Stake Forum
xtinepink

What do you do when you have zero balance?

Featured Comment

If I lose all my BTC - I find ways that will provide me enough balance to play again and try my luck.

I either of the following:

• Work up a nice amount of money in real life to deposit here.
  • Contribute on the forum to earn enough to fund my gambling.
  • Hope to get lucky on discord.
  • Provide services to fund my own gambling.

Many small contributing factors enable me to do what I can in gambling. I tend to lose more overall then I win but still, it's fun either way.

On 3/19/2019 at 7:15 AM, williamshennie9 said:

Try this pattern in hilo from the faucet if you have no funds. Faris made 0.17BTC from just a 5 satoshi bet :D It is definitely possible, so do feel free to give it a try. But ultimately you should deposit if you want to gamble:

Yeah thats a good way to kill some free time but it might take lot of time until it becomes boring. Personal experience xD.

when my balance is empty, I like to see the account statistics of other players. And read the thread in the forum to find a strategy so that when I have balanced already have a good strategy.

When the balance is empty, I simply just take a break. haha 

Continuous deposit to chase losses will just put you on the losing cycle where you lose more than what you were aiming for.

Anyways, nowadays i play agar.io to prep myself on the mini tele challenges haha. I never joined one before due to emergencies, but i look forward to joining soon!

3 hours ago, pras111 said:

when my balance is empty, I like to see the account statistics of other players. And read the thread in the forum to find a strategy so that when I have balanced already have a good strategy.

That's cool xD, I'm stalking other player's stats too when I've nothing to do sometimes.. by the way most strategies you can find through forum are kinda fails while if you wanna find a good one, it must depends on your bankroll.

Oh you know, the usual. Cry, break things, sit and do nothing, stare at computer screen (at balance), spam, beg, passive beg, hack banks, hack accounts, exhtort, beg some more, faucet farm, faucet play, spam forums, a little fruad here and there, abuse bonuses, create alts, etc. . .

And then bust more and then rinse and repeat. 

On 5/28/2018 at 12:02 PM, xtinepink said:

There are some downside of every gamers right. 

Sometimes you get rich and sometimes you are zero. What fo you normally do when you have zero balance on your account? 

I guess other people do not online but others still go online and be active on chat. 

I believe others are just looking for some lenders to fill there balance. 

Do you agree? Lol. All I can say that this is part of a gamer, gamblers or being like almost in the screen all day. 

What I normally do when I don’t have a balance is checking my trading, read some news about crypto, read on both stake and pd forum, say hi on chat. 😂

How about you, what do you do when you’re out of balance?

sale everythng to deposit agant xD

hmmmm nowadays when i have 0 balance ... i faucet a bit... oh no wait... i mean i stay active in forum and hang out here... just to be part of the community and spend time with yall of course =D

17 hours ago, Levt211 said:

I should come here to forum and spam threads all day for forum satoshi when I bust.

a little self incriminating now arent we?  those who say legit content posters are spammers are just jealous tthat they are not at their level and instead... have to work really hard at making good content posts to slowly build up to a respectable forum high ranking user.

but yea, never spam levt211, you will learn eventually what is good vs bad, as the bad ones will catch the eyes of the lurking mod who is out to getchya! we all have one of those, and if u dont, you will soon 😃

On 4/29/2019 at 9:43 AM, Levt211 said:

I PM beggar everyone in chat and passive beg

Wouldn't recommend doing this even in a joking kind of way because people could start having hate towards you and list you in the list of beggars and ignore you everytime. 

On 3/19/2019 at 3:52 AM, DarkBlood069 said:

If I lose all my BTC - I find ways that will provide me enough balance to play again and try my luck.

I either of the following:

• Work up a nice amount of money in real life to deposit here.
  • Contribute on the forum to earn enough to fund my gambling.
  • Hope to get lucky on discord.
  • Provide services to fund my own gambling.

Many small contributing factors enable me to do what I can in gambling. I tend to lose more overall then I win but still, it's fun either way.

I think so too there are a lot of choices to start the game at stake, I just registered in the forum and hoped to greet each other users, and I hope that later I can get rewards from this