Stake Forum
Shaniqua

The sound after keno draws the 10th number makes me grrr

Featured Comment

I really dont like the last "ding" "clink" or "bink" sound that the system makes a moment after pulling the last 10th tile number...

If you pay attention you will see what i mean. I think the devs "tried" to make it better upon the new stake release but they screwed it up i think...

So the system has it so the sound after the last number is pulled is very similar (just a little 'lower' sounding in tone) to the sound that the system makes when a number you chose lands with one/ten number keno game pulls.

Who else gets as confused or let down as i do cause in your head you have been counting how many "dings" have happened and you get to the last number and you hear a ding and you think you won but in reality it was just the game signalling that all the numbers have been drawn

heh make me grrr
happens to you too?

Look like you caught Edward's attention with this post Shaniqua and it shall be fixed. :D And yes that little sound does seems annoying lol.

Pretty sure you made an article about this already, or I could just be having a dayshavoo moment over here :D But at least you caught Eddie's attention with this post, so that's all that matters really when you're trying to get a big fixed :D

I have my sound off so I havent heard it but since its a "bug" and @Shaniqua was the one whom brought it to your attention ... well then ummmm . ....

xD .. thank goodness i do not play with sounds on.. but, as per Eddie, theyre working on fixing the sounds for Keno, so your suffering will soon be over.. you could also easily just turn if off xD.. i never got the deal on why sounds so important when youre infront of your screen.. i only ever used it when im hunting and cant glue my face to the screen to watch it.. but now you can stop at profit, so no more need for sounds!.. for me anyways xD

I  never play with the sounds on, xD so i didnt notice it untill i turned it on lol, hope they fix it soon, as well it is annoying, you think u win but you don't

I haven't noticed it until i saw this and you said it and what's even annoying is after every bet i carefully try to listen to that sound instead of playing properly lol.