Stake Forum
xtinepink

What do you do when you have zero balance?

Featured Comment

Well since i have been busted for like 6 days now and work has been slow, ive been making better friends with the stake community! Which is cool. 

Not being a passive, but talking to other busted friends haha. Its nice to get to know the people you gamble with better

On 5/28/2018 at 6:25 PM, Kuba said:

Play with faucet, checkout new techniques on mines. Mostly i just sit and chat :)

I'm doing it now @Kuba. I hope I can hit some like @Faris in mines. When I have zero balance I play with faucet and just hoping can hit a legendary hit like Faris like a million multiplier. 

On 5/28/2018 at 6:25 PM, Kuba said:

Play with faucet, checkout new techniques on mines. Mostly i just sit and chat :)

I'm doing it now @Kuba. I hope I can hit some like @Faris in mines. When I have zero balance I play with faucet and just hoping can hit a legendary hit like Faris like a million multiplier. 

On 6/26/2018 at 6:10 AM, Bojana said:

I, same as every other member of support, send a message to Micro and totally beg for funds :P:D 

Is this allowed ? Like srsly ? 

3 minutes ago, KinAniK said:

lol Support can ask fund to Micro :D

It would be cool if we could also ask sometimes but thats begging and not allowed ? xD 

23 hours ago, Timvz said:

When i have 0 balance i go most of the times claim the faucet, than put the 100 BTC sats on red 21 in roulette until i hit. Than i have 3600 sats to play with :) 

Roulette pays out 2x right ? 

2 hours ago, TheFrog said:

get a job and deposit, and gamble only with what u can afford to loose

Or than using your salary just earn online a couple bucks