Stake Forum
Sefan

The new keno

Featured Comment

So with the new keno its so much better than the old one, i have had alot of good wins, i play most of the time high risk 5 numbers and i got a really good streak, in 500-600 keno bets i hit 350x 6 times but then i got greedy and started to higher my bet amount and well it didnt end well xD, i ended up busting what i had won, but does anyone have any good strategy for keno, like what amount of numbers to choose and what risk level i would love to know ;)❤️ 

Yeah, i do like the new Keno and the new high payouts.. when its in a generous mood, its great and very profitable game.. but when its not, its a very frustrating time when it feels like no matter what pattern you choose, that its just impossible to hit.. always getting just 1 short of the minimum hit to be a winning bet.. xD .. ive hit huge with this new keno, but i have also lost big.. so its been somewhat a give and take type of relationship between me and Keno.. its been like that even with the classic version xD..

Keno is like my go-to game and with the new keno I've noticed it's better to make bet 1/50th your balance or smaller otherwise you could end up going bust too fast. Also I noticed for me whenever I hit the 26x multiplier or higher I have to change my seed otherwise I go into a losing freefall XD

16 hours ago, echang426 said:

Keno is like my go-to game and with the new keno I've noticed it's better to make bet 1/50th your balance or smaller otherwise you could end up going bust too fast. Also I noticed for me whenever I hit the 26x multiplier or higher I have to change my seed otherwise I go into a losing freefall XD

changing seed does that really make a diffrence xD i never notied one

18 hours ago, ivaylo2000 said:

It`s better for small bets players . It`s really hard to hit some big payout with big bet. In high risk red bets is 90% . Risk are really high. :)

yes but in like the low and medium risk they are not really any good multipliers unless you hit like 6-8 numbers

Since the new keno release I haven't played much of it. But I will try to hit some high multipliers on the new keno, hoping that keno will be nice to me.

The new keno seems to have changed from the first few days it came out... to be more specific, since last night, after several updates, it really difficult to get a hit.. its been troll for since then.. ive been the same numbers on the same side of the board.. numbers keeps popping opposite of where my numbers are, and in between my numbers.. its been consistent as well in giving 1 short of a tile for a green hit.. o.O ate 0.11 eth just minutes ago with 50k base bet at 8-10 tiles.. struggled the whole time to even hit green, getting 4/10 was even a rarity.. holy...

I haven't really tried playing the new keno with less than 10 numbers yet. The high multipliers look really tantalizing but I'm worried with my betting speed I'll bust too fast 

The new keno feels like a keno game after they have updated it good job to stake devs they have done it.  I like it mucb better than the old stake 

I am always going to love the old keno.  So many memories playing that game.  I have to admit it though that I am addicted to the new keno.   So far my highest payout has been a x500 .   Anyway good luck to everyone .

28 minutes ago, bmg said:

I am always going to love the old keno.  So many memories playing that game.  I have to admit it though that I am addicted to the new keno.   So far my highest payout has been a x500 .   Anyway good luck to everyone .

Ya i thought my addiction from the old keno was bad, now its even worst especially when i hit those 710x and 800x payouts.. double injection now, more addicted than ever... xD :(

was able to hit 

KENO: 3,941,784,329

placed by Sefan on 23/03/2019

Wagered

0.00008000 btc.svg

Multiplier

800x

Profit

0.06392000 btc.svg

yesterday, i wasted the 800x though as i could of bet 0.0008 ;(

the new keno is a troooolll! lol.. well it can be very good, but damn does it troll alot.. ive been at it all day, and still wont stop busting.., grrr..its so friggin moody! im just waiting for its generous side to come out..its taking forever though! im starting to go crazy!