Stake Forum
xtinepink

What do you do when you have zero balance?

Featured Comment

I don’t bother with the faucet , I always deposit , I have got a few on going loans , I haven’t forgotten about u guys you know who you are , shit hit the fan for again on paxful , I have thrown the towel in and accepted the loss of £1440 and had to start again , but it’s done now , I haven’t deposited for around a week but I’m not hiding either , I know awho I ow and I will settle ASAP , 

On 1/17/2019 at 12:26 AM, neich said:

wasting rains. talking sheeeet in chat. stuff like that :D

Yeah, I also enjoy just chilling sometimes and chatting. The fun doesn't always end when you bust, the chat can be very entertaining at times :)

What i usually do when i have zero balance in my btc wallet is i thinl of a better way of earning money rather than thunking of how i can get money to bet again...haha, i really admire myself on thing of a better way to earn money, for me im genius on making money out of nothing,, and i know that my only problem is gambling ,, coz i lost a lot on vetting,,, im good on making money but not lucky enough to win on gambling,, and i think that if i have a chance to go back in time,, i will chabge it and will avoid gambling,, im not against gambling or gambling,, im just regreting the time mlney and efforts i waste becoz of gambling,, hope this post make sense to other people and help thwm realize that its not too late to stop the addiction and with will and discipline we are able to stop addiction make have a better life...

If you have empty balance on Stake for few days ( maybe 2/3 days ), what should you do? Just waiting for rain, get some balance from Faucet, ask another player for give you some tips, or maybe you do some deposit? Sometimes there are players that can't make some deposit, then what should you do if you in that position ( Can't do some deposit ) ? I would like to hear your opinion guys! Thankiee 🍀

There are many ways to earn some satoshi's in Stake

• Get Rained 
  • Try faucet money with 5 mil multiplier in Mines
  • Forum Rewards 
  • Challenges 
  • Giveaways

Try this pattern in hilo from the faucet if you have no funds. Faris made 0.17BTC from just a 5 satoshi bet :D It is definitely possible, so do feel free to give it a try. But ultimately you should deposit if you want to gamble:

55 minutes ago, cottonbudd said:

If you have empty balance on Stake for few days ( maybe 2/3 days ), what should you do? Just waiting for rain, get some balance from Faucet, ask another player for give you some tips, or maybe you do some deposit? Sometimes there are players that can't make some deposit, then what should you do if you in that position ( Can't do some deposit ) ? I would like to hear your opinion guys! Thankiee 🍀

I have never sat with a zero balance for more than a couple of hours. It often rains in the chat. Or friends help to replenish the balance. There is a forum where you can have a great time and replenish the balance, especially the withdrawal amount from 2k. Faucet I did not touch more than half a year 

24 minutes ago, williamshennie9 said:

Oh yeah that reminded me of one more bet placed by him it's from mines. 

You can also try this if you like mines better than Hi lo

56 minutes ago, williamshennie9 said:

Try this pattern in hilo from the faucet if you have no funds. Faris made 0.17BTC from just a 5 satoshi bet :D It is definitely possible, so do feel free to give it a try. But ultimately you should deposit if you want to gamble:

What an awesome win for just 5 Satoshi.  This really shows that even a small faucet payment of 5 Satoshi have potential to turn your day around. 

1 hour ago, cottonbudd said:

o.O This actually have been discussed before, but we have had quite a few new players join the site, so thhis would be a refresher kind of.. xD 

Once you have made connections with other players and have shown the same courtesy, getting help for when are in tough times most times will not be an issue.. the only problem is, if they have also been busting and really does not have any outlet left to be able to help out.. I would not rely too much on rain, as it is random, and apparently rainbot changes, considers and values wagering more for who would get rained on.. 

Asking others for help/loan in chat is prohibited, so for you to have this as an option, you would have to already know who you can talk to about it.. Also not guaranteed they would even do it, not having history together or no one to vouch for you.. xD..