Stake Forum
ekzxc

The sign of a true Hero

Featured Comment

Since the release of Stake beta, those who are actively posting in Stake forum have a heart beside their name in Stake chatroom saying Forum Hero. I've been posting actively on forum for today and still have no heart. Do someone know how many post you need to do in a day to have that heart emoji? Or do you have to create a new post? I would appreciate your answer. Thanks

I guess you only get a heart if your frequent in the forum and contribute a lot everyday. I used to get it every time before now i don't know if they have changed the system 

16 minutes ago, ekzxc said:

Since the release of Stake beta, those who are actively posting in Stake forum have a heart beside their name in Stake chatroom saying Forum Hero. I've been posting actively on forum for today and still have no heart. Do someone know how many post you need to do in a day to have that heart emoji? Or do you have to create a new post? I would appreciate your answer. Thanks

hmm. have you got 10-15 posts at that time?

because if it's not wrong, my estimate for getting the Heart logo in Stake Chatroom requires 10-15 posts in the forum.
but for more details, you can ask Live Support for more detailed information about it :) 

1 minute ago, HighDamage said:

hmm. have you got 10-15 posts at that time?

because if it's not wrong, my estimate for getting the Heart logo in Stake Chatroom requires 10-15 posts in the forum.
but for more details, you can ask Live Support for more detailed information about it :) 

Right after I posted this topic, I got the heart emoji in chat. I think I've done 10-12post before having the heart emoji, hard to count since not all posts have credit.

10 minutes ago, ekzxc said:

Right after I posted this topic, I got the heart emoji in chat. I think I've done 10-12post before having the heart emoji, hard to count since not all posts have credit.

aah, congratulations on getting a heart logo at Stake Chatroom. Don't forget to invite others to also make good topics and comments on our favorite Forum :) 

please enjoy your time chatting to other friends with that very attractive heart logo ;) 

22 minutes ago, ekzxc said:

Ah well congrats on that :) . I don't understand what's the significance of getting that heart tho it doesn't have any specialty just makes your name look brighter and attractive than others. 

57 minutes ago, Kate said:

makes your name look brighter and attractive than others. 

Well this is exactly his goal haha.

Besides, it would be good to have something different beside your name other than "ME".

Anyways, so maybe creating a whole new topic is one of the requirements? cause i think i made around 10 comments here before and i still don't have it, not sure though since i really don't keep count.

35 minutes ago, ceastem said:

Well this is exactly his goal haha.

Well that is a very bad goal because his name will attract a lpt of beggars to his PM's and a lot of loan takers in his PM's

2 minutes ago, Kate said:

Well that is a very bad goal because his name will attract a lpt of beggars to his PM's and a lot of loan takers in his PM's

Nah, the forum hero heart icon doesn't attract beggars. It's the high roller flame that attracts beggars.

On old stake there was forum hero as well. I think, that you have to comment/reply at least 10 posts, but im not sure. When i joined stake, I comment 10 posts and had "post limit". And i remember that next day i had a heart... so maybe u have to wait some minutes :) Have a nice day!

Posted (edited)

its your total post count i believe to get title of forum hero.. but as for the heart, maybe they changed the requirements?.. not sure, cause i remember i use to get the heart emoticon even though i had way less posts compared to what i have here.. you can have emoticon if u want!.. if only there was a way for me to give you my heart (lolololol)...

Edited by KiXxnTRiXx

2 hours ago, ekzxc said:

Nah, the forum hero heart icon doesn't attract beggars. It's the high roller flame that attracts beggars.

Nope , being a person who has gotten the heart forum before i can safely say that it is indeed like the flame. Because they know that you might even hold 10k Satoshis and try to steal or beg that from you ! 

Is pretty much answering and replying to posted topics..but the heart needs to be change..i might look cute and all.. is just a nice way in saying your a spammer in forum..so u are marked as a spammer in a very kindly way.. it disappears in a few hours...but mines past its expiration date lol..

3 minutes ago, polor12 said:

Is pretty much answering and replying to posted topics..but the heart needs to be change..i might look cute and all.. is just a nice way in saying your a spammer in forum..so u are marked as a spammer in a very kindly way.. it disappears in a few hours...but mines past its expiration date lol..

Nah, I don't see it that way. Plus, that's what stake wants right? To promote the forum, that's the reason why they do pay per post and announce publicly when you're withdrawing your balance in forum.

ya... I've never had the heart.. nor did I know what the heart meant...

What I don't get is why does it limit the number of posts you can make to the forum in a day?

Either you want us to post a lot or you don't.... 10-12 posts per day... but no more than 15? that just weird.

Well, as i know you get that heart symbol by having 10 posts in a day, however i tried to post 10 times in a day recently and didn't achieved it. Anyways that heart gives nothing more than attention so it's not so useful at all.:D

Personally I don't like the big red heart next to the name.  I would like to see something not so big and flashy lol.

I think you should more active in forum everyday. Maybe about 5-10 posts you should post everyday (?). But i didn't sure about my opinion, because there is no quite sure how much you should do for that Hero Forum sign

It's hard to say what stakes true motive is for tagging active forum contributors with the heart.  I personally don't like to stand out with that huge red heart or a heart of any color in front of my name,  for that matter.   I mean the title "Forum Hero" isn't so bad but the heart just doesn't really match the title in my opinion.  I think if it's meant to be an award tlhe receiving user should have the option of being tagged with it or not.  I think something like 🌟 or  or even 🎇 would be more fitting then ❤️