Stake Forum
Cheetos1337

Stake's update logs

Featured Comment

Stake is doing many updates on a daily basis that we never know about and just keep secret and let us find out what they are, but they have a github changelog where the public can go ahead and see the major changes made to Stake. This means that small bug fixes such as visual bugs and things like that are most likely not going to be displayed, but updates about the way games are played and general settings (Things the player can interact with, so in this case any performance upgrades won't be displayed) will be shown in the github changelog. You can view this github by clicking on the ''Change Log'' button at the bottom of Stake.com (Not on the forum) or click this link: https://github.com/stakecom/change-log

The idea is really very good and very convenient in practice. I would like to bring it into reality as quickly as possible. The monotonous sounds have already become boring and want some kind of diversity, fully support your idea and wish it would be real life.

I think the update is to make it easier for players to do a bet, hopefully in the future it will be more efficient, but I think the website is too heavy at work 

Oh that is nice. I never knew about this. Thanks for the information :) . So stake has been doing a public update about it but not in the forum.