the way in repeating itself..smh..1 more time..LoL