Stake Forum
ceastem

I finally hit it!

Featured Comment

4 minutes ago, FotisNt said:

Awesome hit!! But why 10 sats instead of 100, it would be a legendary one, anyways that's cool too, keep it that way!

well i don't really have that big of a bankroll haha, i only use what i get from the forum or rains to hunt this one, and i need many rolls xD

2 minutes ago, ceastem said:

well i don't really have that big of a bankroll haha, i only use what i get from the forum or rains to hunt this one, and i need many rolls xD

Yeah, bankroll is a usual problem hehe, I might throw some 10 btc satoshi rolls tommorow chasing a similar one:D you did inspire me.xD

10 minutes ago, FotisNt said:

Yeah, bankroll is a usual problem hehe, I might throw some 10 btc satoshi rolls tommorow chasing a similar one:D you did inspire me.xD

Goodluck bro! i hope you hit it too. :)

3 minutes ago, skillex said:

Wow!! thats one hell of a hit right there.! How many hours of rolling did you able to hit that mate? Btw congrats! xD 

it's hard to keep track lol since i only bet everytime i have a free time these past few days. so maybe all of the hours combined is less than 12 hours? not sure though haha

Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, ceastem said:

it's hard to keep track lol since i only bet everytime i have a free time these past few days. so maybe all of the hours combined is less than 12 hours? not sure though haha

Wow really? so, you didnt refresh the browser page also ever since? 😲

Edited by skillex

1 minute ago, skillex said:

Wow really? so, you didnt refresh the browser page also ever since? 😲

What i meant is i only bet when i have free time xD

it's like i bet 2 hours now, then 2 hours later, then another hours else whenever i have free time haha

i don't bet continuously for this since i thought it was too impossible xD

Wow, awesome. My biggest payout in limbo just under 5000x. 1000000x is really great payout and with only faucet we can earn big money. I cant believe that payout really showing in limbo. I hope next time many people will hit that multiplier.

Woah this is super duper awesome!!!!! I am so glad you hit it! Pity it was not on 100 satoshi minimum bet, then you would have won 1 btc :D Oh well, nevertheless an awesome win! Not bad for 5k rolls on a new seed :D

What the actual fuck? Finally, someone managed to hit the highest multiplier in Limbo. I've seen a lot having million multiplier but not hitting the max payout. Congrats on this!

On 3/20/2019 at 12:27 AM, ceastem said:

LIMBO: 3,831,317,981

placed by ceastem on 20/03/2019

Wagered

0.00000010 bch.svg

Multiplier

1000000x

Profit

0.09999990 bch.svg

although i was using my sats from forum till it ran out 5 minutes before i got this :(

oh well at least i managed to hit it haha

Hey that is a very good effort but if only you were playing BTC that’ll be even better! 

3 hours ago, cryptoguru said:

Only that seed and only 5474 bets?

yes, i started with a different seed before but i gave up on that seed haha. i saw it had a round 15k bets on it and ichanged seed hoping for miracles in limbo while naming the seed Limbonaire xD 

congratulations, I was just looking for payout above it is very difficult especially for such a payout, is there a special way or indeed luck?