Stake Forum
echang426

How Do You Play Keno?

Featured Comment

Keno is my most played game on Stake, especially the new 2.0 version.

Normally, I play by auto picking and betting (up to three tries) until I win on the medium setting. Then I reset the board. If I hit a big win (26x or higher) I change my seed.

On the old version my best day was taking my balance up by over 80x

I wanted to see how other players play and how well your strategy works.

I don't play in any strategical way or anything because i barely play keno. I only play keno if the challenge for it is easy to play or if there is some bounty or else i don't play it at all. But i usually keep the numbers in the square manner near 13 

I play in several ways.

Sometimes for example I see that one number repeats more than the others, so I just play with that 1 number selected.

In the old Stake I usually used 6 numbers.

In the new Keno, Im trying other things, cause in the high risk settings you can get very exciting big multipliers, if you are lucky or have some patience.

With the new version i prefer playing 6-7 tiles in medium risk.. would go high after a while without hit anticipating a big hit.. or sometimes i like to play 5 or 8 tiles on high risk only for the big multipliers.. ive managed to hit 800x as my highest so far by getting 7/7 tiles on medium risk.. alot of 400x and 180x just by playing those tiles.. also ive noticed patterns like to repeat itself a few times sometimes with just changing one tile from the previous formation or sometimes completely remain the same.. doesnt always happen, but does happen quite often.. 

Thats how i play Keno xD..

i most of the time play with 5 numbers on high risk trying to get 300x or 700x it can be amazing some times but often you get alot of 0x bets

In the old keno i would play with 10 numbers or 8.

In the new keno i have been playing on high with 10 numbers and my highest hit so far is on new keno is x500. 

5 hours ago, bmg said:

In the old keno i would play with 10 numbers or 8.

In the new keno i have been playing on high with 10 numbers and my highest hit so far is on new keno is x500. 

I'm a new here. Can you please explain what made you change your strategy style. Ty.

i usually go for patterns like X or chess or straight lines. usually made up of 8-9 tiles picked. I don't always do 10 tiles but when i do, i hope i hit 1000x to be the first to hit it lol