Sign in to follow this  
GoldBitsCoin

Rolls-Royce dealership now accepting payment in cryptocurrency- GBC

Featured Comment

A Rolls Royce car dealership in Texas has now started to accept crypto as Payment Method.
The Texas high-end car dealership will now accept payment for its Rolls-Royce, Bentley and Bugatti luxury cars via Bitcoin and Bitcoin Cash, via a partnership with Bitcoin processor BitPay.

“The rising of Bitcoin sparked my interest, ” Tilman Fertitta, owner of Houston-based Post Oak Motors, told TheStreet.

“Being a premier luxury car dealer, I always want to offer my customers the very best buying experience and this partnership will allow anyone around the world to buy our vehicles faster and easier. ”

Bitcoin values currently sit at around $8, 250 per coin, meaning a Rolls-Royce Ghost or Dawn, worth just under a half-million dollars on this side of the border, would cost you just about 56 units of the cryptocurrency.

Visit : https://goldbitscoin.com/

gbcc.jpg

Lol this is just impossible Rols Royce cars are worth a lot of money and to get that amount of Bitcoins now is entirely hard and almost impossible. But good to hear one of the major cars dealers accept cryptos . 

Seems like a wonderful promotion for both Rolls Royce and Bitcoin with this piece of news. :P

Somehow, I couldn’t detect the word ‘dealership’ in the thread title which initially gave me a rush thinking it’s the main Rolls-Royce company which was accepting crypto.

Now, wouldn’t that be a swell piece of news if it theoretically happens in the near future?? 😁

10 hours ago, nuuuitsjdragon said:

Somehow, I couldn’t detect the word ‘dealership’ in the thread title which initially gave me a rush thinking it’s the main Rolls-Royce company which was accepting crypto.

What is the difference ? I don't get it. Rolls Royce Dealership is same as the company isn't it ? So why would a word ie ; Dealership make any difference on that ? 

On 3/22/2019 at 8:04 AM, GoldBitsCoin said:

Bitcoin values currently sit at around $8, 250 per coin

How old is this article? I mean bitcoin was that price last year sometime, at least not within the last 8 months... So it leaves me wondering if the stuff described in your article is still applicable given the market changes.

That's cool.  I can't imagine how the the dealer would feel though if someone went in and paid for a car then five minutes later btc drops like an insane amount lol.  But its nice to see businesses that are in with the crypto world.