Stake Forum
felismarasigan

What was your biggest hit on stake? Mine is mines.

Featured Comment

To tell you the truth, I've been playing stake over i think a year now.
i have a technique on mines, i dont know if it still works in version 2. 

it's hard to explain but i'll try my best.

try it. depo atleast 0.2-0.3 eth

set the mines to 2 mines only!!

base bet should be 0.005 or 0.01

if you lost at exactly 5 tiles

double your bet or 2x-4x, and try to get 1.94x

it will give you a 100% profit or more! 

P:S only use the auto pick tile on hotkeys! 

i think this work for me though. 

BUT THE BIGGEST PROFIT ON ME WAS I MANAGE TO GET ALL THE DIAMONDS IN A 3 MINES SETTING! ! WOULD YOU BELIEVE ME IF I SAID THIS WAS JUST AUTO-PICK TILE ONLY?? 
I BET 7k sats and win 0.17 btc, the multiplier was 2277x i was shock and cant move!

Its been a while since I have hit big.  If I remember correctly my biggest win on Stake was .1 btc.   I have bet quit a few bets since I first started in September of 2017 and I don't really keep track of my bets.

1 hour ago, echang426 said:

I posted this before but back in November I think when doge was worth more I had a good hit

Screen Shot 2018-11-07 at 9.05.25 PM.png

Woah i have not seen this before that is a huge hit and seeing that doge balance my mind is blown a 125k Profit on doge nice hit and good luck on your future bets . 

My biggest win would be 70x in Hi lo i guess. I got a pretty decent payout of 43k Satoshi's it was a fun game too i was playing it along with my cousin and friends xD 

pfft... i would love to say i won, but in reality nope.. everytime i “win” more than that goes back to stake.. last time i “won” was over a month ago, and more than 5x of that amount has already been donated to stake.. so frustrating.. grrrr for once, i just want to have a day without getting trolled by the games., like todayall day, keno must avoiding my numbers.. all.. frickin.. day...

If I’m not wrong my highest multiplier was 9900x on dice twice in one session, barely 200 rolls from each other.

However, sad thing is that I was testing it out and since I was trying it for the first time, I only bet a grand total of 10 satoshis for the 1st 9900x and 20 for the 2nd 9900x. 

Am now looking to achieve 5-digit multipliers and eventually a 6-digit multiplier as an end goal.

Now, onward! 

I never Hit big on stake But then Im so blessed That even though I loss most of the time I've been thankful because I get some friends not only in the chat But In person😊

16 minutes ago, nuuuitsjdragon said:

If I’m not wrong my highest multiplier was 9900x on dice twice in one session, barely 200 rolls from each other.

Twice ?! Lol we barely get 500x once in a month and you hit 9900 X multipliers like twice within 200 rolls. Nice bet . DO you have the bet id if you don't mind ? Wanna check it xD to do the same and try my luck. 

Probably HiLo as I made some really silly high basebet of around 0.1ish BTC and opening several cards to the multiplier of 3x to 4x several times lol.

On 3/23/2019 at 2:01 PM, echang426 said:

I posted this before but back in November I think when doge was worth more I had a good hit

Screen Shot 2018-11-07 at 9.05.25 PM.png

Sick hit mate, hitting 8 hits on old keno, damn nice and lucky lol.

My biggest hit on stake is also mines. I got 12k multipliers on it.

2 hours ago, Joshreyes said:

As a low budget gambler I think I will never experience it :( I even not have any deposit yet haha

Well a low budget gambler can always have a big hit , never be negative. For example you can try Faris 5 Mil in mines with the lowest of lowest amount ie ; 5 Satoshi and get like 0.5 BTC from that 

LIMBO: 3,628,226,095

placed by jannine on 12/03/2019

Wagered

0.01280000 doge.svg

Multiplier

20000x

Profit

255.98720000 doge.svg

its my biggest hit on stake :D but basebet very small