Stake Forum
Snike

Rakeback system - Why no announcement?

Featured Comment

Recently I read through the forum and I found this post where somebody talked about the rewards that stake gives out. I was to find out that stake offers a rakeback system that gives you a certain percentage of your wagers back. I am a stake member for like 1 1/2 years now and I never heard of this being a thing... I love the fact that we have it, but why didnt it get announced or why has stake not made it a big public thing? I am sure if more people knew, stake would get even more interesting for some big gambling people!

Since when is this rakeback thing on stake? Is it just me or did you not know about it either?

You need to contact support and activate it for the following 7 days. But you need to get the promotion active when you plan to wager more for that week..This is just suggestion :) 

Just now, Faris said:

You need to contact support and activate it for the following 7 days. But you need to get the promotion active when you plan to wager more for that week..This is just suggestion :) 

I know. I talked to a support member about it :) I was just curious as to why it hasnt been announced any bigger

11 minutes ago, Snike said:

I know. I talked to a support member about it :) I was just curious as to why it hasnt been announced any bigger

I think because of noobs.. :D 

there snike, is probably only possible if you wagered 7btc or more XD

so on your stats i see wagered 7btc!  so i think you can start it now

greetz chipito

16 minutes ago, Mistake said:

Well i just hope i get that email :D 

You can just message one of the support members and ask them if you're eligible to that system :P I know I am, but I never received any email or such things

I didn't know about this until that comment. I guess what gamblers do now is use the rake back system for the same so they don't loose that much. I would active it but i wanna know what's the cons of it. 

i think that the rake back system mostly is for high volume betters, but i might be wrong,

I guess now beggars will misuse this thing and get the most out of it xD . I think you have to pay a fee or something or be doing large wagers or something i am not sure.

i also heard about this, but i still have no idea how it works or if its still offered.. cause i wager everyday, all day.. and when i bust, would be nice to have this as a chance for redemtion.. heheh xD.. but yeah, like an official post about rakeback and how it works would be nice to have a sicky post here in the forum.. this is too good of an option to not have any information about it.. you know what i mean? xD

really, I also remember reading about it like over a year ago so I'm going to contact them about it too. I hope so considering how much I've lost (given) to them.

8 hours ago, Snike said:

You can just message one of the support members and ask them if you're eligible to that system :P I know I am, but I never received any email or such things

Thats sucks man never received email :/ I feel ya

In my case, support sent a message, that they are impressed with my recent bets and offered me a VIP Bonus and Promotion. Rake back is part of the VIP Bonus.. its a way to say thank you for choosing stake.