Jump to content
Stake Forum
chipito

The connection of rainbot

Featured Comment

Hellow Stakers....

Glad to see you here,and i know just like you that you are serious fckd up when you see people thanks the rainbot or gratz the winners after a rain catch.

We know that the stake team is working about this BIGG problem, with more mute's, warnings and maybe some more(perm mute).

in the first thing pleasse understand that you are in a online casino, and not in a market where you ask people for money...

Otherway every rain is a free gift from stake.com and totaly a change for free users to try games and win some money.

(pleasse thanks the staketeam for this,and not the public chat,because its serious annoying to regular players)

If you want to play in a casino you need money, so go to account-deposit(and send some crypto to play)

 

 

OK next ............................

I was thinking about a easy system where we can shoot out the rainbot and faucet,so we can play here without any angry people in the chat!

I thought why not a bonus system,where you can build up your bonus, depends on your total wagered ( BTC ) why btc?  the total marketcap runs on the satoshi.

So lets say something like this..

0.00005000 Daily 

0.00010000 Weekly

0.00100000 Monthly

(just the same system like the affiliate and rakeback 0.01% )

I am for sure that this system will help the stake comunnity ,and nice to  see your bonuses in your account.

image.thumb.png.74a6c75ed179ecc94ef43b67b1249932.png

 

Pleasse feel free to give your thought of this system, Easy Simple And lovely

 

Have respect for every player, but this problem looks like it will be every day only more more more frustrated.

Anyways thanks for your time to read this, and feel free for a reaction

 

greetz Chipito

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

.... Its ok to be angry in chat. As long as youre not freaking out excessively.

Generally speaking, ppl that thank the bot should be drug out in the street, and, well, that wont happen. Thank gawd, at our house, the thanking of the bot is not allowed. Rule number 1, love that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That would be nice chipito but in staie there are many alts and same people who beg have more than 2 accounts at least so they could rotate the tip from an account to take  these rains and grow  their balance without risking.so i think that this is not so good .i am sure stake promotes and tips People that use a lot stake but i think they should increase the tipping

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, gougou said:

That would be nice chipito but in staie there are many alts and same people who beg have more than 2 accounts at least so they could rotate the tip from an account to take  these rains and grow  their balance without risking.so i think that this is not so good .i am sure stake promotes and tips People that use a lot stake but i think they should increase the tipping

thats 1 of the reasson to delete rainbot, because there are a lot of alts online!  

anyways thnx for your feedback gougou

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi Chipito,

I agree with you. But I think that Stake can't canceled the rain, the tip and the faucet. Lot of stakers wait for this, there isn't lot of people who make deposit and they play stake because there are tip and rain. These people discuss about stake with friends and these can play and deposit and so on...

Others casino do the same with bonus... (bitdouble...).

Nice topic Chipito and good luck with BTC.

Darklolo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't understand why stake would be giving 100000 Satoshi's to their website players for free when they already do a lot of giveaways like challenges and all etc. That's not gonna happen probably. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Kate said:

I don't understand why stake would be giving 100000 Satoshi's to their website players for free when they already do a lot of giveaways like challenges and all etc. That's not gonna happen probably. 

hi kate!  pleasse read wat i mean.  rakeback system!  depends on your total wagered amount XD

greetz 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, chipito said:

hi kate!  pleasse read wat i mean.  rakeback system!  depends on your total wagered amount XD

greetz 

Yeah but you didn't say it was a rakeback but instead it was a bonus which could be offered. A rakeback system is already implemented in Stake if you didn't know :) . 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I really like the idea of bonuses! They did announce that they are changing the policy of the rainbot, so I think we should give it more time to see of all the comments stop. The mods are also telling people to stop commenting about the rain, and are muting more freely :) Let's hope things work out for the best :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yes the rainbot does seem to attract the annoying beggar crowd I've noticed,  and they are persistent.  It doesn't matter how many times you tell them, don't thank the bot read the rules,  they don't listen.  They just keep on doing it over & over,  it is quite annoying I agree.  Some kind of a different reward system would be nice but I really don't think that is the purpose of the random rainbot.  It's there for a reason but I'm pretty sure it's soul intention isn't to reward the players.   It's impossible to eliminate the unwanted beggars & scammers in a social setting especially a gambling site where there's free money to be had or the possibility of it anyway.  It's unfortunate it's got to be that way but it's just the way it is. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Chipster, great idea buddy!  I do like the idea of bonuses a lot... I'm just not sure they would give me the same excitement as rain, because I am going to know what I'm getting.  I like the element of surprise that rain gives, and how I seem to get it just as my deposit is finishing for another chance.  I don't like the beggars and rain collectors though.  I've had people ask me for a tip, and then show a bet in chat in another coin that was a loss at 100x the tip I gave them.  Why do you need to ask for tips if you already have lots of coins in your balance?  I will never understand some peoples greed and what they do for money. 

I'm a big fan of rain though.... even though I make a bunch of deposits.  Some days while you are waiting for your next deposit, you get rain and get a chance to kill a bit of time until the deposit is credited.  Plus sometimes you can get lucky with rain converting it into a 1LTC cash out like I did a few days ago after I wiped out all the balances on all my coins on Stake.

As for people thanking the rainbot, I didnt realize it upset some people so much.  I occasionally do it as a joke, and I also talk about rain too.  I'm relatively new to chat though so everything is a learning experience for me.  I'm happy to stop chatting about rain if thats what everyone would like. 

The rain modifications that have been implemented seem to only award rain to people betting.  I've gotten it when I've been playing just said a few words in Chat.  So I think this is more like rakeback or loss back that has been implemented in a different way.

The bonuses are a great idea, and I think they could be implemented too.  As could a direct rakeback bonus.  

Would love to hear what others have to say as I'm still new here, especially to chat.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, chipito said:

Hellow Stakers....

Glad to see you here,and i know just like you that you are serious fckd up when you see people thanks the rainbot or gratz the winners after a rain catch.

We know that the stake team is working about this BIGG problem, with more mute's, warnings and maybe some more(perm mute).

in the first thing pleasse understand that you are in a online casino, and not in a market where you ask people for money...

Otherway every rain is a free gift from stake.com and totaly a change for free users to try games and win some money.

(pleasse thanks the staketeam for this,and not the public chat,because its serious annoying to regular players)

If you want to play in a casino you need money, so go to account-deposit(and send some crypto to play)

 

 

OK next ............................

I was thinking about a easy system where we can shoot out the rainbot and faucet,so we can play here without any angry people in the chat!

I thought why not a bonus system,where you can build up your bonus, depends on your total wagered ( BTC ) why btc?  the total marketcap runs on the satoshi.

So lets say something like this..

0.00005000 Daily 

0.00010000 Weekly

0.00100000 Monthly

(just the same system like the affiliate and rakeback 0.01% )

I am for sure that this system will help the stake comunnity ,and nice to  see your bonuses in your account.

image.thumb.png.74a6c75ed179ecc94ef43b67b1249932.png

 

Pleasse feel free to give your thought of this system, Easy Simple And lovely

 

Have respect for every player, but this problem looks like it will be every day only more more more frustrated.

Anyways thanks for your time to read this, and feel free for a reaction

 

greetz Chipito

 

One option that i think would be to have the rain not appere in chat, and if they cant do that, make a system that can auto mute a person after it identifies spam or just shit talk xD

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Rainbot must choise from peoples who makes good wager, depositors , and then look for chat activity. There was many alt accounts becouse bot share rains to someone who write something in chat. Change him settings to priority players who really play and make deposits

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

hmmm.. thats interesting.. i would love to see something like this implemented... rakeback/bonus thats tangible.. i mean, the change on the rainbot is great, but everyone is still competing (non directly) for a bit of rain.. like today, ive wagered tons and still got ignored alot by the bot.. grateful for it, but not very consistent.. some sort of a player reward, not only for loyalty but reward for being here and constantly wagering would be a nice thing in my opinion.. kind of like what they offer in regular casinos, where you get points for every xdollars you wager, and when you reach xpoints you can exchange for real coins.. but ya, wishful thinking for now.. xD

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I like your idea chipito. Its a great solution to lessen this beggers indeed. And to give credit to our big waggerers also playing the game. And not just tip this funds to any random beggers newbies.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That would be a great idea to get rid of: " thanks rainbot", " grats catchers", "missed", " gl everyone", and all those annoying spammy stuff. Also since its a casino , the ones who bets/wagers the most should be more likely yo rechieve a rain or a promotional tip. So this system would be a perfect addition!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Mistake said:

what is bonuses i never get that lol 

It is just and idea that he suggests to be implemented in stake its not there yet :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×