Stake Forum
skillex

Independent Altcoins and tokens

Featured Comment

Hello guys. Did you happen to notice this some altcoins and tokens that are top gainers in coinmarketcap gaining almost up to 200% in price by 24hr or a week volume even when BTC and ETH is down.? So does this means that this coins are independent to btc already? Or its just a temporary rise? What do you think? 

Yeah, but what are their total  value?.. someone ive seen go up by alot but still not even worth a penny xD..  If you see something jump by that much to a few hundreds or thousands, then we are talking xD 

Posted (edited)

As i heard whales are pumping and dumping most of this coin and personally I made some profit from some of these coins and tokens also  i think this just a temporary rise, cause most of the coin going back to its past value slowly after whale pump.

Edited by KinAniK

3 minutes ago, KiXxnTRiXx said:

Yeah, but what are their total  value?.. someone ive seen go up by alot but still not even worth a penny xD..  If you see something jump by that much to a few hundreds or thousands, then we are talking xD 

Your profit does not depend by the price alone of certain coin instead its by the percentage it change no matter the price is below $1 or not. Since if you invest million of below $1 coin its as the same cost of investing a 100 only of above $100 coins right? So even just a little pricechange to this below $1 coins, its a big profit already.

It's just a temporary rise when new coins are released in the market the project developers or the owner or the company has to show it's investors that it has a potential to rise very high. 

On 3/18/2019 at 1:26 AM, skillex said:

Hello guys. Did you happen to notice this some altcoins and tokens that are top gainers in coinmarketcap gaining almost up to 200% in price by 24hr or a week volume even when BTC and ETH is down.? So does this means that this coins are independent to btc already? Or its just a temporary rise? What do you think? 

Alt coins are ussaly more volitile compared to the bigger currencies, though that said if you time the buy right and sell at the right time you can make some good profit

On 3/17/2019 at 6:43 PM, KinAniK said:

As i heard whales are pumping and dumping most of this coin and personally I made some profit from some of these coins and tokens also  i think this just a temporary rise, cause most of the coin going back to its past value slowly after whale pump.

Everything is temporary kintwin!.. nothing is permanent.. especially when ot comes to prices and values.. they may be steady for sometime, but will not remain that way forever.. changes are always happening.. coins will rise and fall.. new coins will come in and out.. stuff like that xD

It would seem the major alt coins at the moment such as LTC and ETH are raising on par with BTC price currently. It remains to be seen how the rest of the price action plays out through this year, hopefully upwards!

On 3/18/2019 at 2:43 AM, KinAniK said:

It was the same with bitcoin too, the whales bumped the price up to 20k USD, and then all sold, and then we saw the whole bitcoin bubble burst right before our very eyes. These new tokens that are created are very volatile in price, and can easily collapse at any point in time.

On 3/21/2019 at 4:09 PM, Sefan said:

Alt coins are ussaly more volitile compared to the bigger currencies, though that said if you time the buy right and sell at the right time you can make some good profit

There are some coins which are only volatile if Bitcoin is volatile for eg : EThereum , Litecoin , Dogecoin etc. These coins are no self volatile but dependent volatile . 

When new Altcoins grow, it will soon be a big collapse and these coins will not cost anything. Already seen this many times. After the release of the coin a sharp rise, and then a sharp drop. These are some kind of coin developer games.