Stake Forum
DarkBlood069

Did you profit with Stake's coupon?

Featured Comment

Posted (edited)

I wish, i never even recieved an email.. nor my alt that ive wagered and deposited on.. if it wasnt for someone giving me a link, i wouldve never known about it on my main.. my alt account do not qualify for any of it.. yet i get to read in chat about these noob accounts thats wagered almost nothing getting their coupons.. lol?.. im actually offended.. im here everyday (almost), all day and night.. contantly wagering and active in chat and forum.. and i get left out.. thanks for nothing Stake.. way to show your appreciation to my continued support even though i get frustrated with broken games.. this just adds icing on the cake... cheers!

Edited by KiXxnTRiXx

Darkblood by saving up do you mean claiming it later at another time or depositing the money you get from the claimed coupon into the vault ? If your claiming it later , it might get expired so hurry. 

23 minutes ago, williamshennie9 said:

I haven't gambled with the coupon yet. I guess I'll wait and see when I do decide to use it :D It would be nice if you could work it up to 0.04 eth to make a withdrawal xD All the best everyone :)

I'd suggest all the holders of coupon to redeem it. Because coupons can expire within 2 weeks ( especially the challenges one ) and if you do claim it before the expiry date what if there was an error ? Better not to risk it. 

3 hours ago, kangarostaples said:

Hi guys,

I have received 0.00073 ETH and manager to make a victory streak to 0.051 ETH. 

What do you think? Is this a good result ?

Indeed it is a very good result. You have made around 1 dollar from a cent. That's what stake is all about make cents to dollars and dollars to thousands. Good Luck on your future bets :) . 

It's funny how a free coupon can lead to eventually using your own funds. I'm currently screwed until Monday since my provider that gives me Crypto has suspended buys & sells, sends and receives. Just my luck, I still blame the coupon for tempting me to use my own funds after busting the coupon. I hope everything runs smoothly soon.

Yeah i get a little profit from the coupon :D 

i received 0.0073 ETH and now is 0.028 ETH . i play my safe strategy so it wont be a fast profit

but i hope i can make it more

2 minutes ago, davinmark said:

i play my safe strategy so it wont be a fast profit

What were you playing that helped you gain a nice sweet profit during the promotion of the coupons that were released? It's nice to see that you almost got 4x your money! Do you also hope for more of these forms of promotions in the future??

What does everyone think about these coupons? Any more ideas how to fight against those who wish to take advantage?

lost in playing a coupon, why in every player who gets a different coupon,

there are those who get .0073 etoshi and there are also those who get more, how to calculate?

4 hours ago, DarkBlood069 said:

It's funny how a free coupon can lead to eventually using your own funds. I'm currently screwed until Monday since my provider that gives me Crypto has suspended buys & sells, sends and receives. 

Oh so sorry to hear that DarkBlood . I guess you could try buying from LocalBitcoins with a Bank account ? Also did Coinbase suspend the service or a trader from who you buy from ? 

20 hours ago, Kate said:

Indeed it is a very good result. You have made around 1 dollar from a cent. That's what stake is all about make cents to dollars and dollars to thousands. Good Luck on your future bets :) . 

To bad I got greedy and have lost all :(

On 3/20/2019 at 10:42 PM, DarkBlood069 said:

Hi everyone,

So today, Stake announced a free coupon code for all users at Stake that spend their time, money and efforts. Only for the first 10,000 Users I believe as stated.

• Did anyone make a big profit with their promotion or have you lot busted it yet?
  • What do you plan on using it on if you have not gambled the money that was given to you for free?
  • Should Stake do these forms of promotions more frequently for the health of the players that are online or do you think it will be used for misuse only?
  • How do you think Stake should fight against those who seek to misuse the free funds that were given to them?

I'm currently saving mine up for a larger bust later on or hopefully a larger profit. I always find that it would be a better way to use the coins if you have more to use for any forms of recoveries etc. I believe Stake should be making coupons more frequently for the general health of the population of players that are online. It's a good way to make more money if the players lose their coupon funds and end up depositing to try and win it back. I believe Stake should be rewarding those who do have a lot of free time on their hand and do spend a lot of money here as well. I do also believe that these "free funds" should be given to those that have remained loyal to them for a very long time. Why should they be given to players that are going to withdraw and misuse these coupons? There is no business structure to rewarding those that have not remained as loyal as the many of us. To fight against this misuse, they should not be rewarding newer accounts these prizes, I believe in a set criteria for how long you been with them, e.g. 6 months or more.

Anything you would like to add to any of this, it be appreciated!

Psssst... make sure to check your emails if you are entitled for a prize!

busted all the coins from coupon.hehe

On 3/20/2019 at 10:42 PM, DarkBlood069 said:

Hi everyone,

So today, Stake announced a free coupon code for all users at Stake that spend their time, money and efforts. Only for the first 10,000 Users I believe as stated.

• Did anyone make a big profit with their promotion or have you lot busted it yet?
  • What do you plan on using it on if you have not gambled the money that was given to you for free?
  • Should Stake do these forms of promotions more frequently for the health of the players that are online or do you think it will be used for misuse only?
  • How do you think Stake should fight against those who seek to misuse the free funds that were given to them?

I'm currently saving mine up for a larger bust later on or hopefully a larger profit. I always find that it would be a better way to use the coins if you have more to use for any forms of recoveries etc. I believe Stake should be making coupons more frequently for the general health of the population of players that are online. It's a good way to make more money if the players lose their coupon funds and end up depositing to try and win it back. I believe Stake should be rewarding those who do have a lot of free time on their hand and do spend a lot of money here as well. I do also believe that these "free funds" should be given to those that have remained loyal to them for a very long time. Why should they be given to players that are going to withdraw and misuse these coupons? There is no business structure to rewarding those that have not remained as loyal as the many of us. To fight against this misuse, they should not be rewarding newer accounts these prizes, I believe in a set criteria for how long you been with them, e.g. 6 months or more.

Anything you would like to add to any of this, it be appreciated!

Psssst... make sure to check your emails if you are entitled for a prize!

Well, Its always gets busted. 😂🤣

I usually just use it to practice some strategies. Not really playing it seriously. ✌🏽

errmm....   not this time... i lost it all.... but in the past ive i won a decent amount from coupons b4  busting em -=( 
its not rigged if thats what youu guys sometimes wunder =P