Stake Forum
pras111

How to increase wagered with lost risk 1.01

Featured Comment

This time I want to share information for friends who want to add a total number of friends on account of stake friends. This only applies here does not apply to other sites because I do not play games on other sites: D Okay for those who know this information, I can skip this tutorial first: D For those who don't know, hopefully this information will benefit you all First of all you choose the game in the stake named Mines I will give an example using doge coin that I tested with faucet 0.1 doge, after that my friends choose what friends will click

ga.thumb.png.7f1bfa1b3d4a39f442abfa8cf613b6b0.png

then your star will see how the risk for lost is very small 1.01 I think this is the best

ga.png.13ef55eea0e3af3b5e862a702a62119c.png

it's time to try guys

Well, I suggest you not using a strategy like that because I tried multiplying x1000% on loss once and I got 5 losses in a row at 1.01% which destroyed my whole balance. On the other hand, I'm unlucky as hell so anything could happen, so it might work perfectly for you, you never know! Best of luck.

Lucky youre strategy works coz not all the time it will really work. The provably fair probability will always change the pattern of every game may it be mannual or automated.

23 minutes ago, FotisNt said:

Well, I suggest you not using a strategy like that because I tried multiplying x1000% on loss once and I got 5 losses in a row at 1.01% which destroyed my whole balance. On the other hand, I'm unlucky as hell so anything could happen, so it might work perfectly for you, you never know! Best of luck.

Well, you should know by now that that strate are not 100% win, also.. even if it works for one player, does not it will just as well for other players.. and eventually the system will learn to beat it.. this is the reason why i take bits and pieces of strats from other players and create what works for me and how i like to play, rather than just using it completely the way the other player does.. there are also the factor of balance, past bets and most of all, luck xD .. mines is mostly a game of luck.. xD

A very fun strategy to implement , great thinking ! But I feel that it might not work for everyone and it might have a lot of risk.

7 hours ago, Kate said:

A very fun strategy to implement , great thinking ! But I feel that it might not work for everyone and it might have a lot of risk.

Well you're right, I got 4 losses in a row once and my whole balance got f***ed up. So it might have less risk once you do some prerolls or waitting for a loss with 0 base bet to start autobetting.

What did i just see.. 1 block how many bombs.. without the total mines thats added the win rate will surely be different.. and without amount of rolls the win% will be different what's shown..

This form of martingale is extremely risky over the long term. It often happens where, after betting for a long time, you get 3 losses on a row, or even 4. And then you have busted your whole balance at the blink of an eye. Use with caution :)

This strategy i think have many risk. Because we inc 10000% when we choose the wrong pattern, but how if we just have lost streak in 3 times only? For example we start from 0.1 doge then inc , 10 doge then , 1000 doge. If you have 3 streak loses, then you busted for 1010 doge in 3 times you click. So, i think this strategy can't work on many players. And i think i'll try this strategy once. but when i i lose for 4 streak loses, then byebye ! Thanks for ur strategy and goodluck!