Stake Forum
Cheetos1337

You can still play on Stake 1.0

Featured Comment

Posted (edited)

Hello everyone! As we all know already Stake 2.0's beta has been running for a while and is now completely finished with Stake 2.0 being officially released. Although there is a lot of hype about the newer version you are still able to play on Stake 1.0 and bring back your forgotten memories of a few days or even wait a little while before going back in the past! I am not sure if the Stake 1.0 is here to stay, but I have my reasons believe it will stay up and running as long as Stake stays a whole. Anyways, you can access Stake 1.0 by using this link <https://old.stake.com> or by going at the bottom of Stake 2.0's page and click on ''Old Stake''. Anyways enjoy the memories! ❤️

EDIT: Stake 1.0 will be discontinued so play on it when you still can until it's all gone forever.

Edited by Cheetos1337 | Spelling errors

Well not gonna play on it to risk any password or coins being stolen. I know it's made by stake but they just kept that there for performance improvements as Dan said. 

The only thing that makes it weird is we have to log in again so if you guys really miss it then only log in.

Since my main game is Hilo, I don't really like it on v2 due to it's delay on sounds which is annoying while I'm used to old fast sounds. Anyways, thanks for sharing that info, I will definitely miss v1 since everything started there. However, I'm still using v1 due to it's chat bcs it lags a lot on v2 especially when there are trivias or rains/tips.

On 3/20/2019 at 11:16 AM, Cheetos1337 said:

Hello everyone! As we all know already Stake 2.0's beta has been running for a while and is now completely finished with Stake 2.0 being officially released. Although there is a lot of hype about the newer version you are still able to play on Stake 1.0 and bring back your forgotten memories of a few days or even wait a little while before going back in the past! I am not sure if the Stake 1.0 is here to stay, but I have my reasons believe it will stay up and running as long as Stake stays a whole. Anyways, you can access Stake 1.0 by using this link <https://old.stake.com> or by going at the bottom of Stake 2.0's page and click on ''Old Stake''. Anyways enjoy the memories! ❤️

EDIT: Stake 1.0 will be discontinued so play on it when you still can until it's all gone forever.

Oh my god. This confirmed my fears! 

Man there is just so much about Stake 1 that will be missed... mostly the familiarity though. 

It had its issues and bugs but nonetheless, comfortable to play at. A bag of mixed feelings here as it’s good for the old to give way to the new so everything can progress on a whole! 

That reminds me... I’m getting older too. 😫

Finally someone can answer the fucking question if I can still play old stake. 

V2 does not work on my mobile, I can't change crypto I'm betting with and all games are just improperly sized. 

9 minutes ago, Jjdjjdjms said:

Finally someone can answer the fucking question if I can still play old stake. 

V2 does not work on my mobile, I can't change crypto I'm betting with and all games are just improperly sized. 

I don't think playing there is a good idea. Since it's not advisable to play there anymore according to the admin. Plus the only thing that's left in there is the design, the game settings have changed already. So there's no more reason to play there. And what mobile phone are you playing stake v2? Stake v2 works fine on my phone. So if you have any issue on the v2, maybe it's your phone's problem?

Having the option to go back to Stake v1.0 is great! Thank you developers for making this available for us. ;)