KiXxnTRiXx

Hype finally over?

Featured Comment

On 3/24/2019 at 4:31 PM, Mikehoncho said:

i still depo my money and bust it on plinko. 

I like video poker, but haven' played much limbo.

Plinko is mostly really bad now, 90-95% of drops are going to the middle.. sad part is, all we can do is watch it happen since players do not have control on where the drops go or have the ability to move around payouts like the plinko at the other site i play at... but even then, placing a payout in the middle Plinko still finds a way to troll by avoiding the middle like a plague.. o.O thats when i question if drops are really randomll cause that cannot be a coincidence.. lol xD

you know what would be cool? if someone made a app or bot like thing with the api that would calculate where the drops are actually landing percent wise, so we have actual figures of where our bets are landing, make sense?

ps: this can be applied to every game not just Video Poke or Plunko

Edited by Shaniqua

On 3/27/2019 at 1:29 PM, Shaniqua said:

you know what would be cool? if someone made a app or bot like thing with the api that would calculate where the drops are actually landing percent wise, so we have actual figures of where our bets are landing, make sense?

ps: this can be applied to every game not just Video Poke or Plunko

someone did create such simulation for plunko, but this is really not the thread to be talking about that.. sorry i even started lol.. but ya.. you dont need that simulation.. bet history shows what you need to know... unbalanced.. tee hee hee

I still love Video Poker like crazy but sadly my seed isn’t lining up with my love for it as I am still waiting for my very first royal flush! 

It’s been so long I am considering giving up my firstborn to get a Royal. 

13 hours ago, nuuuitsjdragon said:

I still love Video Poker like crazy but sadly my seed isn’t lining up with my love for it as I am still waiting for my very first royal flush! 

It’s been so long I am considering giving up my firstborn to get a Royal. 

Same here!! I tried so hard for a royal flush that it became boring, was close like 20 times but it didn't hit just for a card, all these with up to 4000 rolls. Not cool at all for an 800x.

vp is a great addition to this site.,, the payouts are reasonable there hasn't been no glitches or bugs  since it came out,, is fair play when challenges are happening. there is nothing bad to say about this game..but the only thing im trying to figure out was the house edge. can it be the low rate of the royal flush coming out.. i figure out almost all the games house edges... some male sense some dont at all.. but with vp.. can;t figure it out at all.. is there a house edge... can this be a provably fair game???