Stake Forum
echang426

What was your best hit?

Featured Comment

Keno 22.50x 6/8 numbers over 0.00160 btc (cant remember exactly) base bet.. resulted in over 0.03btc almost 4..

Plinko was pretty much the same hitting 5000x with 666 sats base bet.. resulted in over 0.03 btc.. 

Plinko hitting 620x with 0.00363636 ltc base bet.. resulted in over 2 ltc..

Plinko hitting 1000x with 0.00111111 ltc base bet.. resulted in over 1 ltc.. 

So far those are the biggest hit ive had xD

I once hit payout 5k on plinko at plinko time still the biggest payout 5k now back again at 1k, for back hits it's impossible I guess, it's never a big hit besides on Plinko

my best hit ever was a 1000x on plinko and my bet amount was 0.000124 btc so i won roughtly 0.12 but the profit on that bet was only 0.05 ish btc cause i lost alot before i finaly hit it

Posted (edited)

The biggest winnings that gambling and betting brought me are the 2017 Germany-Cameroon match. I managed to predict the exact result - 3: 1. I am not very good at football, so I just decided to bet at random. And you know what? 1500 bucks were in my pocket. Thank you, good luck, thank you https://1xbet.cm/fr/ . It was a great day.

Edited by Saref

Posted (edited)

My best hit was on a 17year old kid who tried to attacked me on an internet cafe because we got matchmarked in the same team in League of legends randomly. A real K.O.

Edited by FotisNt

palinko: the rate

0.05eth x1000

0.07 eth x 1000

0.05bch x1000

Some of them were, but I will not brag: D
Keno stake 36Ltc x 11

1 hour ago, Pawelos1 said:

palinko: the rate

0.05eth x1000

0.07 eth x 1000

0.05bch x1000

Some of them were, but I will not brag: D
Keno stake 36Ltc x 11

I always saw you on the high roller, playing plinko 

Had a good hit today on Keno which did not last long, but still a nice hit!.. was playing for 7 tiles on medium risk setting base bet of 0.0025 eth.. and boom, hit 6/7 numbers for a 400x payout which resulted to almost a full coin (due to house edge).. xD was an awesome sight seeing those numbers light up.. 7/7 would have been nuts for a 800x payout which ive hit more than a few times now but with smaller bets.. xD

Wow! It seems that most of u managed to hit 5000x n 1000x in plinko! Well done guys!

As for me, 130x was my highest hit at plinko. 🙄

I fair better in Keno eventho it has been eating me up day by day. Lol. Highest was 400x. 

As for explosive mines, i have gotten up to 600x which caught me by surprise pumping up my balance with an instant 16eth! Its an unforgettable victory for me at Stake. Hehe

I always thot i have been doing ok with my hilo payout 100x record. Till recently so many players hitting 1million×  and even 3million x.. Unbelievable ya, its so amazing. U guys have huge balls!😄 

honestly :P havent had such big hits in a single game... biggest on btc was like 35k satoshi .. dice i hit 0.16eth once... poor me lol

i hit in keno 16.3 doge in keno 800x all most 10k profit ,its just rained 3.6 doge and within 8 to 10 roll its 10k ,that  day i feel so happy,when i depo 22k doge i cant hit either a 90x minimum and brust atlast .so funny is it.

my best hit was on Videopoker with a wager of 0.04 ETH and i got a 4 of a kind and won almost 1 ETH.

but my biggest multiplier was on Limbo, x35k :D

My biggest Stake hit thus far was a couple weeks ago, I hit 3300x on Dice for a win of just over 2 LTC.  Of course I was hunting for 3300x and 0 came out, so it could have been 3x better, but still a good hit for me!

Hey there Echang,

My best hit was a 208x on mines with 750k eth. I made around 1.5m eth, and it was a sick night. i think I hit this around 3 or 4 times and it was just crazy.

Hope Everyone has a great day!