Stake Forum
DarkBlood069

Did you profit with Stake's coupon?

Featured Comment

On 3/22/2019 at 5:58 PM, Shaniqua said:

errmm....   not this time... i lost it all.... but in the past ive i won a decent amount from coupons b4  busting em -=( 
its not rigged if thats what youu guys sometimes wunder =P

Its normal. 😊

The fact that its free, we will all be sometimes careless when playing the free money. ✌🏽

4 hours ago, jualid said:

Yes i did earn some. I make profit 0.3 ETH from the stake coupon last week. I usually busted with that coupon but not that one lol.

Nice win. Good thing you were able to make some profit with the giveaway coupon. ✌🏽

Not all makes profit out of it. Keep it up! 😊🏽👋

I almost always lose the coupons, mostly because i end up splitting them  in to 10 bets  in hopes for a 10x or higer, though i was able to get the last 0.073 voucher to 0.3 eth before i lost it xD

57 minutes ago, dmbadillo10 said:

Nice win. Good thing you were able to make some profit with the giveaway coupon. ✌🏽

Not all makes profit out of it. Keep it up! 😊🏽👋

Yeah, i just lucky on that day. I usually busted the coins from the giveaway coupon but not that day xD 

Not really so far as I often give it back to Stake in the end anyways, lol.

On 3/26/2019 at 5:33 PM, Curox said:

I missed because im new xD 

Well if you are new you might still get it i guess it was sent out to players randomly and also don't worry stake always keeps on sending some coupons maybe you will get an Easter coupon soon ! 

yes our losses are a little too much, I think we need to do something in forums or games because the hole is growing, we earn more and we lose more with experience :) losers should be rewarded a little more

I busted the last one pretty quick as well, it really can be easy to do when we tend to be more reckless with free money.  I hope someone came up with some profit from it at least lol. Hopefully I can do better with the next that comes.

I was wondering just last night-- did anyone ever win that Doge->$1000 (was that how much it was?) - the gist was you took the bonus to a certain amount, and there was a phat prize-- but i think i got wiped out before 50 bucks, lol-- this site makes me superstitious-- I am incredibly lucky IRL-- here, fuck! the coupon we received the other day .. I got 1000 doge, and i made it to 1200.. /shrugs/ i've played this game for almost 2 years (dice) so you might appreciate why I whine so goddamn much. Ah well. Until the next wave of free shekels. Maybe I'll win today's ETH challenge.
Maybe I'll just win, something, some day . xD

Given that the coupons given out recently has a much reduced amounts compared to the past, the answer would be a resounding no from me. 😛