Stake Forum
echang426

User Rain or Trivia?

Featured Comment

So I want to get the community's opinion on this. Time to time when I'm in a good mood and profitable I like to throw some rains in the chat but I know that since rain is random do people prefer that or would rather try their hand at trivia?

you can always tip people with /tip username

/rain to make random rains

/trivia to make questions for it!

but trivia's in the chat is always and good

greetzzz  chipito

Yeah I rarely tip users but I almost exclusively use the rain function. Just wanted to see if the community is fine with that or would like more trivia from me instead of rains.

I dont like the rain function cause it gives money to random users, I prefer to use /tip if I want to give somebody a nice surprise.

And /trivia is better than /rain, because its also random (like /rain) because you dont know who will be the 1st to give the right answer, but at least you are giving to somebody that made the effort to participate in the chat games ....

I always use /tip now.  The full rules for rainbot are secret but currently appear to be geared towards users who are wagering who have their stats made public.  While that may be exactly who Stake should be giving their money to, I like to give my money to people who are supportive and/or fun in chat.  So /tip is only way to go.

I am agree Mave's thoughts. Why do I need to use the rain command and tip random people? those people I don't know...  

/Trivia and /Tip are the best :) 

True, true maybe I'll hold off from using rain for the near future and stick to /tip and /trivia for a while. Next time I deposit, you four will be at the top of my list :)

Well, if you actually like hosting interesting trivias it might be a good idea doing some, however spammy trivias are way dumb because chat goes spammy and annoying. At the other hand if you dont like hassling yourself, you can do some random tips or rains just like i do once i win. Have in mind that trivias doesnt work on Stake v2 so you gotta do them on Stake v1.