Stake Forum
xtinepink

What do you do when you have zero balance?

Featured Comment

28 minutes ago, bobwood said:

Speaking of which, does anyone do loans anymore? I need one coin for a very safe strat i have been working on for a VERY long time. Would obviously prefer 1 BTC but realistically LTC or BTCH. Can provide logs for 1 million+ bets

No strategy is full proof. The house edge still exists, and increasing your bet on a loss (no matter how small the increase) is still extremely risky because you can get any amount of reds on any given payout.

Lately I would just hang out and chat a little in chat when I have completely zero balance, following that I will that try to source for a means to deposit or obtain a deposit from other sites faucet wins possibly too. :P

I like to build up a bankroll and play with it, using smaller sessions.  That way I'm not playing with much but I can always play.  Mostly because I lost before chasing losses, so I just try to chill.  

12 minutes ago, CAPT.DEADPOOL said:

Claiming faucet then play and play to get win a lot of bitcoin then i withdraw claiming faucet is free but my suggest is higher giving free faucet because very hard to win if free faucet only 10sat 😃

The purpose of the faucet is for you guys to test it out, you can be lucky or not. One thing is for sure is that it would take time for you to have a huge balance when you only start at 10sats, I would suggest if you want to earn more you can depo then try stake challenges or you may also join stake discord. You know they are other forms of free sats given by stake, not just the faucet.

i claim the faucet  or i deposit what i have collected  in other sites of free ''time''claiming . and beggining playing my favorite game mines  and i always hit 900x there so i have again some balance to play

On 1/10/2019 at 4:08 AM, bobwood said:

Speaking of which, does anyone do loans anymore? I need one coin for a very safe strat i have been working on for a VERY long time. Would obviously prefer 1 BTC but realistically LTC or BTCH. Can provide logs for 1 million+ bets

ololol, i would prefer 1btc too. i think when your balance is busted, it is a good time to reflect, and restructure your strategy. and smoke a bowl ;')

9 hours ago, KiXxnTRiXx said:

I passive beg in chat, active beg in PM, spam chat for rain and forum for free satoshis. Rinse and repeat. xD ..

lol, I love the honesty :D Better to be honest with your approach I guess, than not tell the truthxD

On 5/28/2018 at 4:29 PM, xtinepink said:

She did play with faucet and climb up to 1btc. Thats what neverever said before too. 😄

I can assure you, she certainly didn't use the faucet to get to 1 BTC.

Well, when I've zero balance im chatting and having fun talking with people until i dissconect. Also im visiting forum to post or reply different stuff so ill get a payout like 10k and then autobetting in mines aiming a high multiplier such as x1m. Most of times im playing league of legends or going out for a walk while there nothing to do in-home.

most important is to maintain the calm, sometimes i use to ask to a friend for some funds or do a depo to try to recover, but i think the most important is to go out of the screen ate least 10 minutes, take a coffee or walk a little, or watch some tv... and after a while, you could return to try again.

But as always, this is my recommendation, and... ad always i never follow my own recommendations... i use to burnt all the coins in a crazy rage..xd